• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPECIAL FEATURE: The Making Of "A Time To Rise"

The all new Making Of "A Time To Rise" is now available on the
    downloads page
    of the website!

It features exclusive behind the scenes commentaries on the episode, and gives some insight into it's development. Making Of features will be released weekly, always on the Sunday following the release of the latest episode. The installment for "A Time To Survive" will be out this coming Sunday.

But for now, we hope you enjoy the Making Of "A Time To Rise!"
    Last edited by samjack4ever; 28 September 2005, 12:53 PM.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I rather enjoyed this. An Interesting document.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Hi Alex I really want to thank you for this edition of the making of series. It was a great article because you gave us an idea of how much work actually goes into these episodes and how you guys brainstorm and turn ideas into actual screenplays. Also the notes section had some great stuff in it. Keep the great work guys because us fans can't wait for the next round of SGH goodness
      Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
      ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
      <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Okay, I'll have to apologize. And I have to stop setting up release dates for things other than episodes.

Due to some additional work with regard to an upcoming episode, I haven't yet been able to finish the latest Making Off. However, it will be released at the very latest on Wednesday, if not tomorrow or Tuesday. These features won't be as long as the one for "Collision," since otherwise I wouldn't have the time to do them weekly. But they'll have some comments and notes which I hope should be interesting.

If you're wondering what kind of work has come up, I'm just doing a little pass on an episode, which I personally think will be great. The first draft isn't complete yet, but it's looking very, very good so far. There's a bit of a time constraint in order for us to keep the schedule with this one, so we've combined forces.

This particular episode will be released very soon, and it will see some major developments in the Horizon universe. We like to shake things up. Stay tuned!
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
        X