PDA

View Full Version : SG2 Missions Thread

Proxy
September 28th, 2005, 12:57 AM
(For SG2 to use for offworld missions)

Major Henderson
October 1st, 2005, 01:41 PM
P4X 552:

Donna stepped out of the gate raising her P90 slightly, she walked down the steps a little and surveyed the area taking point central to the gate. She could see alot of grass, lots of trees in the distance, could see where the ruins were situated to the right quite a bit away from the gate, at least the weathers good she thought to herself, there was no immediated signs of inhabitants on the planet. she took a deep breath of the fresh air and let it out and waited with her P90 still raised for the rest of SG2 to come through the gate.

Osiris-RA
October 1st, 2005, 08:25 PM
Anthony stepped out of the stargate, slightly cold but mostly unfazed. He liked the journey part, it was just what he couldn't apprehend on the other side which made him nervous.

He scanned the lush, green surroundings of the planet, marvelling how much it looked like a few places he'd been to with his parents as a kid back on Earth. The sight was slightly comforting, except for the fact that lurked in his mind that Earth was no longer a viable entity.

Casting that depressing thought from his mind he looked towards the nearby ruins, large squat structures eroded and crumbling from the ravages of time. He could make out faint glyphs and symbols on the sand-brown colored temple monuments still standing, and carvings of odd looking creatures, like alien gargoyles, crowning the top of the structures. He thought he could detect a faint smell in the air of something like wood or dirt burning, an annoying, pungent odor that came and went with the direction of the gentle breeze.

Loosly resting his hand on his P90, he made his way forward through the thick grass towards Colonel Henderson who was scanning the surroundings. Anthony adjusted his cap to face backwards.

"You smell that? I hope it's a barbecue...though I'd guess they weren't BBQing chicken."

Queen Eleta
October 1st, 2005, 10:50 PM
Once through the gate, Veronica kept her eyes firmly on the ground in front of her, listening to her body. Nope, she decide, not going to lose her lunch. She then let her eyes take in the terrain. Growing up in the desert, this much grass and trees were a rare sight. It was practically alien. Well, what do you expect, it is a different planet! Different enough that it didn't remind her of home, which was a mercy. She smiled, deciding she like it.

"You smell that? I hope it's a barbecue...though I'd guess they weren't BBQing chicken."

The smell had snuck up on her. She had spoke to early about keeping her lunch. She couldn't answer Major Mcleod and still hope not to embarrass herself. Taking deep breathes in threw her nose was her first impulse, and it was a mistake. Quickly she look for some bushes, then just ran behind the gate.

Hanmer
October 2nd, 2005, 12:35 AM
Stephen emerged from the Stargate, P90 still raised. After doing a quick sweep of the area, he walked down to Colonel Henderson.
"No hostiles in sight, ma'am. Area is secure for now."He then reached into his assault vest and took out his cap, plain olive green, and put it on. After fumbling around in his vest for a few seconds longer he said, more to himself than to anyone else.
"Dang. Forgot me sunglasses.."
Turning around to watch the gate shut down, he saw the Captain on the other side.
"Hey! You OK?"

Major Henderson
October 2nd, 2005, 01:54 AM
As everyone came through and they were in no immediate danger Donna droped her P90 and pulled out her sunglasses and put them on laughing a little at the Majors comments "yeah keep an eye out place might be inhabited after all", she turned round towards the gate and seen Adams behind it, she turned back to look at where the ruins were thinking to herself that they should check those out first.

Queen Eleta
October 2nd, 2005, 08:05 AM
"Hey! You OK?" Hanmer asked.

Standing up, Veronica said, "Yeah. False alarm. There has been something seriously wrong with the commissary food lately."

She walked up to Col. Henderson, muttered an apology, and awaited further orders.

Major Henderson
October 2nd, 2005, 08:14 AM
seeing everyone was ready to start exploring, "ok we're gonna head over and take a look at those ruins" she said pointing in the direction of the ruins and started walking with one hand on her P90.

Osiris-RA
October 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
Anthony, starting towards the ruins, stopped to smack Adams reassuringly on the back.

"S'alright. Now that I think of it, that mac and cheese I had awile ago wasn't so hot. I guess the food stores are starting to go bad or something. I hope we find a Farm Fresh soon."

He headed down the hill towards the ruins. The day felt warm and to his liking. He unzipped his vest a bit and stopped for a moment to enjoy the sights. He figured he'd better take in the earth-like beauty of it all before some inconsiderate person decided to start shooting at them.

He made his way towards the ruins and walked slowly along them, running his hands along the rough walls and impressions of symbols carved in them. He noticed something on the ground that looked like a large, flat peice of leather. He picked it up. It was leather-like, well worn and smelled a bit like eucalyptus. On the browned side was something scratched in - an inscription or crude doodle someone had made.

Major Henderson
October 4th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Once at the ruins she walked through them first, Donna knew the writings on the wall were definetly ancient recognising a few of the symbols, she took off her backpack and took out her note book she had notes on ancient at he back of her book, figuring she could attempt to translate them "can any you guys read this stuff? if so start on the other ruins" there wasnt actually that much to read a few writtings through out the ruins some short others had quite alot.

Hanmer
October 4th, 2005, 11:01 AM
http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/11221/tablet1.JPG

Stephen walked over to a tablet and started reading it. After a few minutes he called over to..
"Colonel Henderson, ma'am. You'll wanna take a look at this."
Once the Colonel was near, Stephen started translating.
"It says a weapon built by the Alterrans, the Ancients, is lying on a distant world called... Yaktillun. It says its North of the Yimtah and just off the old village."
He then moved his hand to the symbols underneath.
"These are Stargate symbols. The words above says 'The Astreaporta address is'. The Astreaporta is the Stargate.

What do you think, ma'am?"

Major Henderson
October 4th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Donna turned round "what is it" she said as she walked over, and listened to the translation "Ancient weapons...nice" she stopped to think a little "gate address...ok does it say anything bout this planet?" She glanced at the writings beside it some of the symbols were the same she looked at her book and then back at the text "ok this says something bout this planet..right?" she knew it did.

(nice work with the ancient stuff:D )

Queen Eleta
October 4th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Veronica walked around the ruins looking for anything out of the ordinary. Hearing Hanmer mention the 'astreaporta' caught her attention and she hurried over to him and the Colonel to see what they had found.

Major Henderson
October 9th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Donna went back into her backpack pulling out a small DV camcorder and turned to Adams "Start recording these" she said handing her the camcorder. She turned back to the writings "Well I assume this ones talking about this planet... and a weapon but its not giving any directions" this was a little annoying Donna thought to herself why give you an address and directions on where to find a weapon on another planet and give no directions for the one on this planet. she stepped away from the ruins looking around again, there was a path not that far off, all the grass had worn away but there was some starting to grow back over it, with trees at either side of it. "Well if they said the weapon on the other planet was near a village then maybe its the same for this one maybe there was a village here to?" Donna Took off her jacket and put it in her pack, it was quite a warm day, blue sky and the sun out full.

Hanmer
October 10th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Stephen pulled his cap lower down on his head, still annoyed with himself for forgetting his sunglasses.
"Maybe there is no weapon on this planet? Maybe the weapon that was on this planet was moved to the other planet and these writings were left as a 'This weapon can now be found here' type thing? They could've forgotten to ut up the 'Look at the other symbols' sign."

Major Henderson
October 10th, 2005, 06:37 AM
Donna looked at Hanmer "Maybe they did, maybe they didnt" moving her hand towards the symbols "does it actually say that they moved it?" she took a breath "cause I see weve got two blocks of writings one for this planet and one describing the other...right?"

Queen Eleta
October 10th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Yes, ma'am." Veronica said as she took the camera from the Col. and started recording. She focused on the Ancients writing the others were discussing, then started to move around the other ruins, recording as she went. She thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye, but she didn't turn towards it. It appeared her attention was still on the ruins, but she was waiting to see if it, whatever it was, was real or her imagination. When there was movement again, she calmly made her way back to her team.
"Excuse me, ma'am," she said, "but we might want to check our six."

Major Henderson
October 11th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Donna immediatley grabbed her P90 and slowly moved back from the ruins looking around, she seen something move not to far away, then she heard something to the right of there position. Someone was watching them, Donna moved to the left a little kicking a rock out of the way.

After a few minuets there was more movement and some people cautiously walked out. They were not Jaffa or Goauld, looking a little like farm people with guns. Donna still had her P90 raised she seen about 6 people altogether,

"Hi there" she shouted over to them waiting to see if she would get a response,

A tall man walked infront of the rest of the people "What do you want?"

"Uh...nothing were jus having a look around is all" Donna smiled

"looking for what?" the man said

"Nothing in particular... we are eplorers...its what we do, we dont mean any harm" she smiled again

The man looked at the others "If you mean no harm then why are you pointing your weapons at us"

"Hey your the ones that were spying on us... we werent sure if you were going to attack us" she stoped for a second "plus you guys are aiming at us to"

"Understand we did not know who you are if you come in peace then we meen you no harm" The man stopped and guestured to the other people "I am Aaron and we are the Creshta, I am leader of our settlement"

Donna listened to what the man was saying she lowered her P90, and took of her sunglasses,

"Nice to meet you, I am LtCol Donna Henderson Comanding officer of SG2... from the Tauri, an like I said before we come in peace"

Hanmer
October 13th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Stephen lowered his P90, following the Colonels lead. Pulled up a mock-salute-wave to the villagers.
"Captain Stephen Hanmer. You say you are called the Creshta? The name appears once in these ruins..."
He was talking more to himself and Colonel Henderson than to the villiagers
"'And now the Alterrans have left this world the society', I think thats what this word translates into, 'of the Creshta will now reside of Timmollum.' It also mentioned that this planet was renamed to..."
He moved along to another peice of ruin
"Creshtan. Is that right?"

Major Henderson
October 13th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Donna was pretty impressed with Hanmers ability to read ancient, "really they are mentioned in these ruins?" she said. Aarron spoke again,

"Yes we are the Creshta. This planet is called Creshtan" he stopped speaking looking somewhat suprised that the Captain was able to read the text,

"You can read these text? We have tried many times but were never able to translate it...are you of the Ancients?" the man had a smile on his face.

Hanmer
October 13th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Stephen smiled at his CO and then at Aarron.
"No. But we are their desendants. I have the ability to read their language after many months of learning. I also have a special ability in my DNA that allows me to use technology left behind by the.. Ancients. What do you know about the Ancients?"
((All these abilities will be added to my bio as I go along. Ancient reading ability and the Ancient Gene ability is already in there :)))

Major Henderson
October 13th, 2005, 02:31 PM
These people seemed harmless enough though Donna was still cautious about what information they should give out to them,

Aaron turned to one of the others and they said something to each other that none of SG2 could hear, he turned back to face the team,

"We know of them, they were refered to in some of our ancient text which allowed us inturn to understand some of the Ancient text we have come across". He pused for a moment "but we have never met one".

"Would it be possible for us to see these texts of yours, we could offer our help in understanding..." Donna was cut off by Aarron

"I'am sorry that is not possible, those texts were lost when we fled from our home world, This planet is only one of our settelments".

"Oh am sorry to here that, Why did you leave your planet?" the Colonel said

With a sad look in his eyes Aarron replied "We were brought to our planet by the Goa'uld and lived in fear for many years, however one day the Goa'uld left the planet and never came back for many centuaries...Then a few years ago we were invaded again by another Goa'uld named Ba'al, all but destroying the planet, many of us managed to escape and found sanctuary here and on another planet where the majority of our people reside". He stopped again, and another man stepped forward, he was younger and smaller compared to Aarron,

"My name is Cal" he smiled "You have found some of the Ancients technology?...You said you are able to opperate it"

Osiris-RA
October 14th, 2005, 05:27 PM
((Just popping in to let ya all know I'm back. Looks awesome so far. I'll just lurk till Anthony can pop back into existance...he can do that right? :S ))

Major Henderson
October 15th, 2005, 09:32 AM
((Just popping in to let ya all know I'm back. Looks awesome so far. I'll just lurk till Anthony can pop back into existance...he can do that right? :S ))

((Hey :) we just met the Creshta and are getting to know them, so just post whenever:D ))

Hanmer
October 15th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Stephen looked at the guy who spoke.
"I can operate it, yeah. Why do you have some lying around? And you say you're from another planet? Do you have any symbols that represent your world like these?"
Stephen pointed to the Stargate Symbols on the ruins.

Major Henderson
October 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Donna laughed a little when Hanmer asked if they had any of the Ancient stuff lying around,

Cal continued to speak

"We have not found any of their technology in our travels or on our home planet...Yes we are from another planet, we did notice the symbols on the text it is not of our home planet or any of the ones we resided at."

"have you tried to dial the address on the ruins?" the Colonel asked

"No we have not we are still trying to rebuild our civilisation so it is not high on our priorities...though we will one day visit the location"

"you have a settlement around here?" the colonel asked

This time Aarron came forward again

"yes if you like we will take you there.. we have food and shelter if you need it"

Donna smiled "yeah that would be great". Donna looked at the rest of the team.

Aarron walked toward the team "If you would like to follow us we will take you it is not far" Aarron and Cal took the lead and the others walked infront of the team with the exception of two who followed behind everyone.

"We'll lets go" Donna said to her team.

Queen Eleta
October 17th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Veronica followed the rest of her team, watching Creshtans with suspicious eyes. She didn't like the way they kept glancing back at them, or the friendly smiles that didn't reach their eyes. Not quite trustworthy as far as she was concerned. She didn't say anything to the Colonel yet, because she usually couldn't explain her intuitions. But she would be on guard, and as soon as anything happened that she could use to back up her instincts, she would.

Hanmer
October 18th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Stephen nodded and followed along behind the other. He noticed the way some of the Creshta kept looking behind at them, so he raised his P90 slightly, just to show that he wasnt intimidated or anything else.

Major Henderson
October 18th, 2005, 09:39 AM
It was still quite warm and the sun was still really bright. Donna put her sunglasses back on well walking a little bit behind the Creshta. She turned to look at the two who were walking behind them and gave a little wave. She was growing increasingly suspicous of them something just didnt add up. She wasnt going to mention anything about ancient technology for the moment they had seemed really interested in the technology, So she would not say anything about it until the they wouldnt be able to hear what was being said. They had been walking for around 20 minuets down the dirt path they had seen when they first came through the gate. The path went through thick forest and grass. Donna looked at the team,

"Nice place huh?" she smiled

Osiris-RA
October 18th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"oh yeah." Anthony said, fiddling with his cap. "As welcoming as the Lambda House. Just hope we don't end up in a dark closet or dragons lair or something..."

He walked on, confident of his comidic relief's effects on his teammates who seemed particularly nervous, but not trying to seem so. He didn't like the way the Creshta smiled. He couldn't see thier teeth, what were they hiding? Big phony grins turned his stoumach.

The silence was getting to him. He made a weak attempt at conversation.

"So.... What's for dinner?"

Major Henderson
October 18th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Donna smiled at the Majors coments, grateful someone was trying to brake the silence,

"Hey maybe that was a barbecue we could smell when we arrived on the planet...Hope they have chicken".

