SG7 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG7 Missions Thread

(For SG7 to use for all offworld missions)

ON

Jim walked into the Gateroom, seeing his entire team there with the Stargate activated, he was slightly late 'again' Jim though to himself'third time since i've arrived here, geeze...' Jim walked to the bottom of the ramp turned around to his team and began to speak "Ok guys, since you've all been briefed, let's go"

Jim said smiling to them as he so often did, he was proud of his team, even though they could get a little-ahead of them selves occasionally. Jim cocked his M16A2, with it's regular magazine and M203 grenade launcher attachment and walked through the gate.

Jim came out the other side of the gate, he looked around, the immediate area around the gate was a clear but large armounts of tress and mountains could be seen farther off.

The immediate area looked like it had been hit my meteors, or alot of Goa'uld Ha'tak blasts, Jim shuddered at this thought and walked down the steps, spinning around to wait for his team he stared at the wormhole.

OFF Ok guys, i made sure your charaters can't come in late.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Alexis was glad he had made it here before Jim. He had been such a hurry to get his gear together after he found out they were going on a mission. He walked up the ramp and stepped into the event horizon.

He emerged onto the stoney platform next his CO surveyed the land as they waited for the other two members of SG&7.
      "Where to from here sir?....................
      child_of_the_gods:
      Character Name: Alexis Winters
      Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

ON

"Well, initial UAV sweeps showed some kind of civilasation or...what was a civilasation, thirteen clicks north north east, just an abandoned camp, fire had recently been put out, we head towards that."

Jim pointed in the general direction of where they were headed while looking at the event horizon awaiting the rest of his team.

OFF

Comment

Ryan sort of... jumped, through the gate, landing on his stomach, and let out a loud 'oof.'

"Ow..." He sat up, and removed a rock that had wedged itself into his waist. "Glad that wasn't a few inches farther down."

"Hey guys!" He looked around. "Ooh... not pretty. I'll set up a perimeter of claymores. Just in case."

He began to go and set up the previosly mentioned perimeter.

Comment

Hanson had already came through the gate just a step behind Anderson. He clenched his XM8 and quickly walked on...but then he saw something very interesting indeed.

"Errrr....Winters...you want to know where to go to from here?"

"How about we ask these guys."

A transportation ship of some kind was speeding towards their position, flying just centimetres above the tree line as if trying to stay out of obvious sight, the ship looked a little overworked, what was probably a great ship was now rocking it ways to SG7's position. It looked like advance technology though, advanced indeed.

"Colonel I advise we dont go in weapons first on this one, judging by their tech we really dont wanna piss these guys off." Seph said whilst waving peacfully towards the ship, which was very close now.
            Last edited by Simonthefurling; 03 October 2005, 10:33 AM.

Comment

ON

Jim looked a little paniced and ordered Nash to fall back to his position and leave the planting of the claymores to later if they got a chance. "Ok guys, unlike our previous missions, we're going to keep friendly. I agree with Seph, we don't wanna piss these guys off." Jim stood in step with Seph as he walked over to the ship that had just touched down.

The ships entrance opend, and a large figure walked out, clad solely in green armour and carrying a large blaster rifle, The being holstered it towards Jim and began to speak in a very deep and distorted voice "Be you friend of foe?"

Jim looked very calmly at the large being and said "We mean no harm, we are peaceful explorers, we are friends." Jim leaned over to his right and whispered to Seph "Negotiatings something your best at, perhaps you can lend a hand?"

The large being pointed the gun towards Seph and asked in the same deep distorted voice "What is your purpose here?" while he spoke Jims finger slowly moved towards the trigger, incase something did go wrong.

OFF No, i'm not being trigger happy, incase you were thinking something else...
              For armour designs, think a kinda Aris Boch look but a solid suit and a Helmet like a Kull warrior, and it's all green. (see links for inspiration)
              TAG:Seph. (for negotiating..)-Nash, Winters, you can contribute if ya want though
              Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 03 October 2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

ON

Jim looked on the large figure pointing the gun at his team mate, he looked him up and down deciding whether or not to tackle him and start shooting.

The Figure, pointed his gun towards Winters and spoke in the deep distorted voice again "You look irrelevant and like the second in command and a military figure, if you are peaceful explorers, why are you all so armed?" The figure said moving the gun from one person to another.

OFF

Comment

Alexis felt intimidated by the new character with the distorted voice. The figure was tall, broad and heavily armoured...........that and the guy was pointing a big dangerous looking weapon at him.
                  "We are not always welcome where-ever we go. We are often threatened by large green, armoured men with big guns. Hey kinda like now" he said giving the guy a wink.
                  He remained alert and ready for the moment as he waited for Hanson to save their collected ars*es from his stupid joke...........
                  child_of_the_gods:
                  Character Name: Alexis Winters
                  Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Ryan dipped his fingers into one of his vest pockets and pulled out a small object. He rolled it around in his hand for a moment. "Natural 20," he said, when he saw it. "Diplomacy check passed."
                    He walked over to the armoured man.
                    "Why, hello, there! Yeah, well, you know, there are these people running around with snakes in their heads trying to rule the galaxy, and we, well, you know, stop them. Yeah... and one of 'em, or something did something really bad to our planet. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

Comment

Seph stepped forward.

"We come so well armed because we never know what horrors may await us beyond the get. I assure you we are ust taking precautions. I am Dr. Seph Hanson."

