This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Glasgow Tardis...

I'll spare you all the story, but here's some pictures of some Tardii across Glasgow:

The south-west of Scotland appears to be safe when the Daleks do finally come..
    Last edited by Anubis69; 25 October 2005, 08:15 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

theres another in glasgow up near st mungos where a dude sells coffee from it was tempted to go up an ask if the Doc was in
    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
    SG-2: CO
    Base Senior Biologist,
    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

That's awesome! I want Tardii in my town!
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

But what are they for ???????????
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          Well, the one in Buchanan street (the one with Borders in the background) has a plaque on it, but i'm too scared to stop and look! I'll strike up the courage and check tomorrow...

But as Major Henderson correctly saidm, there's a few that sell coffee.

Comment

so it would be cardis get it cardis hahaha

Comment

Have they not re-introduced a couple back into London as well? (sorry if that sounds a bit like a wildlife documentery but you get the drift) with a more modern look.The Scotish one are oridginals that have preservation orders I believe ( sure some one can back me up on that).

Comment

^ I read the signpost today, and yeah, it is some preservation/cultural rememberance thing. There's a small section on Dr. Who and the Tardis at the bottom of it, but it's hard to make out, especially in the "good scottish weather" of gales and rain!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  Originally, back in the pre-walkie talkie days, they contained a phone and so on for the Police officer to contact his station.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                    The south-west of Scotland appears to be safe when the Daleks do finally come..
                    Haha love that.
                    Last edited by Willow'sCat; 25 October 2005, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        Nice pics
                        Yeah - even though they're shots of the same Police Box from three different angles...
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                          Originally, back in the pre-walkie talkie days, they contained a phone and so on for the Police officer to contact his station.
                          LOL I know that already but I was wondering what these replicars (cant spell it) are for. And I have found theyre big blue coffee dispensers.

Comment

Did I read somewhere that some form of Police Box may be making a comeback? Or is it just my over active imagination?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X