This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season One Episodes ...need topics

Could someone with the right permission level please create some discussion topics in the Season One sub-folder. http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58

I know that they aired a long time ago and all discussion may already have been had but there are those of us like me who are new to Firefly and may want a place to discuss the individual episodes.

And another for the movie like season 2 would be
    The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
    Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
    Wash: It did seem to resemble-
    Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

Never fear... Darren said he was going to do it eventually but he's pretty busy at the moment.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

very cool.

god i love havin the series on DVD... now that i think bout it... i may have caught parts of the show when it aired on FOX (and may i add... damn those FOX execs for cancellin' the show)
        sigpic

Comment

Coming soon.

No sub-folder just for the movie, though. We have several threads here for those who have seen it.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Official threads have been created in the Firefly > Episodes sub-folder!

I've also rename and stuck a thread for discussion for all those who have seen the movie.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
            X