This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Hermoid

I just re-watched Aurora this morning, and realized that Hermoid was no where to seen. Did he get dropped off from the Daedalus after it went to Earth after 'the Siege'?. I don't remember them mentioning anything about his.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Its expensive to have a fulltime asgard on the show so they probably took him home for the moment
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Its expensive to have a fulltime asgard on the show so they probably took him home for the moment

Trust me I am fully aware of that my friend!. You and me have discussed this exact point (the cost of producing walking/talking Asgard episodes) in past threads.

I was just wondering if I missed something in the diologue that discussed whether or not they mentioned that Hermoid got dropped off or that his stay on the Daedalus was temporary.

Do you think he's still on there Qasim and that they just are'nt showing him?.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I miss the Asgard. Thor is the man, and Hermoid gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling too. I hope that they'll keep bringing him back once in a while.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
          I was just wondering if I missed something in the diologue that discussed whether or not they mentioned that Hermoid got dropped off or that his stay on the Daedalus was temporary.

Do you think he's still on there Qasim and that they just are'nt showing him?.
          They havent mentioned anything

I seriously doubt hes hiding in the background
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

he was mentioned in conversion when caldwell was staying in atlantis longer and said along the lines on "Novak and Hermoid are running diagnostics.....strain on the ftl drive......"

Comment

He's busy copying solitaire on Caldwell's systems!

Comment

He was probably just in the bathroom.

To be fair, Hermiod hangs out in engineering and none of the recent episodes have shown engineering, so it makes sence.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Well i got the impression that Hermoid is camera shy after all he is naked
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

/\/\/\/\/\ LOLOL...you guys

Actually he has gotten a sweet tooth and has balloned to 400lbs, so now he's ashamed to show himself
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I think they wasted a potentially good momment of "poping' the asgard into the simulation, When the crew waisnt believing John's story , It would have been cool for the ancient "alterans" to be face to face with one of their Asgard allies, I wonder what they would have said.

having Hermiod snap at "mckay" for his small minded handeling of the the delicate ancient tech, Then have shepherd and Hermiod go into a staring contest.

"Crap in indeed"!
                      The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Hermiod works in engineering. We haven't had any scenes in engineering. Thus, we don't see Hermiod.
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                          I think they wasted a potentially good momment of "poping' the asgard into the simulation, When the crew waisnt believing John's story , It would have been cool for the ancient "alterans" to be face to face with one of their Asgard allies, I wonder what they would have said.

having Hermiod snap at "mckay" for his small minded handeling of the the delicate ancient tech, Then have shepherd and Hermiod go into a staring contest.

"Crap in indeed"!
                          i like the thought of sending him into the auroa virtual world, but weir said that caldwells crew could bite their teeth on somthing else, thus disallowing hermiod to go in. I wonder now how they would have reaced seeing one of their allies

Comment

Hey Bast, I agree with you, they wasted a good opportunity there on Aurora.
                            And as a matter of fact, they have been wasting Hermoid all thru the 2nd season !!!

Why the heck do they have a more advance being with them if they do not seek his help to try to understand some of the Ancient technology even faster than Mckay can ? I guess if they went that way Mckay would be useless then ... .

The fact is that Hermoid is right there, use it G0DAM1T !!! It would be a better use of his abilities, rather than being the main engineer (janitor ) in the ship.

If they use him, they can get alot more use out of Atlantis than what they presently have (aka Club Pegasus Med. ).

I bet Hermoid brain is actually shuting down because of the demanding tasks he has to attend to COFF COFF COFF ..... "DAMN these stupid humans, now they want more power to the shields, screw that !!! - I am loggin back to the main ASGARD NET and doing some RTS battle Warhammer style, I need to defeat those *******s from the science counsel ...." HEHEHEHEHEEEEEE
                            Later on ... " WHO THE HECK LOADED THIS WINDOWS OS CRAP INTO MY SYSTEM ? .. no wander all our internal systems and my GAME died ... DAMIT !!! STUPID HUMANS, at least have the decency to load a decent OS from your planet, say, this SOLARIS is not bad at all ..." HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

In any case, I would definitely would like to see more of Hermoid around. They better use him since he is already there .... AAA stupid HUMANS.

My favorite possible moment between Hermoid and Mckay, after Mckay going on a techno bable thinking he is better than even this small grey being ... "- Hermoid suddenly saying -" AAA SHUT YOUR FACE YOU STUPID HUMAN, AND GET THE HECK OUT OF MY SIGHT.... my calculations are correct ... MORON !!!! What the heck where you using inyour laptop ? Something powered my your punny earth microsoft corp. I guess ? No wander that nice energy lab and BFG went the way of my last home planet. " HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DAmit, 3 more months until the new episodes arrive.

Well, now back to Winter Assault - "It is better to DIE for the Emperor than to live for yourself. DIE !!!"

- Plan "PLAN ? What freaking plan ? We do not need a plan !!! Get your rear in gear and move out".

If you have a graphic more than 100 * 100 pixels as your signature, you might have too much freaking time my friend.

Comment

He is probably back on earth chilling with some fly human chicks, oh he may act like humans irratate him but he secretly loves us.
                              My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Working...
                              X