No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I'm back here in the forum again talking about SG and nothing else, not caring in the world whether ppl want me to shut up or not.

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    Naw, nothing personal. I wouldn't be on the forum if I thought one could talk too much about Stargate.
    And so right you are!!!
    Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
    and Captain Jack Harkness
    Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
    Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
    Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
    I live here.....Calling All Australians?
    My other home...Stargate Down Under
    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

when you get your mom hook on stagate atlantis and explane that eps to her

Comment

...when you hang aroung gatewold whenever your online.
        sigpic

Comment

To distiguish my timecard from others at work, I put the symbol for earth on mine.

waterfall

Comment

you've watched "Life or Something Like It" looking for amanda tapping
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
              You find yourself thinking of Teal'c every time you say "Indeed."
              More worrying when my children reply "indeed"

your partners hair has changed roughly inline with RDA s over the last 8 years !!

The kittens you have are called baal ,hammond ,carter and jack !!

Comment

When in virtually all English Exams, you use the names of Stargate characters in your fictional writing, but mixed up (e.g. Daniel Carter, Sam O'Neill, Jack Hammond )

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                  in the middle of an chemistry EXAM you waste 10 minutes trying to work out where naquada(h) should be on the periodic table
                  Soo true!!!!!!!! thought that was just me.

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
                    When in virtually all English Exams, you use the names of Stargate characters in your fictional writing, but mixed up (e.g. Daniel Carter, Sam O'Neill, Jack Hammond )
                    I think there's been a Stargate reference in every exam I've done in the last five years!

Comment

You catch reruns of MacGyver and find yourself going, "they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate....."
                      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Julez
                        when.........your spousal unit does the "eyebrow thing" ALL THE TIME!
                        Isn't Spock better known for that then Teal'c?

When your friends (who aren't Gaters yet) think you're a geek bc you can't stop bringing Stargate into the convo...
                        This happens to me far to often. My excuse is it's better then anything they were talking about.

... when you can derive logical explanations about some plot holes that always seem to come up.

... when you know the gate is in antartica and just hasn't been found yet.

... when a meter shower is Anubis' fleet being destroyed in high orbit.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

When you spend time talking to friends, etc. about not only what happened on Stargate, but what happened on the Gateworld Forum

Comment

when you quote some one jack's one liners and you feel guilty for taking the creidt for the man's genius!!!!!
                            Conversely you quote some of Jack's one liners and you feel a certain sense of pride and giggle to yourself because you're in on the joke and no one else is...

Newest Jackism added to my vocab: Yeahsureyoubetcha!

Say it at least 2 times per day...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                              You catch reruns of MacGyver and find yourself going, "they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate....."

When you watch any show or movie on TV and say, "they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate....."

When your son says: "Lets watch this movie tonight, and find out if mom sees any SG people in it."
                              Last edited by blueiris; 03 March 2005, 10:50 AM.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

when you think that armagendon just want that good despite everyone you know telling you that it was the best movie in the last ten years
                                Yeah. I've seen this movie. It hits Paris.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X