The Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Q

The Q transcend time and space and the preferred form of the ones we've come across appears to be human. Am I alone in thinking that Qs preoccupation with humans may be because the Q are the ultimate evolution of humans?

A few episodes such as the one with the Traveller in which The Traveller suggests thought and action are the same, and of course others with the Q especially those in which Q is very judgmental of humans made me wonder if they aren't ultimately curious about themselves.

I've been watching SpikeTV reruns of Ds9 and TNG for weeks.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Originally posted by MarshAngel
    the Q are the ultimate evolution of humans?
    Sounds like a parallel with the ancients
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

It does doesn't it.

There really is nothing new under the sun.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
        The Q transcend time and space and the preferred form of the ones we've come across appears to be human. Am I alone in thinking that Qs preoccupation with humans may be because the Q are the ultimate evolution of humans?

I think Q consist of many different types of races and even species. Remember when Q tried to recruit Riker to be a fellow Q. I think the continuim looks at all races for a specific consciousness and deducible instinct and behavior that deems them Q material.

The best insight to what the Q see in humans or more specifically what they like about humans, was what I consider my favorite Q episode "Deja Q', co-starring Corbin Bernson as a fellow Q that got Q kicked out of the continuim. As punishment he turns Q into a anything he wants other than Q, so Delancie chooses to be human. And it's Q's human like selfless behavior that gets him reinstated as a Q. Corbis Bernson tells Q "I finally understand what you see in this race, they are even now trying to save you from the Calamrain". Truly a great epsiode from TNG!.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

i think its just because Humans have the hottest women
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X