This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bottomless Hole for Ideas Never to Be Revisited by Stargate

Well, for the last couple days I've been out of internet service and one of the things I messed around with was this The Bottomless Hole for Ideas Never to Be Revisted by Stargate.

Got it online as soon as I got service back. The Hole contains a list of characters, locations, technologies, aliens and other items that appeared at least once and disappeared. Some of the items listed appeared several times and suddenly disappeared with no explaination ever offered by the series.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

'Food Server (Luke?) -- A worker in the SGC commisairy. He may be more than he appears. [48 Hours]'

hahahahaha! jeez. i was hoping that he wouldn't make it to a list like this lol.

umm... i'd add... the Tollan. i know we're supposed to think they're dead (because... they probably are) but, you know... they should have something to clear this up. they could still be out there...

the Aschen... if i've spelt that right lol. we saw them in 2010 and 2001 and haven't heard of them since.

or... Lya (Lya? Nya? who knows these things). from The Nox and Pretense. saw her a couple times, and poof. or the rest of the Nox too lol.

um... Shifu. even though i think that kid is far too annoying in Absolute Power, we're probably never gonna see him again lol.

the other key players in The Summit (besides Osiris and Ba'al). will we ever see Kali (sp?) or Bastet, or Morrighan ever again? and will Bastet and Morrighan ever say anything? lol.

ooh! what about Malek the Tok'ra from The Cure and Alliegance?

or Jonas! i know he came back in season 7 for an ep. he should come back again... for good...

the mining planet from the episode Need. or the planet from The Broca Divide.

and the list goes on, and on, and on into the never setting sun.

ooh and Linea! those people from... Past and Present...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Have to get back to work on it.. Guess I need to go back and rewatch the series to make sure I get them all.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Well.. I just wanted to say that The Hole is now (I hope) complete for the first half of Season One of Stargate SG-1.

Also I am currently on the lookout for a new host that I can afford that doesn't use quite so many ads as my current host suddenly does. All I can do for now is apologize and note that if you leave the first popup minimized you shouldn't get anymore.
        Last edited by KorbenDirewolf; 10 September 2004, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X