X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men 3 Updates 9-28

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/2079

A couple days ago we received a scoop from 'FstudioX3Divided They Fall' that gave some nice little bits of information on X-Men 3 such as the errors in previous rumors before it. Upon posting the scoop we asked a few of our own questions such as 'who died?' and 'Nightcrawler?'. We do know there is some type of funeral or at least a eulogy. According to the initial script report [long before], it was supposedly Professor X who dies in X-Men 3. However, that now doesn't seem to be the case.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Thanks Qasim!!

Comment

Yay, Prof X may not die. I had also heard that rumor and it made me sad.
      Spoiler:

Also, Im thinking its Colossus sister that gets killed. Shes the most obvious 'relative'.
      And, Jean, was she taken by a goa'uld

EDIT: I forgot the sister in Colossus sister....obviously posted too early.
      Last edited by AGateFan; 30 September 2005, 01:30 PM.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Thanks AGateFan
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

This is going to be exciting.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Thanks Qasim cant wait for x-men 3
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Perhaps theyll bring in the Changeling the Mutant wholl make it seem Proffesor X dies but it reaslly is a cover up.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
              X