She turned to look at the people behind them again they were walking in silence and nodded to the Colonel, she smiled an turned her head round again. Aarron and Cal seemed focused on where they were going.

Hanmer
October 19th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Stephen, who had been walking at the back of the group went forward as he heard about food.
"We're getting chicken?"
He smiled then said in a more hushed tone to his CO
"I dont like the way they're acting, ma'am. I think when we get to the villiage we should split up. If not now, tomorrow.."

Major Henderson
October 19th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Donna smiled thinking about chicken she was starting to get a little hungry, "I hear you Captain am a little suspiscous of them to, but lets see what happens when we get to the settlement" she said quitely so only the team could here her "jus be on guard".

Queen Eleta
October 19th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Already am, Colonel." Veronica said to her CO. She was smiling a bit after Maj. Mcleod's comments, but a guarded one. Probably looked just like the Creshta, she thought.
"About that chicken. We might not want to eat or drink anything they give us. Or at least not until they have tried it first." Veronica looked ahead of them and saw smoke raising above the trees. Almost there.

Osiris-RA
October 20th, 2005, 09:30 PM
The smell of a burning campfire began to get stronger. Soon, SG2 and their curious entourage came to the end of the seemingly endless path and into a squat little settlement. The trees gave way to a charming little scene. Large huts forged of some kind of fiber and a metal substance sat dotted in short distance from each other in a large clearing. There were mini-market places and large odd looking plants growing in a controlled fashion along the edges of the villiage. The population was large in comparison to the amount of huts there. Anthony gathered that people shared the huts, probably in groups of 3 and 4's. Men, women and youths made thier ways about campfires and in and out of huts, doing various work. The older men and women stayed usually sitting quietly in small fiber tents smoking large pipes which gave off a smell like burning mint and playing board games.

Some of the villiagers appraoched Sg2, smiling warmly and offering gifts of food, leather skins filled with some liquid which Anthony assumed was water, and other baubles made of gems and colorful flowers. They seemed quite happy to see SG2, and weren't shy about greeting them. Some kids started running playfully in circles around SG2, yelling and shouting happily. Anthony glanced at his teammates. They seemed cautious. He was getting more cautious as well.

Aaron smiled.

"Welcome to our humble abode. It isn't much, a work in progress, but we're happy. "

Aaron went on, but Anthony wasn't listening much. There was something odd aboutthe villiage. It seemed to be concealing something, like it was built for a purpose other than the one put forth. He grinned at the welcoming party, figuring, 'When in Rome...'

Hanmer
October 21st, 2005, 10:36 AM
Stephen smiled a little as the children ran around him.
<<Seem friendly enough.. Cant let me gaurd down though..>>
He nodded towards one of the people sitting around the camp fire.
<<Im not liking this..>>
He turned to the Major and repeated himself.
"Im not liking this, sir.."

Major Henderson
October 21st, 2005, 11:17 AM
Donna walked on a little, smiling at the welcoming people it seemed nice enough though there was something that just didnt feel right it was a little weird she shrugged that thought off though kept it in mind, she walked over to where Aarron and Cal stood and started talking to them. After a few minuets she walked back over to the team,

"Well there gonna put us up here for the night" she smiled "I know theres something weird here but wait it out and see" she said in an almost whisper.

"Col Henderson" Aarron shouted from one of the nearby huts which was slightly larger than the others gesturing for SG2 to go in.

Turning round walking to the hut the Col said "I asked them bout the chicken... am not sure what they actually have but apparently theres some sort of bird" she smiled.

Osiris-RA
October 22nd, 2005, 01:02 PM
"As long as they know what BBQ sauce means."

Anthony grinned, unslung his back pack and stretched a little.

"Ah. These people should invest in scooters or something, my feet are killing me."

He headed towards the tent.

Major Henderson
October 23rd, 2005, 02:41 AM
Donna entred the hut, Aarron and Cal were in there as well as some other people. There was a large table with seats around it and food on it, fruit, veg, bread and meat and clear bottles with what looked like water in it.

A woman walked towards them "I am Elaina, welcome please take a seat"

Donna smiled "Thanks... nice to meet you" she took off her backpack and placed it not to far from where she took a seat. Not wanting to take her P90 off she did anyway so as not to be rude, but kept it next to her seat at easy reach.

Hanmer
October 23rd, 2005, 05:12 AM
Stephen walked into the tent and followed his team leaders lead by taking off his gear and placing it on the ground. He, however, didn't unclip his P90 and kept it hanging off his chest.
"So.. Whats to eat?"
He asked to break the akward silence that had filled the tent.

Queen Eleta
October 23rd, 2005, 12:02 PM
Veronica took a seat next to Hanmer, not removing her P90 either. The Creshtan leaders looked at each other then at SG2 with 'I know something you don't know' kind of smiles. Veronica shifted uncomfortably in her seat when Arron looked directly at her, and was unquestionably sizing her up. She looked towards Col. Henderson to avoid looking at him. Elaina spoke.

"I understand that you can read the ruins?" she asked.

Major Henderson
October 23rd, 2005, 12:52 PM
"yes some of us can better than others...but we manage to translate them eventually" Donna looked at Captain Adams and smiled for reasurance not to worry, the Creshta began eating the food and drinking the water layed out on the table Well it cant be that bad if there eating it if they had not touched it she wouldnt have went near it.

"thankyou for your kindness food an shelter an all" she smiled "tomorrow we would like to take a look around the place...is there any other ruins around here?" the Col asked

Elaina answered "We have not come across any...but you are more than welcome to explore the area we have not went that far out from the settlement"

"Ok...great"

"I hear you have come across some of the ancients technology and are able to operate it" Elaina asked

Huh they seem pretty interested in the Ancients she thought to herself

"Yeah not much though...not everyone can operate it it depends on whether or not you have a specific gene an not alot of people do" she played down their knowledge of the ancients.

"So what was your world like before Ba'al appeared?" Donna asked

Sadness seamed to draw over there faces before Elaina answered

"It was a beautiful world it looked much like this one only with more buildings, we had some technology we are not just farmers as it may appear...it will take us a long time to re-establish our civilisation on another planet so we live simple lives until we can"

Why would Ba'al have attacked their planet she thought to herself there must have been something he wanted,

"What did he want?"

Aarron answered this one "I believe he wanted naquada, when the first Goa'uld reigned on our planet he extracted most of the naquada and one day he never returned...when Ba'al came and realised there was little or none he went on to destroy the planet"

"Am sorry to hear that" Donna took a drink of the water.

"please tell us of your world" Elaina asked

Osiris-RA
October 23rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
Anthony chugged back a little water and poked at something which appeared to be some kind of pastry with little purple fruit things on it. The mention of earth caught his attention. he chimed in.

"It's big. Pretty. Technologically advanced in some areas, simple in others. Some places are kind of like this. Others have large sparkling cities. Others not so sparkling, a little cloudy in fact."

He could feel his teammate looking at him in a peculiar way. he knew what they were thinking.

"What? It is."

Major Henderson
October 24th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Donna smiled "yeah" she had the last image she had seen of Earth in her mind from the previous mission, not so pretty, she took another drink of water,

"Yeah thats pretty much our world, nice place, nice people...generally"

Queen Eleta
October 26th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Veronica took one hand off the P90 still strapped to her chest and picked up her drink. She hadn't said anything about Earth, just watched the Creshtans expressions as her team talked. Bland, with phony smiles, everyone of them. She noticed the man, she didn't remember his name, across from her eyeing her gun. He looked up and realized he'd been caught.

"Oh," he said, "I was just wondering how your weapon is secured to your chest?"
Veronica frowned at the question, caught a little off guard.

"Magnets."

It was his turn to frown and he looked at his companions.

"May I ask why you still feel the need to arm yourselves?" Elaina asked.

Osiris-RA
October 26th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Anthony grinned.

"Uh, it's a religious thing."

Elaina arched an eyebrow.

"Well, it's a very war-like religion and..um... it's protocol for senior members to always carry thier arms with them."

Elaina shared glances with her companions.

"An interesting code of religion."

Aaron replied.

"Our warriors are trained in offensive and self defense practise with and without thier weapons. We can be quite lethal just from where we are sitting, without weapons such as yours."

Anthony nodded.

"That's nice."

Major Henderson
October 26th, 2005, 11:27 PM
"As the Major said its protocol that we carry weapons at all times" she smiled, not liking the way the conversation had turned,

"Though you have taken your weapon off..." Elaina replied.

"Yeah well we can also be quite leathal without weapons...plus I didnt want to be rude my mum always said no guns at the table" she grinned, taking another drink, she had been picking at what was on her plate.

Cal spoke,

"We are not a threat to you...if that is why you still carry your weapons"

Donna smiled "No its just protocol thats all... we dont think you are a threat to us either" Yeah right she thought to herself as she new they were up to something.

She seen the looks she got from the Creshtans, she added "just as we are no threat to you" she looked at the rest of the team.

She decided to change the conversation

"This food is nice do you get all of it from this planet?"

"Mostly some we bring in from our other settlements from the other planet..but the majority is grown here" Elaina answered

It had got quite late and it was dark out side now the hut was bightly lit by candles and lantern type things.

Aarron spoke

"It is quite late and we must rest it has been a busy day for us, this is the only spare hut where you can stay am affraid all the others are full, we will leave you to rest and speak again tomorrow".

They cleared the table and brought in what looked like camp bed things made from wood. "this is all we have they are more comfortable than they look". Elaina Smiled. "Thanks very kind of you" Donna smiled as the Creshtan left the hut.

Queen Eleta
October 27th, 2005, 11:03 PM
SG2 bunked down for the night, Hanmer taking the first watch. Veronica tried to get comfortable, but the whole situation just made her uneasy. And now she knew the Creshtans were out-right liars. These beds were not comfortable at all.
She finally fell into a light sleep. It seemed like every few minutes, a noise from outside would wake her. But once she was alert she could hear nothing.

Major Henderson
October 29th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Donna couldnt sleep, these beds were deffinetly not comfortable but she had sleept in worse. She got up and told Hanmer to get some rest she would take over watch. She went into her pack and took out her jacket and put it on it had gotten a little colder, grabed her P90 and clipped it on, she went out side the hut and sat down, and took an energy bar out one of her pockets and started to eat it, she hadnt really touched much of what was on her plate earlier and was still a little hungry. It was so dark no one would have seen her sitting outside, she couldnt see much in the distance only a little bit infront.

Osiris-RA
October 29th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Anthony rested lightly. He kepy tossing and turning and adjusting his pillow which seemed to be half jello. He kept hearing sounds, like light tapping on the walls, giggling or a sort of soft murmer. He knew the Colonel was watching things outside but maybe she'd like a little company on a darker than dark night in a strange place. He rolled off the bed, stretched, attached his holster to his leg and stuffed in his Baretta. He crept out of the tent.

He found Henderson finishing off a power bar while staring cautiously out into the night.

"Hey Colonel. How's the night shift going for you? Seen any vampires or ghoulies yet? It is around the time of halloween, I'd imagine."

Major Henderson
October 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Donna was staring almost blankly off into the distance there was a small light coming from one of the other tents it had been like that for about a half hour. She ate the last bit of her energy bar, when she heard the Major speak, she turned her head quickly, swallowing the last of the bar,

"Hey" she smiled "actually its been real quite, nothing out of the ordinary no vampires no nothing...dont they usaually take halloween off anyways" she put the empty wrapper in her pocket, "Couldnt sleep huh?"

Hanmer
October 30th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Stephen was lying with his P90 still strapped to his chest. He wasnt sleeping, just listening out to the Colonel and Major talking. He heard the Colonel wrapper go into her pocket and Stephen felt a sudder pang of hunger, after not eating much at the dinner earlier. He reached into his vest and pulled out an energy bar, unwrapped it and started eating..

Queen Eleta
October 31st, 2005, 07:13 PM
When Veronica heard the wrapper of Hanmer's energy bar, she quit pretending to sleep.

"Hey, couldn't sleep either, huh?" she whispered as she sat next to his cot.
"There is something seriously wrong here, I think we have all figured that out. They have too many questions, and aren't really forth coming with answers. I've been thinking. They already know some of us can translate the ancient's ruins, so it's too late to plead ignorance, but maybe it would be a good idea to not give them the correct translation. If you get my meaning."

Hanmer
November 1st, 2005, 11:16 AM
Stephen smiled to himself when the Captain started speaking - it seemed like none of SG-2 could sleep!
"Agreed. I think we should do a bit of recon, personally, whilst they're all asleep. The Colonel and Major are talking over there... Im gunna go suggest it.."
Stephen hopped out of his cot and walked over to where the Colonel and Major were talking. Crawling the last few paces, he whispered to Colonel Henderson.
"Ma'am, both myslef and Captain Adams are awake too.. I think we should do some simple recon of the area at night. To see if our Creshta friends are hiding anything."

Major Henderson
November 1st, 2005, 11:40 AM
The Colonel and the Major were sitting talking when Hanmer came over and suggested something about recon,

"Of course they are hiding something but what it exactly is am not sure,... some recon why not...am a little bored anyways" the light was still coming from the tent which was at the other end of the settlement and it was still pitch black, you could hardly see infront of you, "Ya see that light over there it's been on for over half an hour lets check that out...havent seen any movement though" She stood up and made sure her P90 was clipped on right, " Hanmer your with me we'll check out the light...and McLeod and Adams you check out this side of the settlement, try not to radio unless you really have to"

Henderson and Hamer headed off to the other end of the settlement...getting closer to the tent with the light coming from it they slowed down a bit they could hear voices.....they moved round to the side of the tent and stop crouched down to hear what was being said they could hear at least four different voices they could hear Aarron, Cal and Elaina there tone was defffinetly different this time, they were discusing the team,

"They dont part with there weapons so it would be hard" said an unknown voice

"Plus I am not so sure that they trust us" Elaina said

"However it is still possible" Aarron replied...

Osiris-RA
November 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
Anthony wriggled his holster uncomfortabley. He hated this model, might have to get a new one, this one's snaps were getting loose. Him and the Captain made thier way around the side of the settlement. It was a medium sized building which smelled slightly of something cooking from inside. He found a small tear in the straw walls behind a cluster of bushes.

"Hey Adams, over here."

He crouched down and crawled carefully through the bushes. He pulled the tear back a bit so he could see better and peeked through cautiously. He was starting to feel alot like Agent Mulder - which only meant something bad was probably going to happen. His hand checked his Baretta.

Queen Eleta
November 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Veronica followed the Major around the building and crouched down while he crawled through bushes to have a look inside the tent. She kept watch on the open space around them so they wouldn't get taken by surprise. She glanced over, but the opening was too small and she could not see inside. When the Major tensed and gripped his gun, she knew it was bad. Just like she knew, without hearing or seeing anything, that someone was now standing behind her. And not with friendly intentions.

Crap!! she thought, that was fast. She knew she could not get the upper hand in this situation, so she decided to call out a warning and jump at the attacker as a distraction. The Major's hand was already on his gun, he'd have a better chance at taking the guy out. Shouting MacLeod's name, she sprang sideways and hit the attacker mid-body. Veronica was unconscious before she hit the ground.

