This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when does SG1 and Atlantis start again in canada

hi everyone when does SG1 and Atlantis second half start again in canada or where will it start the soonest.

Well SG-1 Doesn't start airing in Canada till November 10 so u see we haven't even seen ep1 yet
    but once SG-1 Starts we don't have any breaks at all

and SGA S2

starts again

Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 11 - The Hive Nov. 21 8:00 pm
    Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 12 - Epiphany Nov. 28 8:00 pm
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
      and SGA S2

starts again

Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 11 - The Hive Nov. 21 8:00 pm
      Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 12 - Epiphany Nov. 28 8:00 pm
      Thanks for letting us know. You have no idea how happy that makes me!
      sigpic
      by Kaaatie

Comment

no prob for more info later on in the season just go to www.TMN.com then Search Stargate it will bring up anything you need
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Jeffer, for the S2 dates. I was just wondering this morning when they were going to start up again.

Comment

those dates are for Eastern Canada Western Canada doesn't have a break since they started about a month after the rest of us
            sigpic

Comment

Will the rest of SGA S2 start the earilest in Canada?
              sigpic

Comment

i think so from what i've heard it doesn't start till january but i have no idea
                sigpic

Comment

the canadians usually get the second half of the season episodes first, i think

Comment

november!!! thats only around a month or so, much better than waiting till january
                    Last edited by Stevo; 29 September 2005, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                      november!!! thats only around a month or so much better than waiting till january
                      one month, ten days. assuming the episodes start early january

Comment

Working...
                      X