"If you are friends then you will come with us. The rebels will be here soon, they probably detected the gate activity."

Bewildered, Seph was considering everything. Who were these rebels?, was the government here under threat?

"Sir, they seem nice enough. I suggest we go with them."

Comment

Ryan glared sharply at Joseph.

"We know nothing, I mean, nothing! About these people. Why the hell should we go with them to get away from their rebels? Who knows what they want? Nice enough doesn't cut it."

Ryan looked to his commanding officers. "Sir, request permission to say 'I told you so' when we find out Hanson is wrong."

Comment

At that point another ship came speeding towards SG7 at a relentless pace.

"It's the rebels!" cried out one of the locals.

"Nash I didnt say this wasnt risky. But we have two options. Wait to see hat comes off that ship when we have intel suggesting its a hostile force, or go with these guys. I know which I'd rather do."

"Ryan. Stay here n' fight with these guys with advanced tech if you want but..." Seph then turned to the locals.

"I want to comes with you."

OT. Ryan, we've already established in SG7 talk these guys are allies. I hope your just doing that in character, please dont make these guys evil lol.

Comment

(A guy comes up to my character and says some stuff while he holds a gun. Doesn't strike me as the friendly type. Besides, who knows - maybe the rebel force is actually the good side of the deal.)

Ryan shook his head. "The intel is from a biased view. Not happening."

Comment

((OOC:Guys, theres only one man OUTSIDE the ship, inside the ship there are three more, all the exactly same armour but a guy in red, a guy in blue and a guy in black.))

ON

Jim looked at his team
                              "OK, since this guy obviously isn't hostile towards us since, if he were he would of shot us by now or taken us prisoner, and i hate to think what's coming on that supposed rebel ship, Nash, don't jump to conclusions so much please, keep an open mind when exploring, we're going with this guy, that's an order."

Jim turned around and turned around and looked at the big person in green "We're coming with you sir, although mind telling us your name first?" Jim awaited a reply, the figure had been looking in panic at the ship off in the distance and was almost startled to remember there were four people standing behind him..

In the large figured usual deep distorted voice, but slightly lighter this time as if he were slightly surpirsed "Uh...Yes, of course, I will explain everything when we get onto the ship, follow me. Oh, and...don't bother shooting me." The large figure said as the person saw Nash raise his weapon and point it at the large figure.

Nash lowered his weapon and they began to run towards the ship the large figure in green had come off, Jims team walked into the ship and instantly the doors shut.

Jim looked around at the interior, it was beautiful, he didn't recognise it, he couldn't even begin to compare it to any other structures that he had seen before, from the outside the ship had looked like a Tel'tac but the inside was something spectacular

Jim looked around as did the rest of his team Seph walked over to a wall and ran his hand over it "Whoa...simply amazing..." Jim was the first one to wake up from the dream-like state of amazement, he walked over to where the Large green figure had sat down and instantly noticed a figure in blue, the armur eas exactly the same though just a different colour.

"Hey, when you told us to get on the ship you could of told us there would be more than one of yo..." Jim was knocked over, he fell to the ground and landed on his but, he looked up through the screen, wich looked like a slightly tinted bluish kind of colour, suddenly before his eyes the colour of the screen changed colour to dark green, and then to black.

Jim began to wonder how the hell they could see through the ever-changing material. The ship was dodging fire from the other, bigger ship wich fired weapons much like the Goa'ulds Al'khesh weapons, but Jim couldn't see any of this thanks to the meterial turning black, all of a sudden it turned a dingy red and Jim could see dozes of blasts flying past the window, or what he made out ot be blasts, large orange balls of energy.

"They're...they're firing apon us!" Jim blurted out before he could keep himself from saying it the figure in blue looked at the figure in green and said "My, what a bright and colourful bunch THEY are...where'd you pick these security risks up?" The person in green turned to the person in blue and said "They're travellers from another world that AREN'T the Masters, like you wouldn't have done the same?"

The person in blue looked forward and was silent again.The person in green looked behind itself and said in a very womenly voice "Since you havan't even attempted to shoot me or my comrad here, i'm going to assume your an ally hm?" She then pressed a botton, where her neck was, lowering the helmet and revealing an almost stunning to look apon womenly face.

"Ah, your a women? because of the deep voice I assumed you would be female, my apologise if i may have insulted you before." Jim was hanging onto the back of 'blues' chair now. the women in green hit some buttons on the console and the screen flashed blue and then turned the entire seat she was sitting on around.

"My name is Tara, I am..." Blue span his chair around so fast Jim lost his balance and fell over 'who the hell is flying the ship now!!?!' Jim thought to himself the screen had turned black again.

Blue was angry just by his physical expressions "Tara, we cannot tell them! especially until we have determined they are not a threat to us. Perhaps when we get back to base...."

The screen flashed red and the Jim was thrust backwards across the un-usually smooth and sniy surface. "Whoa!" he said as he hit his head on the wall. Jim looked over to Nash who had slid along with him and was lying next to him un-harmed ((OOC:i'm not either so, not SHS)) and Jim leaned over to him and said

"This ships inertial dampers suck, of course they have to have them or we would have been crushed to death on take off." Jim got up and managed to crawl to blues chair, he used it to holster himself up and he was looking through a green screen again, Tara had her helmet up again aswell.

OFF There, that should give enough inspiration to continue on with a good plot

Comment

Working...
                              X