Major Henderson
November 6th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Donna turned quickly she thought she heard something but wasnt sure where it came from, then she heard movement from inside the tent her head swinging back to look towards the opening of the tent, they were moving inside and seemed to be just about to leave the tent again she turned and gestured to Hanmer to move quickly round the back and out towards the forest where the long grass was so they could take cover. They had only caught part of the converstion the Creshta were having but it definetly didnt sound good. Watching from the grass they saw Aarron, Elaina, Cal and another man who they had not met leave the tent, they went in separate directions towards other tents. Donna waited till they were out of sight before deciding to move out back towards their tent,

"Ok we'll start heading back to the tent we'll walk out behind the other tents, makes us look less suspious if were spotted, rather than sneaking around in the long grass, so if anyone asks were just stretching our legs" she quietly said to Hanmer

Hanmer
November 12th, 2005, 12:49 AM
((OOC - Sorry for not posting! Ive been really busy!))
Stephen nodded at Henderson and started moving round to behind the tents. He then started heading back to his tent. Enroute he spoke to the Colonel.
"What do you think the Creshtans were talking about, ma'am?"

Major Henderson
November 12th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Donna was looking around just to make sure no one had seen them,

"Am not sure Captain, but I didnt like what we heard they are deffinetly planing something, they got one thing right anyway we dont trust them" she paused for a second "But we still need to see if there is any ancient tech on the planet theres a good chance there is so we do that first thing...just play along with them for now".

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 13th, 2005, 11:54 AM
At this point, the team is overdue. the base establishes a wormhole and sends a transmission through. it is Lt. Commander George Rhea, who was just cleared by the CMO to resume active. he asks why they are overdue and if they require assistance.

Major Henderson
November 13th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Almost back at there tent they recieved a radio transmission,

<Radio "We're fine were just trying to stay quiet jus now tryin not to use the radio...for the most part, were gonna radio in in the morining...we're not really in need of any assitance...but that could change if you wana send someone through...we'll meet them at the gate" Radio>

She waited for a response.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
he paused for a moment looked at the gen. who gave him a nod. he quickly rushed to the armory, got his Mp5ssds and prepared. they dialed the gate. Although he had been on several missions on earth, he had never been through the gate. he only had gone through space on the Prometheus. He cautiously moved toward the gate took a deep breath and walked through. When he reached the planet he felt cold, but he had felt colder on SEAL missions in Siberia. he switched on his night vision goggles and took a defensive position. he noticed a group of people in the distance. he took comfort though in the fact hat they could not see him. however they were in his path. he would have to find some way around them.

Major Henderson
November 13th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Getting the message they were going to send someone through the gate Donna went to radio the others,

"Major how you guys doin? Base is sending someone through the gate we're gonna go meet them"

"Lets go" Donna said to Hanmer starting off on the little trekk to the gate while waiting on a reply from the Major or the Captian.

Osiris-RA
November 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
((O.T Soooooo sorry I've been awol. Been stupid busy))

The colonel's voice crackled from Mcleods radio:

"Major how you guys doin? Base is sending someone through the gate we're gonna go meet them"

The Major whirled around at the yell of the Captain. His eyes went from Adams' unconscious body to the fist fast approaching his face. He ducked and checked the fist, which belonged to a collossal Creshtan man. The man twisted Anthony arms, causing his left side to go numb. He yelled and tried to throw the man over his back, instead throwing out his back. As he scooted back on his bum still arching from the searing pain, the creshtan pressed the button of a small device clamped to his ear. Sensing with that button press would come more unwelcome company, Anthony grabbed his gun and fired at the mans hand. The bullet met it's mark. The creshtan reacted with a scream. As he grabbed his bleeding hand, Anthony shot again, going for the left leg. It took several shots to bring the man to his knee. Anthony stood up, and feeling more numb now than in pain, pulled the Captain with him into the forest.

Once behind a thick cluster of trees, he grabbed his P90, checked to make sure they weren't followed. The creshtan was gone.

"damn."

"Major Mcleod, respond."

He grabbed his radio.

"This is Mcleod. Uh, we're in a bit of a pickle at the moment, we could use the help. We've possibly been compromised, we were attacked during recon by one of the villiagers. Me and Adams are injured, I managed to wound the villiager but he got away. I suggest we get the heck outta here pronto before the rest of the welcome party arrives."

Anthony decided to pull away further into the jungle as he waited for the reply. He whispered grimly.

"Captain, you're free to wake up any time..."

He grunted.

"You're heavy."

Major Henderson
November 13th, 2005, 02:12 PM
She stopped in her tracks and grabbed Hanmer indicating for him to stop,

<Radio "Ok Major get as far away from the camp as you possibly can try and head towards the gate direction and we'll come and get you" Radio> she went back on her radio,

<Radio "Ok new guy lay low for the moment we've seem to hit some trouble we cant come and get you jus keep an eye on the gate and let us know what happens ok" Radio>

The Colonel and the Captain started to run back in the direction on the settlement to get McLeod and Adams.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
LT.CMDR. Rhea was listnenig to the radio chat. He responsded

` Roger that,this is LT.CMDR Rhea I am coming to support you hold your position`

Now George had no choice, he would have to go right through what was obviously the people they sent to guard the gate. he stealthily made his way to a a hill near the gaurds. he slowly crept behind the first guard and slit his throat. One of the other two gaurds saw him and positioned himself to fire. George used the man as a shield and fired his Mp5 ssds ( it is silenced) he shot the man with perfect percision then shot the last man. The gate was now secure for the rest of the team to come back.secure for the rest of the team to get back. He radioed the Lt.Col
` the gate is Secured Maam`

Osiris-RA
November 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Anthony was shaking Adams.

"Come on Adams. Wake up buddy, c'mon."

The radio crackled to life:

"Ok Major get as far away from the camp as you possibly can try and head towards the gate direction and we'll come and get you"

He replied:

"Gotcha ma'am. Mcleod out."

He clipped his P90 up and hoisted Adams over his back.

"Next time around you're carryin' me."

He headed off at a jog into the jungle.

He wasn't more than 4 minutes into his slow trek when he heard what sounded like yells from behind him. Checking behind him he saw a squad of Creshtan villagers on the chase. They looked mad, big and they were seriously packing. He grasped for his Baretta since he couldn't quite hold or aim his P90 at the moment and shifted gears into a run. The end of the forest got closer and closer.

Major Henderson
November 13th, 2005, 02:43 PM
As they ran futher and futher into the forest there was a shaddow of someone infront of them she wasnt sure if it was the Major and the Captain it could have been but it was so dark she couldnt tell she stopped and dropped to her knee taking cover in the long grass and her P-90 raised up ready to shoot.

<Radio "Major where are you guys I've got someone not far infront of me and am not sure if its you" Radio>

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 13th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Hearing his new team mates were in trouble George was unaware of what to do, he was ordered to stay near the gate. he couldnt break those orders. he did once on earth and paid the punishment. his heart was racing his head was spinning `what was he supposed to do?` he kept asking himself. he figured the best thing he could do without breaking orders was to make sure once they reached the gate, they would be safe.he took off his back pack reached in and took out his claymors. with the claymors in hand he raced to the treeline and placed the explosives near the trail. he ran a line from the trail to the gate where he took a defensive position behind a rock.he then took out his grenades and set them by his side. he was not going to let those hostlies win. whenthe team would reach the gate, he would be ready for to support them. he then realized that some of them might be injured. he reached in his pack an got his medkit out just in case.

Queen Eleta
November 13th, 2005, 08:16 PM
The bouncing of MacLeod's running woke Veronica.
"Hey!" she said, and he stopped abruptly and dropped her to her feet. The suddenness of the moved caused her to get lightheaded and Anthony grabbed her arm to steady her.

"How ya' doing?" Veronica nodded. "Good. We have to run. Now," he said.

He took off running with Veronica close behind.

((sorry!! I would have woke up sooner, but I had a very busy day!))

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 14th, 2005, 11:27 AM
George sat ever vigilant behind the rock near the gate. he was beginnig to get worryed about his team. at that point, he saw someone exiting the treeline near the gate. they were headed towards the Gate! He sent out a radio transmission to the team.

> radio<" this is LT.CMDR. Rhea if you are aproaching the gate identify yourself">radio<

no one answered
>radio<" again, pleaese identify yourself, i will open fire">radio<

again no answer.

george knew what he had to do. he reached to his pant leg and undid the strap. he grabbed his Zat and uncoiled it. he thought to himself " i have never used one of these, i hope it works." he admired the zatnicketal for it usefullness and beauty. no gun on earth could do what it did and look that good doing it.he looked at the man a few hundred yards away. he aimed the zat directly at him and fired it once. the burst sent shivers down his spine and the man fell unconscious. george reclipped his zat and reached to his other leg. he grabbed the more lethal of the his two side arms, the desert eagle 50 cal., "not many men carry this gun" he thought to himself, "but boy does it do alot of damage."
He then rose from his lowered postion and slowly crept to the body that he had zatted. clutching his Desert Eagle, he moved towards the body.he was ready to react if anything should have happend.he kept thinking "i hope tht that was a bad guy".

( feel free to insert yourself as the zatted one)

Major Henderson
November 14th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Still aiming at the figure positioned infront of them, who ever it was had not noticed them yet,

<Radio "Respond... where are you guys I dont wanna fire and hit you" Radio>

She then recieved a transmission from Rhea <Radio "Well its not me and Hanmer anyways keep the gate secure dont move from your position" Radio>

The figure was moving closer, the Colonel signaled to Hanmer that she was gonna move in closer and see who it was. She moved through the long grass as quitely as she could moving round by them and using trees for cover and kept going until she was now behind the figure....

Osiris-RA
November 14th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Anthony glad to have Adams' weight from his back checked behind him just as the Colonel's voice came over the radio.

"Respond... where are you guys I dont wanna fire and hit you"

Anthony pulled behind a tree and put his P90 at the ready:

"This is the Major, we're almost to the stargate. We've got some tangoes on our tail so be ready when we come out!"

Anthony could see the creshtan's gaining on them - and now they could see him and the Captain. Four of them stopped and opened fire with bow like weapons. Anthony ducked back behind the tree.

"Alright Captain, you scramble for the stargate, I'll cover you."

He shouted into his radio:

"Colonel, Captain Adam's is rolling to you, stand by."

As The Captain shot out from behind the tree she was hiding behind, Mcleod leaned out from behind his tree and shot at the creshtan's. Well organized, the squadron dove for cover. Anthony ran backwards following Adam's footsteps, firing sporadically at where he'd last seen the Creshtan soldiers. Unexpectadly, a young quick one popped up and shot an arrow at him. The arrow whistled through the air and lodged itself in Anthony's leg. He collapsed to his knee and yelled in pain. Worrying the Captain would turn back for him he yelled:

"Keep going Captain! I got your back!"

Trying to ignore his pain he continued firing, taking down the young warrior who'd wounded him. He staggered to his feet, feeling slightly disoriented, and continued running.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 14th, 2005, 08:23 PM
As George crept slowly towards the man, he recieved a transmission from the others. the man lying there was not a one of them. George cocked his gun, he got up to the man who was lying on his back. he used his leg to kick the man on his back. as he did this, the man sprung to life. george put a single round into his head. then the silence of the night was broken. he soon saw a heard of men yealding weapons of some sort headed for his position. it was a TRAP! George swithed to his rifle and retreated while laying down cover fire for himself.the magazine that he spent was enough for him to make it back to the gate. he reloaded and began firing again. all that was goin through his mind was his last mission with his SEAL team, the one that made him decide to transfer to flight school. <memory>he was pinned down his team was dead, 10 hostiles closing on his position. runnig out of ammo. he killed all of them, some of them in hand to hand combat. he was shot. then miraculously (sp) the evac chopper arrived and rescued him.<memory > it had made him lose all taste for ground combat, thast changed however after earth was destroyed. he grabbed a grenade threw it toward the mass of hostles headed for him andd continued to lay down fire.

He radioed the team
>radio< maday maday, i am under fire and outnumbered requesting backup. i repeat I ......>radio<

his radio had been taken out. a direct hit, but his kevlar vest protected him. he was alone now and runnig out of ammo.

Major Henderson
November 15th, 2005, 02:13 AM
The colonel got the Radio transmission from Major Mcleod, she took a look around and seen someone else runing towards them it's was a female. Obviously the first figure they spotted was not any of her team she moved in closer behind the person and as she did that there was another radio transmission and whoever it was heard it and turned around "Ah crap" she said as the man turned round, she didnt see his weapon which he hit her in the stomach with, she was slightly winded as she fell down to one knee, but not so winded that she couldnt react quickly sweeping his legs from under him bringing him down and then hit him in the face it gave her time to get back up, But the man went to get back up this time she shot him and he didnt move.

<Radio "Copy that Rhea we'll be there soon just hold on" Radio>

She could see the other running figure clearly now "Hey Adams over here" she shouted, She could hear weapons being fired and a hole load of Creshtans Was there this many in the village she thought to herself. As Adams reached her they then ran back to where Hanmer was and took cover again to wait for Mcleod.

Osiris-RA
November 15th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Anthony sped out of the woods,the Creshtan's still hot on his feet. Aware of the situation at the gate due to radio chatter, he slammed another clip into his P90 and ran faster, firing at the Creshtan's surging towards Hamner and his teams position. The Villagers who had been chasing him erupted from the woods and began firing behind him. Anthony rolled across the ground,dropped his gun, pulled two grenades from his vest, yanked out the keys with his teeth and threw the grenades as hard as he could. He covered up his head and waited for the imeninent explosion.

The front line of villiagers went flying in a mushroom cloud of dust. Anthony scrambled to his feet and ran with an ever increasing limp towards Hamner and SG2.

Colonel Sharp
November 15th, 2005, 01:56 PM
(wow, a lot is happening, I kinda skimmed the first few posts.. if someone could PM me and give me a breif snyopsis that would be great, I don't think I'll have time to read all of it.)

Major Henderson
November 16th, 2005, 02:34 PM
The Colonel seen Mcleod runing toward them then seen the grenades explode taking out some of the Creshtans, "Nice" she started firing at the Creshtans as did the rest of the team hoping it would help Mcleod out a bit.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 16th, 2005, 03:07 PM
The hostile forces advanced towards the gate. Geogre was lohiding behind the rock. Not knowing how much nger he would last, he knew he had to secure the gate, give the others a fighting chance. he could not abandon them. he peeked around the boulder and reset himself behind it.he took a deep breath, got up turned around and began firing. He was out of ammo, he reached to his leg and began firing the Desert Eagle. he went through that ammo, he then reached to his other leg. he grabbed his ZAT. "thank god this will not run out !" he began to fire. he soon managd to halt there advance. they stayed just out of range, perhaps planning Geogre's downfall, his demise. he then realized " wait! i layed those claymors right by them!" he saw the line that led from tthe claymores to the gate. it has been draggedall the way to the other side. he had to get there. the hostiles were watching him, he had one chance. he rose and and quickly sprinted off. one of the gaurds noticed him and fired a projectile at him.he dove to the line. he was hit, it was an arrow of some sort. he struggled to grasp the line. he got control of it and pressed the trigger. " BYE -BYE" he said like he was a big shot action hero. he realeaded the trigger. a giant explosion encompassed the majority of the group. now he only had to deal with a few stragglers. the arrow ahd hit his thigh. he broke off the tale end and dragged himself back to the rock.

