SG4 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG4 Missions Thread

(For SG4 to use for all offworld missions)

((From the gate))

Abby came out on the other side of the gate and out into what seemed like a beautiful planet. The planet had lush, green meadows, beautiful sky with three moons in the distance and a pretty could temperature. She thought that it felt like at least 60 or so degrees out. She waited for the rest of her team to arrive before setting off to explore and see what they could find.
    sigpic

Comment

Luitenant Reggers came through the gate and said: "next year I am going to spend my holiday here offword than watch the moons at night What about you ma'am ? "
      Lord Zedd

Comment

"Yes, that would be a very pretty sight. This planet almost seems like it would be a good site for a Beta-Site..I will have to make note of that in my final report for General Blue, that is if the civilization is cooperative," Abby said as she saw Reggers come through the gate.
        sigpic

Comment

Alec walked through the gate and commented "I forgot how much I love going through that thing."
          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Abby began to walk around the gate area a bit while she wait for the last member of her team, Alex, she also began to take some basic readings about the atmosphere, etc.

"Well, the atmosphere obviously has a good oxygen source, or else we wouldn't have been able to breathe the air. It also appears to contain Hydrogen, Nitrogen and CO2...a lot like Earth's atmosphere," she replied as she checked the soil content, "Soil seems to be primarily made up of carbons, hydrogen and nitrogen with some other accessory minerals in it."

She looked around at the horizon and saw what appeared to be smoke in the distance.

"Once Alex gets here, we will go off in that direction to explore some more and see if we can find the local race that lives here to see what they can offer and so forth," she replied pointing in the direction of the smoke.
            Last edited by SlytherinGal; 28 September 2005, 05:29 PM. Reason: forgot quotations marks :p
            sigpic

Comment

Alec looked at his scanner and noticed a slight discrepancy then figured out what it was. He said "We would want to not stay in the open for long because we have minor radiation here most likely from a hole in this planet's ozone. It is an almost sure sign that they went through the same problems we had on earth. (Takes more scans) Yes I can defiantly read an ozone hole that’s...that’s healing It healing at about 1 mm per second. If this doesn't scream advanced civilization then I don't know what does.

((Sharp I didn't advance the story too much/fast did I? Hope you didn't want to guide the story more.))

Comment

"Squeezing one of the four races by the neck is a good place to start." Alex said as she walked down the stone steps from the gate and did a quick sweep of the area. She knew Alec wasn't talking to her but she couldn't help herself. Noticing the look she received she nodded, "You said scream advanced civilization."

She walked through the grass towards Abby, "Ma'am I suggest we walk a little bit, that way we'll be able to see if anything is watching us."

Comment

"Yes, let's walk around and get to know the planet and prevent from being spotted. I, too, am picking up the minor radiation, so let's get a move on it," Abby replied as she led her team down a dirt path down from the gate.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Ma'am did the gate adress came from the Goa'uld cartouche?" I have a strange feeling inside and I don't mean lunch related
                    (won't be able to post untill a few hours ! )
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

"No, I do not believe so. I believe it came from somekind of Ancient tablet," Abby replied as she continued walking, "This planet kind of reminds me of Earth, I should refer to this planet as 'New Earth' in my mission report for the general."
                      sigpic

Comment

off:
                        Isn't the Alpha site going to be New Earth? Wouldn't that make scence because it was the only place where the people from Earth survived?But perhaps it is better that this planet becomes New Earth because of advanced technology and I read something about the ozon liar hole that is healing itself ??
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

"What's in a name," Alex smiled as she took point, scanning the area with her P90 in one hand and a scanner in the other.

Comment

"What is it Alex?" Alec said looking up from his scanner in the direction of Alex.

Comment

"What is it Lieutenant," Abby replied looking up from her scanner as well and towards Alex.

All of a sudden, Abby could hear shots being fired, and from not a long way either.

"We need to find cover, those shots were not far out."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X