This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anise/Freya

Is the Anise/Freya character ever coming back? She stopped appearing after the episode "Divide and Conquer." Are we to assume that she was killed when the base on Rivannah was destroyed????? That's what annoys me. These important (in my opinion) characters disappear, and then we never hear of their fate in the Stargate universe ever again..............
    O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
    Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
    O'Neill: What?!!??
    -From Red Sky

**SPOILERS**
    I don't think she was killed, but I don't think we will see her or any of the Tok'ra back for a while. Considering the brake up of the Taur'i/Tok'ra/Jaffa alliance in death knell. Her disappearance may just be the nature of the Tok'ra... she may be on a long term undercover mission.

Comment

I liked her too. Funny how she always had other motives and messed around with SG-1... continually apologizing and saying how sorry she was for screwing up life on base. Haha... ah, Vanessa Angel. Someone once commented her outfit was like that of a "futuristic Flintstone", and I had to laugh cheerfully
      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

She was so overwrought by O'Neill's rejection, she hasn't had the nerve to show her face?
        sigpic

Comment

I wish we'd see her.....depends on how much we see the Tok'Ra, i guess.
          sigpic

Comment

Ahhh... that smile!!! Burns into my face like a crescent moon rotated!

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

SPOILERS FOR "DEATH KNELL"

It's my hope that eventually the Tok'ra resume the alliance with Earth, and I'd like to see Anise be a part of that (and Jacob, of course).
              Rocky

Comment

Great to see more Tok'ra in season eight
                __

__

Comment

I actually liked Anise/Freya. Most people I know who watch Stargate (granted that's not many ) absolutely detest her. No idea why though.
                  "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

... they likely detest her because of her meddling in the affairs of SG-1. It was like every time she came around, there was trouble

Comment

I liked her too. I liked the way, in Upgrades when Jack crushed her little ball, he handed it back to her and she gave him the silliest look, then tucked the smooshed ball in her hand and went on with recording her data. She was pretty cool, but it seemed like there was a different Tok'ra every time. Did they all die or, only one visit per Tok'ra...
                      What happened to the original bunch of them?I think Selmak and Martouf were the only ones that hung tuff. Now they are all gone.I don't get it.

Comment

Theres another members of the Tok'ra we have not heard or seen off - Ground Council Garshaw of Belote for one - why wasn't she with Councilor Perus in Divide and Conquer when Jack, Daniel, Graham and co were making the arrangements for the signing of the alliance between Earth and the Tok'ra.

What about Charlie - last we heard and saw he went with Jacob to become a Tok'ra to save his life and Jack said he'll go and visit yet we haven't heard anything or heard Jack ask Jacob and co how he is doing.

We did get a mention of Anise in Tangent - but thats about it since.

Comment

People didn't take to her to start with because of the way the character was handled. What could have been a really good, meaningful role for a recurring female character (which, apart from Doc, there was a serious lack of) was actually used to try and attract a younger male demographic to the show. TWhich was a shame as it was a waste of a very good character.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wasn't she Stargate's response to Seven of Nine? Too bad, since I agree that she could have been so much more than Tok'ra Barbie.
                            sigpic

Comment

I believe in the season 5 audio commentary on "Wormhole-extreme",the part wher someone comments about the need for a "sexy alien",they said that was about the"Anise/Freya" character from season 4.They said in retrospect,that the character just didn't fit in right[or something like that].
                              Anyway,I think she had great potential as a seemily innocent trouble maker & really livened things up.All in the name of science & the greater cause of toppling the Goa'uld,she rationalized her deceptions[& the Tok'ra's in general]thus being a psuedo-bad-girl in disguise.
                              I'd like to see her come back but tone down the "Inter-galactic-Fredrick's-of-hollywood-wardrobe" a bit[though I'm sure some will disagree on that ].I mean,I'm not crazy about the "Jedi-ace-bandage-get-up" either,but I think a compromise could be reached.
                              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Working...
                              X