Osiris-RA
November 16th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Mcleod took a double take at the massive explosion then at Lt Cmdr. Rhea. He grinned slightly before taking out two of the villagers who were charging towards the Commander's position. As he drew closer towards the gate, a thought flashed through his mind... why was he here again? Then he remembered food, information, supplies. Why were people so hard to negotiate with?

Major Henderson
November 18th, 2005, 11:54 AM
As the Major reached where the rest of the team was and carried on towards the gate the Donna stayed behind the rest of the team firing at the Creshtans behind them, she took a grenade from one of her pockets and pulled the ring and threw it into the Creshtans chasing them, she turned her back and kept runing towards the gate waiting for the explosion behind her, when she heard it she turnd back and fired at the remaining, she took out a few more and then they seemed to disapeer huh...what just happend..where'd they go she said to herself she couldnt see anyone behind them she turned and started running towards the gate Hanmer and Adams were not far infront, Mcleod must have got a good lead cause she couldnt see him infront of the rest of the team she just hoped the Creshtans didnt all get to the gate before them.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 18th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Geogre saw the the others headed toward the gate. he then saw a creshtan following. He Sohuted " LOOKOUT!" and they ducked. he shot his zat right at the creshtan. he then regrouped with the others " about time!, wheres the major?"

Major Henderson
November 18th, 2005, 02:16 PM
The Colonel was glad to see that the new guy was ok he managed to keep the gate clear for the rest of the team. She got a little worried though when he asked where the Major was,

"What do you mean, is he not here with you?" she asked while scaning the area.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 18th, 2005, 02:28 PM
" No Maam he sure is not, i thought he was with you " He scanned the areea, looking for any evidence of the major. He said " damn! they must of got him, i say we dial the gate and get them to send some supplies to us, i dont know about the rest of you but i have no ammo left and am down to the zat. we should go after him with al we got!" George then looked at the Lt. colonel with a look of hope, " C`mon colonel we need those supplies, were the search and rescue team if we dont find him, who will find us?"

Major Henderson
November 18th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"He was with us we let him go on infront he was injured I thought he reached you first" She had to think quick about what to do, "Contact base let them know whats going on and to send more ammo, we can handle the rest" she ordered Rhea, there was no one else around just SG-2 now at the gate, the Colonel swore under her breath, and ran her hand through her hair nothings ever simple she thought to herself.

<Radio Major report your position Radio>

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 18th, 2005, 04:48 PM
" Yes maam" he said with a grin on his face. he turned and ran to the DHD he dialed the gate. This was the first time he had dialed it, he thought to himself, he hoped he got it right. he had burned the gate adress in his head, repeated it a thousand times. he said to himself, "i hope i get it right, i dont want to embarass myself the first day on the job." as the last chevron locked, he looked as the gate established the wormhole, the spinnig vortex spun out towards him, he said " boy, that never gets old" he walked over to the malp, his radio was broken, he thought he could use that one. the gate tech answered.
<GAte tech> HEllo, stargate alpha site< GAte tech>

<radio> " hello, this is Lt. Cmdr. George A. Rhea, we have been attacked, do not send anyone over, we are in need of ammo and supplies including medkits and radioes, we are about to begin a search and rescue mission, the hostiles have taken Major McLeod. I repeat, we are in need of new supplies, do not send anyone over, we have everything under control" <radio>

George thought to himself, what a bold face lie, they were tired, cold and hungry. a teamate was missing and they were outnmbered, they were not in control.

<GAtetech> Roger that, sending supplies good luck SG-2 <GAtetech>
the gate closed. george sighed took a deep breath an collapsed against the rock that he had hid behind before. he reached into a pocket on his jacket and grabbed an energy bar, opened it and took a big bite. he closed his eyes and relaxed for a moment, something he had not done all day. he said to the colonel, "the supplies will be here any moment, Permission to accompany the rest of you on the rescue mission, i have a feeling after the explosion, the chrestans will stay far away from the gate"
he laughed and then straightened his face out, trying to be serious for the moment, it was a serious moment.

just then the chevrons locked and the gate was activated. A F.R.E.D. came through with the supplies needed, before the colonel could answer him George ran over and helped the others with the supplies.

Gen Blue
November 18th, 2005, 05:04 PM
(( OOC - Did you check what was happening in the Gate Room, first? You're not going to get that calm of a response. :( All H3LL is breaking loose there right now. ))

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 18th, 2005, 05:23 PM
((( OoC- sorry sir, ill remember that next time, permission to carry on with the story as is?)))

Gen Blue
November 18th, 2005, 06:31 PM
(( OOC - Sure, go ahead. Just a reminder to check the other threads once in a while. :D You would have gotten your supplies. Just not as easily. ))

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
(( OOC thanks General!))

Major Henderson
November 19th, 2005, 12:57 AM
She got no response from McLeod she tried to radio him again and no reply still, she swore under her breath again. The place was so quite compared to a little while ago, it was still really dark. She took a deep breath, she was quite worried but didnt dare show it right now. She walked over to where the rest of the team was loading up on supplies "take as much as you can guys were gonna have to send the rest back through cant risk the Creshtans getting their hands on any of this stuff". She grabbed what she needed and filled up her pockets,

"Ok we need to find Major Mcleod, we know the layout of the village pretty well and how to get there, there was also mention of some ancient tech which may be on this planet this could help us rescuse the major" she took a look around the area again

"First off Rhea, Hanmer set up 2 lines of claymores one at the edge of the forest and then another about halfway to the gate we need this place secure, then we'll move out" she slamed a clip into her P90.

She wasnt sure if they would take Mcleod back to the village, she thought they may have another base somewhere close, there was so many of them more than what they saw in the village they had to have came from somewhere and they didnt come through the gate.

She took some extra weapons and placed the load in her pack, once everyone had what they needed, she set it up to be sent back through. She did it herself this time dialing the gate, when it opened ((A little while after what was going on in the control room)) she radio'd through and then sent it on back.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 19th, 2005, 08:21 AM
George Ran over to the F.R.E.D., he grabbed the claymors and set them up. this time he put a trip wire on it. he was ready to get these B******s once and for all, he cocked his gun stod up from his crouched position and ranover to the team.
" Ready to go Maam"

Major Henderson
November 19th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Donna turned round to the Lt Cmdr "That was quick" she smiled she haddent noticed before but Rhea was injured, he seemd ok he was still runing around but she thought she should ask, "Are you ok" she said pointing to his leg "You should fix that up".

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 19th, 2005, 10:21 AM
" i`m ok colonel " he said smiling, " its only superficial and i stopped the bleeding while i was waiting for you guys, it won`t even leave a scar."

Hanmer
November 19th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Stephen finished setting up his Claymores and headed back to the Colonel.
"All explosives set, ma'am. Request permission to go out and find the Major, ma'am?"
Stephen felt useless whilst he was shooting at the Creshtans, and he wanted to play a bigger role in his team, to prove he wasnt just a run-of-the-mill Captain and a worthy member of SG-2.

Major Henderson
November 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Donna nodded to Lt Cmdr Rhea "Good" she smiled. As Hanmer finished and rejoined the team, "permission granted Captain" she paused for a second "Ok were gonna split up Rhea and Adams head back to the settlement adams knows the way, try not to get noticed I just need to know if they took the Major back there dont do any thing just get the information and relay it back to me, dont try anything yourselfs" she turned and slapped Hanmer on the back "your with me...need someone who can read ancient" she smiled "Were gonna see if we can find the weapon that was mentioned in the ruins see if it can help us" she took a moment to see if she had forgot anything,

"Keep in radio contact" she shouted back as she headed North of the village she had a feeling that it would be the same on this world, as ruins described.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 19th, 2005, 02:45 PM
George was really excited. he was finally getting to go search an alien planet. he looked at the sun, it was setting and he could already see one of the planets moons. he figured it would take a while before they could get to the town and back. he took off his pack and put his night vision goggles on, he ordered Adams to do the same. he then said, "ok Adams, show me the way"

Osiris-RA
November 20th, 2005, 03:33 PM
((wow, this plot sure moves fast, lol :D ))

Anthony awoke with a groan. He rubbed his head, it was throbbing like heck. He looked around. This wasn't the gate room. It was dark, and smelled funny.

"Captain?"

No answer. He couldn't see a thing.

"Adams? You here?"

His hand went to his radio but it wasn't there. His whole vest was gone, as was were his weapons. He sat up and searched the room for a door or window. There was a window with bars on it about 7 feet up on the mud brick wall. It occured to him he was in a jail cell....a Chreshtan jail cell...but how? He was at the gate! SG2 and Hamner were about to get home...using that term loosley. Suddenly, light flooded into the dark area. he spun around.

Five men in black uniforms stood staring at him. Anthony stood his ground, giving them all an inquisitive once over. One of the men spoke to one of his comrades in thier native tounge. Then two of them came towards Mcleod, looking decidedly ill-intentioned. They grabbed him by his arms and forced him to the ground. They shoved his face against the pavement of the floor and the next feeling was that of a needle prick in his neck. The men let him up. Anthony rubbed his neck.

"You mind if I ask -"

"You will ask nothing."

One of the men replied curtly. "You will answer much."

Anthony gritted his teeth. Well, he had said he wanted to get out more...

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM
As Adams lead him, George noticed Something.It was a cave, with two men in black gaurding it. he figured that that was where McLeod was. he knew they could not get through the entrance, "that would just be stupid" he thought to himself. he looked at Adams, who was covering the rea. the got her attention and signaled to her to wrap around to the other side of the mountain. He figured that there is always an second entrance to a evil headquarters, or atleast that is what cliches had taught him. "Cliches always seemed to be right" he thought to himself. he and Adams then made there way around to the sie of the mountain. the began to climb to what looked like a flatened area. when they got there, the saw a window with bars on it. George ordered adams to cover him while he went to take a look. when hegot to the window, helooked in, a couple of men in black were talking, they then walked out of the room. Geogre panned the room looking for another hostile and to his suprise he saw the Major! he looked dazed and confused. they must have drugged him. in what he called a loud whisper George tried to get the Majors attention. " Major,psst,Major,its Lt. Cmdr. Rhea can you hear me?"

Osiris-RA
November 21st, 2005, 08:18 AM
"The adresses, Tau'ri. We need the adresses."

"What for?"

Anthony bordered on sarcastic. He knew what for...His head spun terribly. What the hell'd they put in that syringe...

"The addresses. You will give us the addresses, and you will take us to your world. You will teach us the language of the Ancients and we will be the sole possesors of their weapon."

Anthony hung his head, half in defiance, half in pain.

"Why don't you check out a book at the library about it, there's no better source for knowledge these days y'know -"

One the men struck him on the back of the neck. Their leader was getting impateint.

"You WILL tell me what I need to know!" He turned to his comrades. "Increase his dose! Deny him sustenance! He will break."

With that, he stormed out of the room. One of the men inserted the syringe into Anthony's neck. Then the rest left. Anthony lay down on the floor. The room was spinning and he felt suddenly very sleepy.

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there no place like -
"Psst!"

Anthony opened his eyes wider. There was a noise.

"Psst! Major, Major, its Lt. Cmdr. Rhea, can you hear me?"

Anthony looked up at the window. Rhea was peering in.

"Commander? That you? Well you took your sweet time, what, did you stop by a garage sale?"

Anthony stood up woozily and looked up. The window was awfully high up...

Major Henderson
November 21st, 2005, 08:57 AM
It felt like they had been walking for ages but it probably wasnt Donna was begining to wonder if there was anything else on this planet, the Colonel and Hanmer had walked north of the village, assuming that the village they were in was in fact the correct one they were most likely headed in the right direction, they didnt speak much on there way there, after a little while they came to an area which had some ruins of an old building there was no writtings at all, over to the left there seemed to be a small cavern, walking over to it before peeking in there didnt seem to be much to it again there were no wrightings on the wall, however there was a small pedastal in the middle of the cave walking over to it lights seemed to come on from no where "Cool" she said with a smile.

There was writing all over the pedastal and no apparent type of weapon though she again had a feeling that this was the weapon, she had seen ancient technology been conseald before, she looked all around it "wheres the on button" she half joked why couldnt the ancients just make it easy, "Ok Hanmer do your thing...what does it say?"

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 21st, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Just hang in there, ill get you out as soon as i can" George said in a reassuring tone. "What was that!"a man with a strong deep voice said, " ill be back, dont tell them anything." george ducked away from the window just in time. he heard the door to the room swing open. he ran to Adams and they both mase it to the treeline fearing that there position might be comprimised. George radioed the major.

<radio> Col., this is Rhea we have found McLeod, he is in a cave/ bunker about six clicks from the gate at 10 degrees south. this fortress is crawiling with hostiles, permission to extract mcLeod And head to the gate."<radio>

George heard a a contingent of creshtans passing by there location.George signaled Adams to duck for cover in te high grass . as the Creshtans passed George, afraid he would be found kept his eyes closed,he heard one passing b him, "he must have only been a foot away" he thought to himself. A few minutes after they past, George started to push himself up. as he raised himself like he was doing a pushup, he was pushed down by a foot. there was a gun barrel pointed at his head. "Do not move." the dark figure said,out of the corner of his he saw hte man look up, about to ex;laim what he had found. at this time, geogre quickly turned his body, Grabbed the hand of the hostile and pulled him into the grass. he took out his knife held it against the mans throat, at this point he looked at his face. It was not a man, just a mere boy, george was not about to kill a young man. George raised his arm with knife in hand. the boy squirmed at his impending doom, George then took the butend of his knife and hit the boy onthe head. the boy layed there unconscious. George now waited for a reply from the Col., and hoping that Adams, who was a few feet away from him and not in his vision was not taken

Major Henderson
November 21st, 2005, 03:35 PM
The Colonel recieved the transmission from Rhea, glad that he and adams had found the Major and now all they had to do was get him out of there and get to the gate,

<Radio Negative Cmdr, hold your position until we return Radio>

Queen Eleta
November 21st, 2005, 08:14 PM
((sorry, guys, I can't access page five at all, so I don't know what happened between pages four and six. I'm just jumping in here.))

Veronica watched as George took out the young hostile. For a minute there it looked like the adreneline of the situation was in control, but he came back to himself quickly and just knocked the boy out. She watched him look around their position, she gave a quick whistle to let him know she was there, then quietly crawlwd to his position. The signal from the Col. they had been waiting for came. Hold position. Veronica silently cursed. Waiting to get MacLeod, while she knew what they were doing to him in there, was going to be hell. Rhea looked at her and she knew that he was feeling the same. They looked back towards MacLeod's prison and saw about eight villagers leave and head into the trees just west of them.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 24th, 2005, 08:40 AM
" aw Hell, where the hell is the Col. By now McLeod could have given up informtion or be dead!, I dont like waitng around! Where are they!" george said while pacing back and forth,. Adams was asleep, or pretending to be . they had had to do something, it was ddriving George crazy, they were powerless!

