Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CGI Artists Create Original Series Calendar Art

http://www.trektoday.com/news/290905_02.shtml

A number of former Star Trek CGI artists have created new original art for the 2006 Ships of the Line calendar from Pocket Books, including Academy Award winner Doug Drexler and NX-01 designer John Eaves.

TrekBBS member ncc71877 has revealed the images inside the 2006 calendar, produced in honour of the upcoming 40th anniversary of the original series. The cover, "Shore Leave" by Drexler, shows the original Enterprise in orbit of what appears to be the moon.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Always a big fan of the Ships of the Line calendar series!

Thanks, Q!

Comment

Which ones have you got?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I've had them all so far. When the year is through, I throw it away.

Correction, I didn't get one this year.

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
          Always a big fan of the Ships of the Line calendar series!

Thanks, Q!
          Me, too! I've bought them the last two year. And I plan to buy it again this year.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X