This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inability to give some people green?

I want to give some people some serious greenage but it says I have to spread some around first.

What's that mean and how mych do I have to spread in order to give certain people more green?

It means you have to give other people green before those people

It is designed to stop abuse of the rep system i.e. people giving green to people again and again all day long

I am not sure how many people though
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      It means you have to give other people green before those people

It is designed to stop abuse of the rep system i.e. people giving green to people again and again all day long

I am not sure how many people though
      You're one, actually. If you'll notice, I haven't given you any green in a long time. Because I can't not that I don't want to. I try every day, I promise.

Comment

Go on a random repping spree until it says you cant give out anymore rep - it should reset the system by tomorrow
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I've had the same problem. Sometimes, I given lots of rep out, but the system still makes me wait. I've tried giving green to 10 other great posts and give the person in question green a week later, and I still can't always give away reputation points.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

And the computer just did it again. I tried to give Babaganoosh green, and I can't remember when I last gave him some; however, the computer claims I need to spread some around first.

Sorry Babaganoosh.
            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

everyone can practise giving me green, j/k. No seriously, i like giving rep points out to people i think deserve them, i dont try to abuse the system, i dont try the same person in the same week, because of the block thing. And sometimes people like Qasim keep doing good posts, yet you cant keep giving them green.

Comment

Unless it has changed, I think it goes like this:

You can only give 20 reputations (red or green) in a 24 hour period

You must give 10 reputations (red or green) to other people before you can give someone reputation points again.

You can not give reputation points to the same post twice.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

thanks MT , green for u

Comment

cool, thanks for the info MT
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe we should all go through this thread and spread some green? J/K...but if you want to feel free!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X