Major Henderson
November 24th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Hanmer was reading the writing on the pedestal Donna thought she heard something outside and went to check, but she couldnt see anything, she went back in and Hanmer said the pedestal said somthing about this being a weapon, it didnt exactly have instructions on how to operate it. She bent down to see the writings futher down she touched the pedestal and a panel opened "nice" though her smile disapeared when she seen inside it was empty it was clearly meant to house a ZPM.

"There must be energy being powered from somewhere...for the lights to come on and the panel to open"

It was also clear that the weapon would not work without a ZPM she took some photos of the writtings on the pedestal,

"Ok this isnt going to work...we should go back and get the Major and get outa here"

Donna went first as they were leaving the cave, just as she exited the cave she was suddenly hit in the face with some kind of object, Her hands quickly rose to her face as she stumbled backwards almost bumping into Hanmer, "What the ...." she swore she so did not see that one coming, quickly trying to regain her balance she seen 2 men infront of them there didnt seem to be anymore of them.

Osiris-RA
November 25th, 2005, 02:51 PM
One of the men yanked Anthony's head back by his hair.

"your friends are attempting to rescue you. They will be neutrilized."

"They can take care of themselves." Anthony replied. The man chuckled.

"We shall see. Their fate is secured. You can, however, save them."

Anthony was feeling more drugged than ever. Everything was spinning, sounds were hollow. It was almost as if he was in and out of consciousness while he was awake.

"..how..."

"...tell me...the addresses...the addresses to Earth."

"The addresses...I don't - I don't know them."

"How do you operate the weapon?"

"What weapon?"

"The weapon of the Ancients. How...does..it...work??"

"check the batteries."

The man slapped him.

"Fool! Tell me!"

Anthony came to one of his more stable levels of consciousness. He saw that the man was alone in the room, though he did have a weapon of some kind with him. There would probably be gaurds outside...maybe he should wait for his team...he might be dead before then...

He motioned the man to come closer.

"Ok. I'll tell you..."

The man smiled. He brought his head closer.

"They are..." Anthony whispered..."K-I-S-S M-Y A-Z-Z."

Anthony clamped his hand onto the man's neck near his jugular and squeezed. The man's face turned blue as the circulation of blood to his brain was cut off and crumpled to the floor. Anthony staggered to his feet, grabbed the weapon and fired it. A blue plasma energy ball blasted a nice sized hole in the wall. Anthony climbed out of it. Several gaurds caught sight of him and fired at him. Anthony ducked their fire and ran down whichever hallway he saw. He pressed himself up against the wall of the cave and listened. Suddenly hsi head began to spin. His vision was blurry. His legs grew weak. He staggered to his knee, dropping his weapon. The gaurds ran into the hall and approached his weakened figure. Anthony grabbed his weapon and shot at them blindly. They scattered. Drugged through he was, he ran down the hallway, hoping to find an exit or one his teammates.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 25th, 2005, 03:25 PM
George heard a big explosion originate from the Bunker, he knew it was McLeod, He Cocked his Mp5SSDS" Screw it, im goin in" he did not order adams to follow, he figured he would get courtmarshalled, why should he drag adams with him, besides she didnt hear the explosion, it was his watch, Adams was asleep. he reached for his radio,

<radio> "Col. I am goin in!" < radio>

he turned his radio off and headed towards the main entrance. when he got there, from a distnce he saw the gaurds funnel into the cavern like something was happening, he knew that this would be how he get in. he made a run for the entrance. a man popped out from behind a tree, George Shot him, he hurried into the cave, it seperated into three tunnels, he looke left, then right , then to the center. he nodded and went to his right. he made his way down the cavern. it grew dark. he flipped his night vision on and continued. oddly enough, george enjoyed night vision, it gave him the security he needed no mater how dark it was.It also put everything into either dark or green, thats it, no shades of grey. he reached a point in the tunnel where there was a bend. he heard a contingent of hostiles aproaching, he went to retreat back to where he came from but heard others coming that way too. all of a sudden, George was pulled to the corner and shown a smaller cut out of the tunnel about 4 feet high. the mysterious person put a boulder behind it that discuised(sp) George. When the hostile paries left, the person removed the boulder.George shined the light on his gun directly at him, it was the boy, he had knocked out. apparently thankful George did not kill him he thought it wise to save George. he smiled. George asked " do you know where they are keeping my freind ?" the boy looked at him and said" your friend is on the loose, he escaped his cell and is somewhre inside this complex. I do not wish to help you anymore, my debt has been repayed, i am a loyal Creshtan". "thanks for the help Kid" George Replied. he then turned on his radio and headed down the corridor, searching for the major.

Osiris-RA
November 25th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Anthony, leaning against the walls for balance, made his way with difficulty, though the complex. He had no idea where he was going and now he was seeing things. For a moment, he thought he was in his uniform and reached for his radio.

Colonel...colonel, this is the major...I'm...I'm...

Then he realized he was talking into air. After awhile, seemingly un-pursued, he came to a triple forked tunnel way.

"Oh, great. ...Well...eniy, miny, mino, moe, catch a goa'uld by the toe..."

Just then, the ground exploded nar his foot. He ducked, falling to the ground. He whirled around. Several Cresthan's were behind him, aiming weapons at him. Anthony fired at thier feet and forgetting which tunnel he'd picked, ran into the center one. The Creshtan's were in hot pursuit. Anthony stopped, looked up. This was a tunnel, therefore flimsy, he hoped. he fired thrice at the ceiling of the tunnel. It collapsed and crumbled to the ground. He ran ahead of the falling debris. It created a nice block against the creshtans, crushing one of the closest purseuers. Anthony ran on, feeling closer to some end of the labrynthian complex.

Major Henderson
November 25th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Donna regained her balance in enough time to grab her P90 and shoot one of the men, Hanmer took out the other. There didnt seem to be anyone else around. in the midst of the comotion she recieved transmission from the Lt Cmdr "Col I am going in" Damn it she said to herself she new McLeod could handle whatever they would do, but didnt like the fact of leaving him in there as much as the rest of the team would, but with such heavy Creshtan presence one person wouldnt be able to do much never mind the full team who would struggle not that she didnt have confidence in her team they wouldnt be here if she didnt. But she had to make the descision,

<Radio Rhea, Adams if you find McLeod get the hell outta there as quickly as possible we're making our way there Radio>

She turned to Hanmer "lets move out" she touched her left cheek there was no blood but she bet it would leave some bruise. They ran to where the rest of the team was.

A Little while later they reached the tree line where Rhea said they had been. They couldnt see anyone, Donna looked to the right and seen an outline of someone slumped against a tree they werent moving she slowly went over as quietly as possible and realised it was a member of her team "Adams" She almost shouted "wheres Rhea?". She went on the radio before Adams could relpy

<Radio Rhea where the hell are you Radio> she was not impressed

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 25th, 2005, 06:49 PM
George heard the tunnel collapse, he then heard the fototsteps of a single man,the man seemed to be staggering. he was heading towards George. Figuring out that it was McLoed, george wanted to help him, but just to make sure, George hid in the shadws until the figure past.he then went behind him, drawing his sidearm and asking the man " Identify Youself". the man chuckeld and began to turn around but halfway he collapsed, George Holstered his sidearm and went to his aid. it was Mcleod!George took his pack off and gave him some aspirin, "that sould help a little," he cracked a smile and helped him up. george handed him his zat , and they began their way back. the the Col. Chimed in

<Radio henderson> Rhea Where the hell are you?!<Radio Henderson>

"ah Crap", he said , " i am in Big Trouble"
George Reached for his Radio and began to speak
< Radio> This is Rhea, i have the major and we are looking for a way out of the complex Rhea OUT <radio>

George looked at the major, and said " i am gonna hear about this one"

Major Henderson
November 26th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Slightly relieved that McLeod had been found now all they had to do was get to the gate,

<Radio Copy that we're waiting outside the cave Radio>

Donna thought she would wait and see if they would make it out themselves before the rest of the team went in. She looked at Adams now was not the time to ask questions why she was here and the Lt Cmdr was in the cave that could wait till they were back at base.

"get ready to lay down cover fire when they come out...then we'll head for the gate" She said to the others.

Hanmer
November 26th, 2005, 12:27 PM
((So sorry for not posting!!))

Stephen, who had been following the Colonel silently, took up a kneeling position, P90 raised. He felt annoyed with himself for not doing much, but as the team newbie he wasnt quite sure about how the team would react to his ways.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 26th, 2005, 02:09 PM
As the two of them went down the dark hallway it seemed to get smaller. they soon got to the end of it, george looked around for the turn, there wasn't one! it was a Dead end! George turned to doubleback the other way the major grabbed him. he said that they were trapped, he had partially collapsed the cave to get away from the creshtans. George Looked at him and Said " You are kidding Right" he wasnt mad at McLeod just frustrated at the fact that they were trapped. He Reached for his Radio

<Radio> Col.Come in this is Rhea We are trapped in the Cavern, requesting a rescue Over" <radio>

George looked at the major " all we can do know is wait" he said. then George sat down against the wall took his pack off and and reached in. he grabbed a Pepperoni Sandwich and opened it. He took a big bite and looked over to the Major, George asked him " YA hungry?" not waiting for an answer George reached into his pack and grabbed another sandwich, " dont worry, i packed extra" He laughed and then looked at his sandwich taking another big bite out of it.

Major Henderson
November 26th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Waiting outside in the treeline not far for the cave, Rhea came on the radio, Great she thought to herself,

<Radio Theres no way possible for you and the Major to get out? Radio>

Turning to the rest of the team "Ok get ready to go into the cave...keep your eyes peeled" she spoke well waiting for the response from the Rhea.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 26th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Hearing the Colonels transmission, George finished the last of his sandwich and replied ,

< Radio> "negative we are trapeed" < Radio>

Osiris-RA
November 26th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Anthony stared back at where they had come, thinking furiously.

"Maybe there's another way. You got any C4 on ya?"

Anthony was thinking explosively as he usually did in times of crisis.

"I'm thinking, we could double back anyway, fight off any tangoes we encounter, get to where the tunnels blocked off, set the C4 and blow it out of our way. If we do it carefully, it could take out just the blockade and not the whole tunnel. Well?"

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
" Maybe not C4, but a smaller more compact explosive" George replied. He though back to his days at SEAL training. He was his teams Combat engineer he had a whole slew of explosives in his reach, here he had to improvise.then it popped into his mind " wait a minute! if we could localize a frag grenade blast it should create a hole that we could get though, then we could send a Flashbang through to nuetralize the Creshtans!" George took out a grenade and wrapped it in his Jacket. he placed it on the top of of the rubble. he handed McLeod the flahbang and told him to thow it through the hole after it was created.George moved a boulder near the blastpoint. he cautiously walked to the rubble and fingered the grenade release. he took a deep breah and Mumbled " I hope this works" and chucked he pulled the ring out and dove behind the boulder. there was a great blast that blew a sizable hole in the rubble. the cave began to shake and dust fell from the cieling george looked directly at the major who was squating there with the flashbang. " NOW!"

Osiris-RA
November 26th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Anthony hurled the flashbang grenade through the hole and ducked for cover. Momentarily, there was a bright flash of light on the other side and then a deafening bang. Anthony waited then looked up warily. He rose, picking up his weapon. Suddenly, th ground began to rumble. Dust began shaking loose from the ceiling and rocks tumbled down from the walls.

"Good enough for me. Shall we go?"

Anthony ran just as part of the ceiling above him collapsed. He helped up the commander, shoved aside the rubble of what once was the blockage, and charged though, making sure the commander was with him.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 26th, 2005, 07:24 PM
When George reached the other side he scanned the area with rifle ready, it was very cloudy, all of the dirt had been risen into the air. HE knew the effects of the flash bang would wear off any moment. he saw a creshtan man come at him and he fired. He hit the man in the torso. he signaled for McLeod to follow as they ran for the exit. behind them the heard screams, the tunnel had begun collapsing behind them. it was a race to the exit. they could see the light of the exit. they were only a few feet away.

Major Henderson
November 27th, 2005, 03:04 AM
The team had moved closer to the cave entrance, having to take out a few Creshtans as they moved closer they managed to secure the entrance. The Cololnel could feel tremors coming from the cave as well as a load of noise including some screams,

<Radio Whats going on in there? Radio>

She didnt know if the Major and Lt Cmdr were still trapped and was not willing to send the remaining team into a cave that was collapsing.

They could see some people inside the cave heading towards the entrance but couldnt tell if it was her team or Creshtans.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 27th, 2005, 09:31 AM
<radio>"Get ready, we will be out any minute"<radio>

George looked around he saw group of creshtans forming a line of resistance in their path george switched his Mp5SSDS to automatic and opened fire, they all fell to the ground. then geogre saw the boy whom had helped him earlier, he was holding a gun and aiming it at them. Just before he fired the roof collapsed on top of him, he was crushed he looked at the Major " C'mon, we are almost there!"

Queen Eleta
November 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
The line of Creshtans closing in on the cave all fell to the sound of gunfire. Two figures emerged into the clearing.
"It's them!" Veronica shouted to the Col. as Rhea and Macleod ran as best they could out of the cave. "Watch the tree line, that explosion could have alerted more of the Creshtans." The team held their weapons at the ready covering the two other members of the team. No one stopped them. They made it to the rest of the team and collapsed.
Col. Henderson checked over the two and and asked if they could make it to the gate.
"Don't have much of a choice, let's move it." Rhea said.
They supported the Macleod and made a run for the gate.

Gen Blue
November 28th, 2005, 04:08 AM
(( Right now the gate is open to SG-1's location. Wouldn't that be a pi$$er to get a busy signal? :) ))

Major Henderson
November 28th, 2005, 10:21 AM
((LOL, am sure we can hold off for a little while longer :D ))

Osiris-RA
November 28th, 2005, 01:33 PM
((oooohhh that's evil! :p )))

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 28th, 2005, 06:27 PM
George was covering the rear of the retreat to the gate. he took a feww steps back and then turned to catch up. took one step forward and `ll of a sudden was filpped . It was a Trap! George was hanging there upside down hanging by his ankle. hyelled over to the team, "A little help guys?"

Major Henderson
November 29th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Donna was running in the direction of the gate, she heard a yell from behind the team, she stopped and turned round seeing Rhea hanging from his ankle,

"In case you havent noticed were kinda in a hurry stop hanging around" she joked serves him right for not following orders before she thought to herself.

"Someone get him down" she said to the team

Hanmer
November 29th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Stephen stopped, turned and groaned.
Why Dammit!?
Stephen ran over to the Lt. Cmders position and pulled out his combat knife. Seconds later the Commander fell to the floor.
"Sorry 'bout the rough landing, sir. I say we move?"

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 29th, 2005, 03:41 PM
" no disagreement here Capt." george rose to his feet and cuaght up to the team, " il would really like like to apologize for before Col., i just hesrd theat McLeod was in danger and diddnt want to risk Adams in a suicide mission"

Osiris-RA
November 29th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"You ok there Commander?"
Anthony queried, keeping one eye on his team and one on the gate. Suddenly, something shot up from the ground besides his foot. He hesitated for a moment, glaring quizzically at the shiney, metal object. Suddenly, the ground collapsed under his left leg. He struggled to keep his balance on firm ground. The ground had fallen as if it had been cut out from under them. Suddenly, the ground began collapsing in the cube like fashion all under them.

