Favourite Star Trek "Bad Guys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Star Trek "Bad Guys"

I seem to be starting a lot of threads with the same title, but know Star Trek has its own space on GateWorld, I think this needs to be brought up, which race/person is your favourite from any serries, I know the Borg may be mentioned a few times...

In no paticular order except my #1 bad guy....

1) Lore

Soran
    Borg
    Romulans
    Dominion
    Breen
    Cardassians
    Hirogens
    Kazan
    Vidiians (these guys spooked me the most with there harvesting of bodyparts to fight the phage!)
    Kolarens
    Xindi (reptilians in paticular)
    Expanse builders

Where are your choices S.G.C.?
    Last edited by the Fifth Race; 28 September 2005, 10:36 AM.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Dukat and Weyoun! What a lovely pair they make. Although Damar and Weyoun is almost as good.

Comment

heres my favs

Romulans
        Dominion
        Vidiians
        Borg
        Hirogens
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

The Borg, they sound like the Ori when their in a Prior.
          Klingons
          sigpic

Comment

You really should make people have to state their top three or something, no point in having people just recite them all

My top three:

1. Q
            2. Lore
            3. Borg (TNG only)

Comment

Seeing as I don't take voyager to be canonical Trek, I will say the Borg are my favorite ST villain.

The Dominion is a close second.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Shinzon was the ultimate badass.

Comment

1. The Dominion- The changelings could shapeshift into just about anything. The Vorta did what they were told, and were totally manipulative. The Jem Hadar, genetically engineered soldiers with an addiction to ketrecel white, it was awesome how they were developed on the show. The Jem hadar were a kind of strange samurai totally loyal to their masters except the changelings didn't really trust them, thus the white.
                  2. The Borg- Dude what can I say they are the Borg.
                  3. The Romulans- Very complicated people, never know what they are going to do.

Comment

The Dominion and the Borg would be mine.
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                      In no paticular order except my #1 bad guy....

1) Lore

Soran
                      Borg
                      Romulans
                      Dominion
                      Breen
                      Cardassians
                      Hirogens
                      Kazan
                      Vidiians (these guys spooked me the most with there harvesting of bodyparts to fight the phage!)
                      Kolarens
                      Xindi (reptilians in paticular)
                      Expanse builders

Where are your choices S.G.C.?
                      My choices, well pretty much all that have been mentioned, the Xindi were good, could have gone further but good, to tell the truth there have been to many so its kinda hard, the Dominion were good also...

Comment

Species 8472.
                        Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Khan

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Weyoun. He could switch from obsequious and flattering to cold and dominant in a heartbeat. What a guy.

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
                              Species 8472.
                              The species themselves were well envisaged, but don't you feel 'fluidic space' was lame? I mean, what's next, a Cheese Universe?

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X