X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA in Canada - starts up again in November

First posted on SG1_Spoilme list....

www.themovienetwork.ca/ reveals they're once again ahead of the SciFi channel.

#11 - The Hive - November 21st at 8pm
    #12 - Epiphany - November 28 at 8pm

*Click on link above full text*

Thank you. You get some Jello
    sigpic

Comment

I agree about the Farscape cancellation...to a degree. It is my understanding they cancelled the show in part because they wanted to afford Stargate. The impression being they have more faith in Stargate. Furthermore, I believe it is safe to say that Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and BSG are all individually doing more for the SCI-FI network. More in terms of ratings, revenue etc. More then Farscape was doing and probably ever could. This is not a jab at Farscape, just the way things turned out as the way I see it.

If they didn't renew any of the three shows...would they try to replace it with something as good? What is out there that could possibly maintain the Friday Night dominance? I'm sure there's something but powerful to the extent of any of those three shows?

The Stargate Cast and Crew for SG-1 all love their jobs, each other and the show in general. I'm sure most if not all of them (Amanda Tapping being one I'd worry about) would return for a season 10. SGA is still a fairly new series doing very well. No reason why this show would not be renewed; SCI-FI would be the laughing stock of Cable Networks and fans everywhere if they didn't renew SGA or BSG. After all, BSG has become recognized by many as the greatest SCI-FI series of all time. I don't agree with that statement, but many see it this way. Many....many...many.

Comment

I've already started counting down.

Comment

Good for you guys. I have to wait until January. Poor me, no, poor us, for others in my position.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Vandog

The Stargate Cast and Crew for SG-1 all love their jobs, each other and the show in general. I'm sure most if not all of them (Amanda Tapping being one I'd worry about) would return for a season 10.
            AT said in some interview she would never quit

Comment

I really have to get a digital cable box...sheesh. I live in Canada and haven't even seen season 1 of SGA...only the pilot on DVD. We won't get Atlantis Season 1 on 'regular' TV until January. (my DVD set will arrive in Nov from Amazon. )

And season 9 of SG1 doesn't start here until Nov 10.
              Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

I'm in the same boat bluecat, except I don't have SGA dvd's coming. It's been good though, During the summer and now, my mother and I have been watching SG1 dvds, and by the time S9 starts, my mother will be fully up to speed

Comment

Working...
                X