"I think this is a sign to run."

Anthony bolted for the gate. The collapsing ground followed them, crumbling in a way as if it knew where they were going. Looking behind him, Mcleod saw a battalion of the Creshtan villiagers just standing at the edge of the forest, watching them. As if they were waiting for the team to fall into the ground...

Queen Eleta
November 29th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Veronica tried to avoid the collapsing ground as the team ran for the gate, the fact that the Creshtans were no longer following them disturbed her. They obviously knew something and it was all a big trap.

They chased us right to where they wanted us. she thought.

Then the ground was gone and they were all falling. Luckily no one landed on anyone else. The whole was quite big and wide, given all the land that had fallen under their feet as they ran. The rim was fifteen feet high, and now surrounded by Creshtans. They weren't even bothering to hold their weapons on the prisoners, not considering them a threat anymore. Veronica had about had enough of all this and raised her gun, fired a shot. It ricocheted back into the pit, making them all duck. The Creshtan she had fired at hadn't even flinched.

"Don't do that again," Col. Henderson said, then was quiet as she was thought quickly..

"Well, that was different," she said, and looked at her team. Now what, she thought.

Osiris-RA
November 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Anthony recovered with a groan. His already wounded leg started up throbbing again. As the dust cleared, he looked around, making everyone was ok.

"You guys in one peice?"

He looked up. One of the men standing at the rim of the hole he had seen before. One of his torturers. The man smirked.

"How convenient. You're all here, together. Now, since it seems that your comrade couldn't quite remember the information that we required, perhaps, you can jog each other's memories."

Queen Eleta
November 29th, 2005, 07:47 PM
((busy signal, that's funny! We don't get busy signals anymore just a recording telling us it's busy, something like "The gate you are trying to dial is busy. For an additional seventy-five cents, the DHD will keep trying and alert you when the gate is free. Press one to redial... " sorry couldn't resist.
And now bak to your regularly scheduled RPing.))

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 29th, 2005, 08:12 PM
George looked at the man " i aint giving you Crap!" at hat Geogre spit in his face and ithit him! it passed through the shield!

Major Henderson
November 29th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Huh" was all the Colonel said part in to the situation they had seem to have gotten themselves into and part because something passed through the shield. Patting all the dirt off her clothes, she turned to the Major,

"Mcleod you know this guy?" trying to buy some time trying to figure out how to get out of this one,

"Yeah convient" she said sarcastically "Sorry the Major couldnt help you before... maybe if you let us out we'll see what we can do...our memory isnt our strongest point we forget a lot of things" She was thinking about the claymores that were set wondering if they would still work.

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 30th, 2005, 05:02 AM
George looked up out of the hole. there were no guards, the creshtans must have believe that thier shield would halt any escape. he scanned the area a animal of some sorts, an alien squirell maybe had tried to walk ovr the force shield. there was a flashof light. hte aimal roped into the hole. he was dead, burned to a crisp. " well we cant get through there " George chuckled, maybe this will work. he took off his pack and reached in.he tok out a small case an opened it. they were a set of crystals, each differnetin size color or shape. They were Tokra crystals. the others looked in disbelief George said" What i had shore leave on the tokra homeworld a couple years ago and got a little friendly with thier chief science officer" George chuckled. anyone know how to use these?

Major Henderson
December 1st, 2005, 09:57 AM
Donna moved as the animal fell through the shield, Suprised at the fact Rhea had Tokra crystals,

"What they gave you the crystals and didnt show you how to work them" She took a look in the box,

"Well dont you just put them where you want a tunnel to go...." thinking for a moment,

"Havent actually used them before...I guess the different size and colours are for different things" She looked back up at the Creshtans.

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 1st, 2005, 12:40 PM
Col- "dont you know how to use them?"

"Well um" George replied, they werent exactly given to me, it was more like a throwing action, her partner found me with her." George chuckled " good times good times"

Major Henderson
December 1st, 2005, 12:56 PM
Donna shook her head but couldnt help laugh a little "Yeah ok...pity he didnt throw the instruction manual in your direction to"

"well guess we can only try the crystals see what they do"

she looked up at the Creshtans again they didnt seem to be doing much.

Osiris-RA
December 2nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
Anthony sat on the ground, nursing his wounded leg.

"Why don't you try rubbing them and see if a Genie comes out?"

He groaned and lay on the ground.

Idipei..Idipei...Idipei...

Major Henderson
December 3rd, 2005, 11:35 AM
"Funny" she said in reply to McLeod, seeing that he was in pain,

"You gonna be ok?" she asked,

She took one of the small crystals and standing in the direction of where she thought the gate was went over and placed a crystal standing back too see what would happen,

"Maybe we could use the claymores as a distraction"

Osiris-RA
December 3rd, 2005, 12:20 PM
"Oh, I'll be fine. Just peachy."

Anthony got up and looked around their entrapment. It seemed to be part of a larger area, like a huge room dug underground. It wasn't immediatly apparant unless you were looking for it. But along the roof, roots from the ground could be seen coming down, and going on for a bit. Anthony reached for the Colonel's gun.

"Lemme see that for a sec."

He flicked on the light, and shone it into the darkness. The depths of the area became apparant. It was a large flimsily built area, dug like an underground basement. The floors were made of some type of metal and caked over by dirt that was falling from the ceiling. The roots dangling from the ceiling draped down over the floor like the leaves of weeping willows. It looked as though the area could go on forever.

"Can't believe I didn't see that before. Whaddaya say we check it out? Be better than staring at these bozo's all day."

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 3rd, 2005, 07:00 PM
" i dont know major, i just wanna get out of here," George replied. he went over to the crystal case, picked one up, and threw it up about two inches and back into his hand. " Let's try this one" he said. he went over to the direction of the gate and put the crystal on the wall. it dissovled into the dirt wall and a blue wave went in every direction along the dirt. it finally began digging into the dirt. A Creshtan saw what was happening from above and ran to deactivate the shield. As the tunnel extended the team ran in. George placed another crystal to escape. the man jumped into the hole and started to run down the tunnel. when this happened they continued down the tunnel. George looked into the case and there was a individual crystal seperated from the rest. " It must dissovle tunnels!" he thought to himself. george took it out and placed it in the first section of the tunnel. the tunnel began to dissovle and the man was killed . "let's get going" George said

Osiris-RA
December 3rd, 2005, 07:29 PM
"So, uh, do we have any idea where this thing's going?"

Anthony asked as he ran/limped along. The tunnel seemed to stretch out forever and ever without any sign of stopping. At least the Creshtan's were gone.

Major Henderson
December 4th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Before The Colonel could say anything about what McLeod had found rhea had started with the crystals, seeing it was a chance to get out of there she went with the rest into the tunnel runing

"So, uh, do we have any idea where this thing's going?"

She slowed down her pace a bit as the tunnel behind closed and no one could chase them,

"Uh well hopefully somewhere in the direction of the gate and any luck we wont have passed it" she stopped for a moment,

"Hey...how do we go up the way we need to go to the surface is there a crystal for that?" she stopped to think again "When we do get to the surface we can use the claymores as a distraction while we get to the gate...if the claymores are still working that is"

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 4th, 2005, 10:09 AM
George agreed with the major, how were they going to get out? it was dark in the tunnel. George took his rifle and turned on the light.he then opened the case. there was an assortment of colors in the case. George searched through the case. as he moved his had through the pile of crystals he noticed that while they all were different colrs, they shared one similarity, they were rectangular. he then bindly felt a different shape. he grabbed it from the bottom of the pile. it was orange in color and triangular in shape. " he thought to himself " this must be it!" he took it out of the case and stood up. he headed to the end of the tunnel an placed the triangle so that the highest point was pointing upwards. he figured that if he pointed it up, it would carve up into the forest floor. he firmly stuck it into the dirt and backed away, a wave of orange went into every direction along the dirt. a bright light shone and blinded everyone. when the light receeded a set of blue stairs appeared. George looked in amazement "Whoa!"

Major Henderson
December 4th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Almost blinded by the light that came from the crystal reaction she held her arm up to sheild her eyes, then when the light disapeared looked to see what had happened "wow stairs..cool" she wondered if the creshtans had seen anything from the surface.

"Ok am gonna go check out up there" Donna proceded up the stairs before reaching the top she peeped her head out and looked around she could see the gate right up front she turned round and seen the Creshtans not far off looking around they didnt seem to happy, she went back down to the rest of the team,

"We're right at the gate but the Creshtans are not to far off, So just as we leave this tunnel set off 1 line of claymores should create enough of a distraction for us to get to the gate and dial then set off the second lot if need be, who ever reaches the DHD first dial immediatly and dont hang around just go" She paused and smiled

"You guys ready...lets move out"

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 4th, 2005, 11:20 AM
George Cocked his gun, he headed out right behind the the rest of them. he covered theier rear. as they headed to to the dhd George remembered that the line for the claymores was on the other side of the gate. he made a dash for it. In order to get to it in tme, he had to head right through the undialed gate. it was a race, he had to get through it before they finished dialing. he saw the sixth chevron lock and dove. he made it through right before they dialed it. he reached for the trigger and detonated the explosive. he ran to the other side of the gate and entered his iris code.

Major Henderson
December 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Donna ran up the stairs and took postion with her gun raised and aimed in the direction of the Creshtan, letting the others get out and get to the gate. The Creshtans spotted them and started runing towards them. Then the claymores were set off and they didnt know what happened to them they were totaly taken by suprise they went to ground, taking this operunity Donna made her way to the gate joining the rest of the team.

"Get ready to detonate the other explosives before we go through the gate"

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
" What other explosive?" George asked " i used both the claymores I set. " George looked towards the the colonel with a look of despiration, " All i have left is a frag grenade and a smoke grenade. should i use them?" The Col. nodded to him he pulled the Frag Grenade off his vest, pulled the pin and threw it at the Creshtans. He then grabbed the long cylindrical smoke grenade. he pulled the pin and a cloud of white smoke began to exit the container. George threw it a few feet from the gate hoping it would scare the creshtans or give atleast give them cover. George looked over to the team. " It's now or never! Let's Get the HELL of this %$&# Planet!"

Major Henderson
December 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
((Actually you only set up 1 line of Claymores and Hanmer set up the other, separate detonators, so theres still another set that can get set off check back on page 5:

"First off Rhea, Hanmer set up 2 lines of claymores one at the edge of the forest and then another about halfway to the gate we need this place secure, then we'll move out"))

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 7th, 2005, 06:26 PM
" Sorry Ma'am little fatigued, wont hapeen again" George went over to the other line. i was a bit shorter that the first.he crouched down and picked up hte line, took the trigger and placed on the line. he pressed the trigger and let go. there was a giant explosion, the crestans were hit, those who were not injured ran to the tree line and hid for cover. George reached for his radio and contacted the controll room ( I put the following in the control room thread also)

<Radio>" This is Lt. Cmdr. Rhea we are coming in hot we have injured teamates requesting medical assistance to be ready" <Radio>
the gate tech responded
<gate tech radio> Roger that Cmdr. Rhea asistance is ready<gate tech radio>

TheGreatLordGeorge
December 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
( George goes through the Gate)

Osiris-RA
December 8th, 2005, 05:27 PM
(((...oh! So...we can go through now? Ok then...hehe :o )))

Anthony looked back at the Creshtan's who were recovering from the Claymore blast. He recognized of his interogators, standing at the edge of the forest, staring at them as they prepared to go through the gate. Somehow, he couldn't get their faces out of his head. Anthony could feel his stare land on him, even though they were quite far from each other. Anthony half-grinned, then mock saluting the Creshtan, went through the gate.

(((to the G-room)))

Major Henderson
December 8th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Donna waited till the rest of the team were through the gate before she went through keeping her eyes on the Creshtans as she made her way to the event horizon, without stopping she walked right through.

Major Henderson
March 24th, 2006, 04:40 PM
As the gate swooshed open on the other side there was already a number of people on the other side gathered around the gate.

As Donna stepped through to the other side instantly an orange beam sweeped across her blurring her vision for a few minutes. She held one of her hands up to her eyes well keeping the other on her P-90. This happened to each member of SG-2 as they came through the gate. Sirens started to sound as the beams finished there sweep of the travellers. The pitch of the sirens was extremely loud and kept at a constant. You can just about hear the scrambling of boots somewhere infront of you and as you finally get your vision back, you see an armed response unit surrounding the gate pointing their weapons at you.

Donna immediatly tightened her grip on the P-90 raising it up infront of her and pointed her weapon back at the respnse unit. Scanning the area it was obvious that they were in a city, Yeah right, a city near the gate the report said. The gate is in the city.she thought to herself. She couldn't see the MALP anywhere.

Osiris-RA
March 24th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Anthony came through into bright lights and loud noises. Looking ahead, it dawned on him with a surge of disappointment that the natives didn't look very nice. Keeping one hand firmly on his P90 and the other casually at his side, he once over-ed the armed response circling them.

Hoooo boy.

He spoke up, keeping his voice at a comfortabley inquisitive level with just the slightest hint of sarcasm which noone but a human from Earth might detect.

"Uh...hello there. We're just passing through, we seem to have lost something that kind of important, it's a...a large sort of robotic peice of machinery. Anyone seen it?"

A cold silence answered him back. His finger tightened around his P90 trigger. The armed crowd suddenly parted, and two men dressed in more official, dark green commanding officer uniform approached the team, distinct expressions of mistrust on their partially tattoo'd faced.

"You're going to have to come with us. Please surrender your weapons and we shall accompany you to the Identification Centre."

The small crowd of civilians gawking at the cornered team stared on. Anthony only just noticed them through the gaps in the military presence surrounding them. He looked back at the commanding officer.

"I'd really rather keep my gun with me." Anthony replied coolly. He glanced at the Colonel and his comrades. Their cautious, alarmed looks appeared to agree.

"I'm sorry, you don't have a choice. Please." The man clasped his hands in fromt of him, staring icily at SG2.

Major Henderson
March 29th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Once Donna Heard the gate snap shut and she knew all her team were through, she waited to see if McLeod would get a response from them, his sarcasm not lost on her but slightly glad that it was lost on the people infront of them.

When asked to surrender their weapons she gave a look to the rest of the team to let them know that was not going to happen at the moment.

"No, we always have a choice we'll be keeping our weapons thank you" her weapon was still raised and pointed as the response team.

"Identification centre?" she enquired "Don't suppose that is some kinda lost and found office? where we'll find our MALP?"

It was quiet for a moment before what looked like the commanding officers spoke,

"We do not wish to use force, but we will have to resort to that if you do not comply". The man looked like he meant business.

"Is that a threat, you don't want to test us" she shook her head half at what she had said, what was up with her, she wasnt helping matters any. Loosening her grip on the P-90 eventualy letting it go, she turned to the team to make sure they did not follow suit, and that they keep their weapons pointed infront of them.

"Look" she said raising her hands a little showing them she had put her gun down, "We're peaceful explorers" she seen that they were about to say something and she stopped them with a gesture and started talking before they could,

"I know it may not look like that right now but we are. We just don't respond to well to being surrounded by an armed response unit as soon as we step foot on another planet".

