PDA

View Full Version : The Xindi thread

Darkstar
September 29th, 2005, 09:50 AM
is it me or did the xindi prove to be one of the best startrek alien races there have been so far?

i mean they were a little tacky looking at times much like other alien races with human looking people with a little bump on their heads but they were very refreshing to see that a race that has so many different alternate sub species i think is the word.
its cool to see that they did some desent work on them i mean some of the human xindi were a little bad but the whole idea of 6 races of the same species evolving good, its quite possible that in the vast open space of this real galaxy there could be aliens who have evolved like this with the same DNA but looking much different because of their enviroment.
look at us humans we have pretty much the same humans all over with slight variations such as black white and so on that in each of their own way have adapted to the enviroment but because earth itself is pretty much average in terms of the enviroments we have humans nature made humans become pretty much one species of equal nature but other animals like fish are so varied but co-exist in different enviroments, does this mean that humans are a dying race since we havent really adapted in terms of change or is it that we are a well evolved species that only requires one race of us to exist all over?
its so fascinating to talk about evolution and i think that ST did a pretty good job of the xindi for all its drawbacks these species for me were the best there have been so far in the shows.:D

Jeffer
September 29th, 2005, 11:44 AM
I really liked that Season in fact it was the only Season of ENT that I actually made and effort to watch

Qasim
September 29th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I hated them