Want to see my bird-of-prey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see my bird-of-prey?

So far, it's my best model. I hope to do another one like it soon. The one pictured above was lost or destroyed in moving.

Shame

So your names Mike Paquette
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

yup.

Why's that a shame?

Comment

shame that it broke i wud think

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
          shame that it broke i wud think
          makes sense. I was thinking that he might have recognized me from somewhere somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
            Why's that a shame?
            This is why:
            The one pictured above was lost or destroyed in moving.
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I was thinking that he might have recognized me from somewhere somehow.
              Nope
              love Torri

Comment

gotcha.

Sooo, whaddya think?

Comment

That is one nice model! I bought a couple of Enterprise ones off eBay a few years ago only to discover that my modelling skills were somewhat lacking.

Comment

gotcha.

Sooo, whaddya think?
                    Looks good - got any pics of the whole thing?
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                      That is one nice model! I bought a couple of Enterprise ones off eBay a few years ago only to discover that my modelling skills were somewhat lacking.

Takes patience and muy, muy practice, young padawan.

I've been doing it since I was 16 or so and am only now getting comfortable with using putty to fix and fill seams at 32.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Looks good - got any pics of the whole thing?

Comment

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SG1fan1/KBOP_top-vi.jpg
                          Cool indeed
                          love Torri

Comment

i've got those toys from TNG they released.
                            I have the enterprise, and the klingon battle cruiser. never could find the ruman warbird.
                            remember those toys - they were pretty good sized and you could put batteries in them and they made certain noises.

Comment

My models will destroy your toys, puny Human!

Comment

Working...
                              X