Osiris-RA
March 29th, 2006, 05:40 PM
The commanding officer stared impassivly at the Colonel. The defiance of SG2 didn't seem to impress him much.

"This is not your world, Alien. There are things going on which are beyond your comprehension, the best thing you can do for yourselves is adhere to our - at the moment - pleasant request that you surrender your weapons and come with us to the Identification Centre."

"You might ease our minds a bit by explaining this "identification centre". Anthony replied. The commanding officer exhaled slightly. Clearly, the arrival of SG2 was trying his already short patience.

"All you need to know is it is standard procedure. Perhaps not so standard for you, who or what-ever you are, but it is procedure. Now please." His voice became curt and sharp. "Your weapons."

Major Henderson
March 30th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Donna could not help but smile when they were called Aliens, it was weird. People from Earth and back at the SGC used that term it just seemed funny for someone to used it on them. Even though it was true they are aliens on this planet.

"Yeah like I said we WILL be keeping our weapons for now, maybe you could tell your people to stop aiming at us and we'll take it from there" she was still smilling.

The man was almost shouting at SG-2 now,

"We can not do that, you have not been identified and we do not know who you are".

"Ok we do don't know you either so you can understand our position too".

She took off her cap and stuffed it in her pocket, she had to try and diffuse this situation or no-one was going anywhere. Turning to her team she guestured for them to lower their weapons, she was taking a chance here but she had to do something.

"A little good faith on our part. Am Lt. Col Henderson" she waved her hands at the others "This is my team SG-2, we're from the Tuari" her voice went slightly quiet almost a mumble "if that means anything to you". Putting on a friendly smile

"now it's your turn".

Queen Eleta
March 30th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Veronica lowered her weapon as the Col. indicated, though it seemed an unnatural thing to do in the situation they were in. She stayed alert and weary while she thought, 'Not again! Why don't we ever meet any nice aliens? Like Vulcans? Oh, well, maybe next planet. If we ever get off this one'
She thought it best to stop thinking along those lines. The events involving the Creshtans were still fresh in her mind. This would go differently. She would do her best not to let the team be seperated again.

Osiris-RA
March 31st, 2006, 07:08 PM
Anthony lowered his weapon. He felt it was alright to take his hand from the trigger of his weapon - just to show an extra helping of that good faith the Colonel spoke of. He had Beretta, a gun in an ankle holster and a year worth of martial arts lessons anyway. It wouldn't be as if he wasn't totally unarmed.

The commander had crossed his hands and stared at Colonel Henderson and her comrades for a moment. Then he motioned for his troops to lower their arms. The group did so, hesitantly. The commander replied to the Colonel in a tone softened from his previously curtness. He seemed willing to test the intentions of SG2, but the suspicioun remained in his eyes.

"I am Second Commander Reyal of the Gnoshu Clan. Clearly, you and your people are not willing to part with your...weapons." He curled his lips into a smirk as if amused by the design and function of the guns SG2 bore. " Very well. You may keep them with you for the time being. But do not expect that my superiors will be as accomodating. Now please, if you will accompany me to the Identification Centre?" He waved a hand, gesturing SG2 to go ahead first. Anthony glanced at the troops surrounding him, then at the Colonel.

Major Henderson
April 1st, 2006, 09:48 AM
“Thank you” Donna responded as the unit lowered their weapons from SG-2.

She then smiled and patted her P-90 “Yeah well we’re kinda attached to them” said jokingly. The part where he spoke about his superiors did not fly by her head but she would deal with that when the time came. She was flitting some thoughts through her head. Not entirely sure how to deal with this situation, she knew it wasn’t going to be as easy as coming here find the MALP with some kind of technical or other type of malfunction she had a feeling that it would be another cause why did I ask for this mission again she asked herself. Silently shaking her head to herself, she came to the conclusion it would be best to comply for the time being.

“Ok then we will go to the identification centre as you ask” she gave a half smile, noting they wanted SG-2 to go first. “Major take point, Captains follow in” Donna waited until her team had started out then followed behind them.

Hanmer
April 5th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Stephen slid in the middle of the group, quietly watching the goings on. He stood silently and moved onwards when ordered to.
"Sounds like fun.."

Major Henderson
April 8th, 2006, 12:31 PM
((Where'd everyone go?? :confused: ))

Queen Eleta
April 8th, 2006, 07:41 PM
((Huh? I thought we were following you!;) :) ))

Major Henderson
April 9th, 2006, 12:04 AM
((I left it open for others to post:), but no one is posting ))

Osiris-RA
April 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM
(Gee, it's quiet in here guys. *nudge nudge* :p )

Commander Reyal, having taken SG2 to the large rather sterile feeling building known as the Identification Centre, had left SG2 in the main lobby, in the care of several gaurds. After awhile of waiting, two doctors came down the hall, and asked the gaurds to deliver SG2 into their charge.

Anthony mumbled under breath as the doctors motioned for them to follow them down the hall:

"Crickey, doctors. Have I mentioned how much I hate needles?"

Major Henderson
April 10th, 2006, 02:37 PM
((Someone posted :) I was going to post but I've had writers block actually am not much of a writer so... I've just had... a block lol I thought it may come back if someone else posted but its not really back yet:( ))

Looking around the place Donna got a shiver it was so cold and sterile looking a little like some of the medical labs she had seen before. Which if she thought about it to much really wouldnt bare well for the team. She seen the Doctors walk over to them,

"Please if you will follow us" they started walking rather quickly out of the reception and down a corridor untill they came into a room everything all the way there was white and sterile. They opened the door to what seemed to be a lab there were four stations and SG-2 were ushered in. Where another two doctors and four nurses one of each at each station. Before the door closed you see two armed guards standing outside.

"Please there is no need for your weapons here" they gestured to a table obviously wanting you to put your weapons on it" they smiled. "We only wish to do some tests on you for recognition to our systems, we only require a small amount of blood".

Donna got that shiver again when they smiled it didnt seem right. However she wasnt really sure what to do for now so she played along unclipping her P-90 and placing it on the table keeping all her others. She nodded to the rest of the team to do the same.

Queen Eleta
April 10th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Veronica followed the Col. lead, and place her P90 on the table. She noticed the Col. still had a few weapons, so she kept her's too. She hoped that the medical personnel didn't notice, or at least not recognize these as weapons. Veronica was glad for the 'extras' she had hid about herself. Ha!, she thought, and Dean doubted me. I knew bringing all this would be a good idea. Unless they want us to get naked. Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
She walked to a station as indicated by a nurse, and looked around, hyper-alert, because she hated medical examines. Didn't really know anyone who did. You'd think that docs would pick up on that and change tactics. Oh well. She saw a few instruments that look familiar, a few whose function she could guess, and the rest she had no idea. I don't know what that is, she thought, spying what looked like a giant corkscrew with a spike on the end, but they're not getting within a mile of me with it. She glanced at her teammates, but the privacy screens blocked her view. She looked back in time to see the doctor's hand briefly hover over the tool of terror, then move on to pick up a syringe.

"Your arm, please." he said, the nurse standing by with a swab, which Veronica hoped had some kind of antiseptic on it.

She reluctantly unbuttoned her cuff, then rolled up her sleeve.

Hanmer
April 12th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Stephen too, put down his P90 and rolled up his sleeve. The nurse examining him took a small amount of blood and placed it in a small device next to it. Stephen looked curiously over at device and saw it turn red. The nurse gasped and ran off.
"O...K..." Stephen looked puzzled. A man returned and looked over him.
"You will come with me.."

Major Henderson
April 12th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Donna went over to one of the stations and rolled up her sleeve, questioning herself on why she was letting them do this, good faith maybe… thinking that this would be normal procedure back at base and why should she not think it was normal procedure here. It was the whole identification thing that was getting to her something she was not able to place. She watched the Doctor take the blood from her and put it in a small device it turned a faint red, the Doctors eyes lit up and then looked at her,

“So what’s the deal here?” she asked The Doctor looked confused Donna rolled her eyes “What I mean is why is this necessary?” she knew in part the answer to that probably the same reason they did back at the Alpha site. “What’s going on, we came to this world and then we were rushed here? Am slightly confused”

“This is standard procedure for people who are not identified” he said in a friendly manner,

“See it’s the ‘not identified’ part am not getting we’ve never been here before of course you couldn’t identify us…”

“You were scanned when you came through the gate”

“That’s what that light was right?” Donna cut in,

The man looked at her and replied, “Yes the identification technology we have scanned your DNA noting its sequence as you arrived.”

“Oh” Donna was slightly shocked this kind of technology was a big deal she would want to know more about it.

“You were not identified standard procedure is for visitors to come here so we can enter them onto our system” The Doctor continued in a quieter voice as if he should not be telling her these things.

“The people who welcomed us at the gate were not very welcoming” she screwed her face up at the lack of better words she could have used.

“From what I can see you were armed and it was protocol for our security to act in that manner, though I am just a Doctor not military or the such those matters do not concern me” The man paused,

“You must understand our world is currently going through some major problems and are in a state of emergncey ourselves… we cannot take any chances for our sake and yours”

“What do you me…” Donna had been keeping an eye on her team well talking to the Doctor and seen what was going on over at the station where Hanmer was she heard ‘You will come with me’ Donna hopped down from the bed she had sat on and pushed her way over,

“No one is going anywhere… what is going on?”

The Doctor who was dealing with Hanmer stepped in front of Donna with a hand out, the Colonel took a defensive stance towards the doctor,

“I said what’s going on” Donna repeated what she said with a more assertive tone.

“Please go back to your station”

“Uh that’ll be no, what is the problem here?”

The Doctor sighed realising they were not going to get anywhere with out telling them something,

“Something showed up from the tests we would like to run further tests we need other equipment which is in another room”

“Uh huh!” She did not know what to think “What kinda tests? What showed up?”

“You would not understand” they replied in a tone Donna did not like

“Try me am no doctor... well medical doctor but am a scientist, Biologist actually, study DNA, genetics is my speciality… try me”

“We want to do some more scans to place what we have found it may be of importance to us the scanning equipment is in another room, there is a gene that is of interest to us it is strong in him” he pointed to Hanmer.

Osiris-RA
April 13th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Anthony poked at the bandage on his freshly doctored arm. As he rolled his sleeve back down, he heard something of a commotion near Hanmer's station. He hopped off his cot and, slipping his BDU jacket back on, approached the trio.

"Gene? What gene?" He stared at the doctor. "Is this also "standard procedure"?"

The doctor gave Anthony a look, then back at the Colonel, speaking at her, he replied.

"I assure you, your friend will not be hurt. The test is non-invasive, it should be over quite quickly. I don't mean to alarm you, but this must be done." His lips curved into a small smile. "It appears that your arrival here may have been worth the trouble."

Major Henderson
April 14th, 2006, 04:44 AM
"Gene? What gene?"

"That's what we want to determine it may be important" the Doctor replied.

"Is this also "standard procedure"?"

The doctor nodded his head though not totally as a result on agreeing with the Major

"I think it is more than appropriate in our current situation"

At this point Donna took it in turn to step back in,

"What situation? We maybe more co-operative if we know why it is important".

The other Doctor took a deep breath and nodded,

"Our world is in a state of emergency at the moment, there is a virus which has already infected one of our cities and seems intent on spreading and we do not seem to be able to treat it effectively".

The man looked at some files he had "Your results show you are immune to the virus especially your friend here", he gestured to Hanmer. "We want to follow this up you may be able to help us a great deal here". He passed Donna another file, which contained details of the virus "You said you were a scientist, this is the details of the virus that we have".

Taking the folder Donna opened it and began reading she looked at the image of the virus, it was similar to something that she had seen back on Earth and most likely the team was all immune to it as it well. Looking over the technical data from it she was impressed with the virus at that. Donna ran a hand through her hair.

"Wow this is pretty nasty... It’s similar to our smallpox virus back on Earth, but this is something else there are mutated variants on it, it has two capsids" she pointed to another picture "is this one taken from an infected cell?" the doctor nodded "Oh wow it produces two variant membranes from the hosts cell. Wow" she began to think of the team’s safety if this virus could do this she wondered how long her team would stay immune, if it could change like that. "The incubation time is very short and it replicates in huge numbers to what I’ve seen in viruses before".

"You must understand how important it is that we test your friend further?"

"Yeah, I want him back in one piece ASAP?" She had gave it a great deal of thought before agreeing to this and hoped it didnt go wrong.

"Off course we will not harm him he maybe able to save the lives of many of our people"

With that, Hanmer is escorted out the room with the doctor who originally tested him and the nurse, you see that one of the military men outside go with them.

Donna was thinking hard and she was not sure she should have let them take Hanmer himself should have sent someone with him realising his P-90 was still on the table but he did have his other weapons with him. She contiued reading through the folder that was given to her there was alot of information to go through. She wasnt sure what to make of these people, always being over cautious worked well, and was the way she worked, there was something here she was not sure of. Not so much the doctors as the escort that had gotten from the gate. There was something playing at the back of her mind about the virus to and she could not place it yet.

Queen Eleta
April 21st, 2006, 11:30 AM
Veronica had joined MacLeod and the Col., listening to the discussion about Hamner and his special gene. She was worried about what this additional testing might entail. As the conversation ended, Commander Reyal return with a few of his men. The doctor left the remainder of SG-2 and went to speak with him.
"Only one?" Reyal said.
The doctor was surprised by this question. "One is excellent. They all appear to be immune, but the fact that one of them has this gene is beyond our expectations."
"So the others are of no use?" Reyal reguarded them for a moment, not caring that they could hear him.
"Their immunity will be useful in study, but once enough blood is drawn, we do not need them physically."
Enough blood? Veronica wondered just how much that would be. All in all, this conversation did not sound promising for them.
After a few moments, Reyal gave his orders.
"Take them to a room while the other is being tested."
"Alone or together?"
"We have their weapons, so I think that putting them together will be safe. They won't leave without their teammate."

The guards surrounded them and started walking them out the door. Veronica had the distinct impression she was being herded. They weren't allowed anywhere near the table with their weapons. She gazed longing at her P90, her favorite weapon.
A very long hall way later, with several turns that she had hoped she was keeping accurate track of, they reach a room. Inside was just as white as the rest of the place had been, but contained comfortable looking couches, a few tables and chairs.

"We will bring you food soon, and as soon as we know more about your friend you will be notified." The lead guard looked less cold and distant as all the others had been, and even offered a reassuring smile just before he left. Something about him was different.
"Thank you." Veronica said to his back as he left the room and began closing the door. He smiled back just as the door closed and they heard a distintive click. She immediately sat down and took out a pen and paper to draw the layout as she remembered it, just in case.

Osiris-RA
April 22nd, 2006, 10:22 AM
Anthony glanced over the room then sat down in one of the chairs. As if getting his blood drawn wasn't bad enough, now he was seemingly trapped in a room that was eerily comfortable, naked of all his weaponry. They'd even taken his favorite little gun that he kept in his ankle holster. With nothing else to think of doing, he eyed Captain Adams, who was focusing on writing something on a peice of paper. He hoped at this juncture of their trip, she wasn't frittering away time writing poetry.

Their immunity will be useful in study, but once enough blood is drawn, we do not need them physically.

A few silent, boring minutes had gone by when Anthony suddenly reflected on the slightly ominous conversation Reyal had had with the doctor.

"What do you think he meant?" Anthony asked. "When he said, 'not need us physically? 'course I could just be seeing too much into it...but what is that - code for something? 'vaporize 'em'? 'let 'em go'?"

Major Henderson
April 22nd, 2006, 01:04 PM
After pacing up and down the room for a few minutes Donna dropped down onto one of the couches and rubbed her hands over her head. She was still second guessing herself for letting Hanmer get taken away, now they had none of their weapons which was not something that she had agreed to, and the situation they were now in was not helping at all. Numerous thoughts were running through her head, and one particularly of the virus from the information they had shown her, before Reyal came into the room, but she could still not pin point what it was. She even managed to think about what had happened to the MALP which was the reason they were here, though that did not really matter at the moment. She went through what she did have in her pockets pen knife and a couple of blocks of C-4 with some detonators which could come in handy if stratigically used. Though she would wait and see what happened before she did try anything. But it was good to know that there was a back up plan even if it wasnt a good one.

Looking around at the others Donna tried to bring a smile back to her face though wasnt sure how well she pulled it off. She had barely heard what the Major had said,

"Hopefully code for Let 'em go"

She glanced over at Adams,

"What ya doing?" she enquired.

Queen Eleta
April 23rd, 2006, 08:56 PM
"Just drawing a quick layout of the place. It's built like a maze, but I've been trying to keep all the turns in my head. I think they took us around a few hallways to confuse us. Don't want us wandering off, before they get what they want, I guess."

They heard the door unlock, and then almost as an afterthought, someone knocked. The team looked at each other amused and the Col. called out for them to enter. The smiling solider from before opened the door, then stood aside as a few more men carried in trays and set them on the table. After depositing them, they turned to leave and the door began to close again.
Well, that's rude, Veronica thought, and hurried to the door. "Excuse me," she said, and the solider looked at her. She had no idea what she was going to say, she just knew she couldn't let them leave so quickly.
"Um, what is your name?" she asked. He looked at her quizzically, then smiled again.
"Atris, ma'am."
"Do you know when our teammate will be returned, Atris?"
"I'm not sure. I can tell the doctor in charge you'd appreciate an update, if you like."
"Yes, that would be helpful."
He nodded and closed the door. The lock didn't click as fast as the first time.
Hmmm, that's something to think about. She turned around and the team had started uncovering trays and appetizing smells drifted her way. She walked to the table and sat down.
"Didn't really learn much that time. Do you really think Hamner will be returned?" She just started to lift some food to her mouth, then stopped. "And why am I always suspicious about eating off-world?"

Major Henderson
April 26th, 2006, 04:19 PM
"Room service" she smirked and ran a hand through her hair. Donna quickly stood up as Adams rushed over to the door after them. Keeping an eye on Adams she let her do her thing though she could hear everything that was being said, well Donna went over to one of the trays and lifted the lid taking in the smell she covered it up again and sat back down on the couch. She never did eat alien food first time, not unless she had the distinct impression that nothing bad would happen or if they were already allies with the people. Seeing as neither of those things fitted the situation on this planet Donna refused to eat the food... for now. Donna avoided the question about Hanmer there was one thing that she wasnt getting a good vibe from and it worried her though she didnt show it. She was the leader here she couldnt afford to show it. Something that the Captain had said was playing through her mind 'before the get what they want' what was it they wanted? she thought to herself what was so important with Hanmer. Quickly replacing the frown that had covered her face with her usual smile, she thought she should start planning, "Ok guys what you got that might be of help in your pockets" she knew what she had now she needed to know what else was at there disposal.

Osiris-RA
April 29th, 2006, 09:06 AM
While the aroma of the food was rather appetizing, Anthony thought twice about wolfing it down. Food on other planets could all too easially be laced with a knock-out concoction. Staying awake was a priority at the moment.

Checking the pockets of his uniform, Anthony found a stick of gum, the packet of cookies from earlier, a pocket knife, a string of rosaries (which he brought with him on missions in case he ever needed it) and an extra clip for his ankle gun - which the alien gaurds had confiscated.

"Maybe we can blow a bubble gum balloon, glue all the baddies together and run out throwing cookies at people."

Major Henderson
April 29th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Donna couldnt help but laugh at McLeod. He seemed to always manage to lighten the mood, and for some reason they always seemed to end up in a conversation about food. Donna shook her head.

"Uh I think we'll keep that as plan C ok" she grinned "But the knife may come in handy" she was waiting to see what Adams had before she could fomulate any kind of plan. "Well I have pen knife, and a couple of blocks of C-4 with detonators. Unfortunatly my cookies were in my pack which is now... back in that lab I think. Unless they moved it that is".

Hanmer
April 29th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Stephen was led into another room - a lab. He looked around and took off his assault vest, keeping hold of his P90 however. A young doctor waled over to him
"Please lay down your weapons and step into this device." he said, indicating a large machine. Slowley, Stephen placed all his gear on the floor and walked into the machine. It hummed slightly and lights came on all around him. A few moments later the light stopped and the doctor walked back over to him, holding the ZAT from his own holster.
"What're do..." but he was cut short.
"We could use someone like you.."
He fired the ZAT and Stephen crumpled to the floor.

Queen Eleta
May 1st, 2006, 03:58 PM
Veronica turned out all her pockets. After she laid out gum, a switchblade, matches, a set of brass knuckles, and floss, she looked around for a little privacy. Seeing none, she looked up at Henderson and McLeod. They were trying for hard not to laugh.

"What?" she asked, knowing she had made some strange packing choices. "Could you turn around please?" after a minute of quizzical looks, they did. There was a sound of a zipper and unfastening velcro. "Ok," she said and they turned back around. A handgun and tazer had been added to the pile on the table.

"Do I want to know where those were?" asked the Col.
"ew," said McLeod.
Veronica rolled her eyes, "Geez, I just had them strapped to the inside of my pants. I wasn't going to take the chance of being completely disarmed."
There was a knock on the door and a few moments hesitation before it opened. SG-2 had quickly dumped everything onto a chair and under the table, out of site.

"Excuse me," Artis said as he entered the room. "I asked about your friend and the doctor overseeing his exam isn't available, but I have been told they are still testing him." He stopped talking when he saw the uneaten food on the table. He sighed and shook his head. "Untrusting people, aren't you?" He said as he put some food on a plate and began to eat.

"Do you blame us?" Henderson asked.
"No, actually." he answered. The team exchanged glances at his telling remark. He stopped chewing and made a face at the food.
"Something wrong with it?"
"Yeah, it's cold." He smiled and then swallowed, he looked at each of them and when it was apparant that nothing bad was happening to him, he pointed to a device on the counter. "Use that to warm up your food." He stood and started for the door. "You won't be fed again until morning, in fact, I doubt anyone will be by to check on you until then." He left and closed the door. Veronica listened for the click of the lock, but it never came.
She looked unbelievingly at her teammates. "He didn't lock us in!"

Major Henderson
May 3rd, 2006, 03:42 PM
"Seems we may have some friends around here. What do you guys say to going for a little wander, maybe find Hanmer huh?" Donna grinned. She stood up and placed her things back in her pocket. She looked at the weapons Adams had "your handy to have around" she smiled and walked over to the door. "Adams do you know the way back to that lab?".

Queen Eleta
May 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM
"Yes, ma'am," Veronica said and waved her hand drawn map. " It's a good thing I jotted it all down when we first got here, because the details are a little jumbled now. Let's go."

Osiris-RA
May 9th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Reminding himself to keep his pocketknife handy, Mcleod followed the others out of the door. Everyone was as stealthy and quiet as they could be, casting furtive glances in every direction. Soon, they were walking down a long, wide hallway, which was decidedly imposing compared to the small, safer confines of the room they had 'escaped' from. Looking down, Mcleod was half alarmed to see his anxious reflection staring back up at him from the floor, which was tiled with a mirror-like material. Looking up, he noticed the ceilings were the same. He noted this to the team in a low whisper. Voices and noises traveled loudly and quickly in these halls.

"We might wanna be careful, guys. With all these reflections around, certain people might see us coming."

It appeared Captain Adams had already noticed this as she was leading them at a good cautious pace, reading each hallway and doorway with quick, studious glances.

Gen Blue
May 9th, 2006, 05:25 PM
(( Ah-ha! Another one. *grabs Osiris-RA* Can you do a 'free-standing' post of your Biography? I'm linking everyone's name in the Player List to their Biography.))

Osiris-RA
May 10th, 2006, 08:56 PM
(( Ah-ha! Another one. *grabs Osiris-RA* Can you do a 'free-standing' post of your Biography? I'm linking everyone's name in the Player List to their Biography.))
((Sure, here y'go. Hope that's all right.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=5266908&postcount=141

I edited it a bit (hehe, I was so goofy with the bio's back then :P )))

Gen Blue
May 11th, 2006, 03:18 PM
(( Excellent! Now all I need are a couple more to complete my collection. *rubs hands together with an evil laugh*))

(( It the weather. I swear it the weather making me weird today. :D ))

Major Henderson
May 12th, 2006, 02:05 PM
“Well hopefully we’ll see them coming to Major”.

As the team came closer to the medical lab, Donna knew where they were and put her hand on Adams shoulder to get her to stop so Donna could take lead. Looking round the corner, she heads off seeing it is clear gesturing the others to follow. She did find it somewhat strange that no one was around but she noted it and kept going. Reaching the door of the lab, Donna stopped again. She was not sure how to handle this. When they were here before the only people who had weapons were the security unit. The Doctors didn’t. In theory, she should let Adams go first seeing as she had a gun and all or she should just take the gun and go in … but she was not sure. Again gesturing for each of her team to take a side of the door and be ready. Once in position Donna stepped closer to the door, she could not hear any noise coming from inside, taking a breath she put her hand on the handle and exhaled as she turned it and opened the door. She opened it full and not seeing anything or anyone stepped in. There was no one here and their gear wasn’t here either. She did however see the file that she was reading earlier. Quickly running over she picked it up and made her way back out closing the door behind her.

“Nothing behind door number one” she grinned “Come on lets see if we can find Hanmer” with that she headed off in the other direction. Everything looked the same here every corridor was almost identical. The few doors she tried as they went along were locked. Being as cautious as possible Donna went to turn a corner but quickly jumped back, a small security patrol 4 people were heading their way.

“Move we got company!” she whispered with an alarmed tone, “Here” she tried another door and it opened she went in hoping there were no surprises waiting for them in there. When everyone was in she closed the door and moved away taking a look around, it looked like another lab but not a medical one, there was technology all over the place. Donna recognised something, parts lying on a large table. She went over and started fiddling with the pieces,

“Looks like we found our stray MALP!” she scratched her head, looking over to another bench at the furthest corner of the room.

“Door number two may just be our lucky one” walking over to the table she grinned “Yup definitely lucky” she said as she picked up a P-90 “Anyone loose one of these” she waved it over to the others. All of their gear was here.

Osiris-RA
May 12th, 2006, 07:21 PM
"Well hallelujah." Anthony walked over to the table and rummaged through the gear for his stuff. When he was comfortably in his vest with his P90 hanging from it's clip, ankle gun back in it's place, he approached the table with the dis-assembled parts of the MALP scattered over it.

"Looks like a strip-and-search job." He commented. Just then, there were footsteps and voices outside of the door. They grew louder then came to a stop in front of the door. Anthony fingered his Berretta and approached it, found the light switch (which was more of a touch sensative finger pad) and the room went dark. Everyone was very still and quiet, hoping the voices would go away.

Major Henderson
May 13th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Donna had all her gear back on and felt much more comfortable now to roam this place and find Captain Hanmer. She paused when the footsteps stopped outside the door. Great the one room I choose is the one the patrol was headed to.

As the lights went out they were in total darkness. Everyone could here the patrol talking, they heard the sound of the door handle being turned, but it stopped before it was open, the handle was let go,

"You heard our orders back to lab 460 for the transportation of..." the converstaion died out as they walked away, the sound of the footsteps fading until it was quiet again.

Hanmer
May 16th, 2006, 08:00 AM
In the distance, the Stargate activated. A still knocked-out Hanmer is carried on a stretcher through the gate. Two men look at eachother, nod, and the gate shuts down.

Major Henderson
May 19th, 2006, 06:10 AM
Donna let out a sigh as she heard the patrol head away from the door. She switched on her torch this time instead of switching on the main light again. The others followed switching theirs on. Going back to the table where the dismantled MALP was she shone the torch around the pieces looking for a specific part. Finding what she was looking for she picked it up and placed it in her pack. She shone the torch around the room and came across a few computers. Worth a try she shrugged

“McLeod keep guard at the door, Adams help me!” She moved over to one of the computers “How’re you with computers Adams? Take your pick see what you can find, anything that might help us get out of here” she knew this planet must have a good security system with what happened at the gate when they first came through, they needed to know where Hanmer was and then how to get out of here without to much hassle.

Donna started on the computer trying to pull up medical files if she could and see if Hanmer was on the system. After a while she got into the medical reports, the files she had been reading about the virus came up and also files on each of SG-2, she shook her head there was no indication to where Hanmer was being held. The other files talked about the virus spreading throughout the cities, it started with just one and something to do with them not being able to control it.

“Something’s not right here” she stated to the others as she read. “Am getting all kinds of information on the virus here, they know so much about it. Apparently, it started with one city and it has now spread to five others on the planet, they cannot control it. It talks about an experiment, but I can’t get any more information on it. There is another file but I can’t get access” she frowned “I thought there was something wrong, things didn’t add up with the virus, when I was reading about it earlier. But I couldn’t figure what” the expression on her face became more serious “You know my first thoughts when I seen the structure… was that the virus had been engineered”. Running a hand through her hair “You wana give it a try” she said to Adams maybe she would have better luck getting into the file.

Queen Eleta
May 30th, 2006, 06:23 PM
After outfitting herself with their recovered gear, Veronica joined the Col. at the computers.

"I may be able to get more files open," she said, and after a few minutes, the files on Hamner were on display.
"I can't be reading this right," she said. "Someone else want to take a look?"
"What does it say?" Donna said as she retook her seat.
"Apart from the medical lingo, it appears he's been taken off-world. But why? What is all that about his DNA?"

Major Henderson
May 30th, 2006, 09:19 PM
"What!" Donna almost pushed Adams out of the way as she took a look. Scrolling through the file she got more and more worried not that it showed on her face. "It's a load of stuff about his ancient gene!?. Why didnt they take me aswell or instead of, if they are that interested in it I got it to" atleast then she would know where he was. "There is no gate address..." oh great I've managed to lose one off my team great!. Another file popped up huh?, and she started to read through, "This just keeps getting better" the sarcasm eviddent in her voice. "Nothing is ever simple is it!" she shook her head "We couldnt just come pick up the MALP make some new friends and go home" though she knew herself when she chose the mission that it probably wasnt going to be easy, that is why she chose it, now that is why she was one Captain down, she sighed and ran her hand over her head $h^!!. Now she was getting annoyed that she didnt pick up on this before, she knew there was something about the virus but it just didnt click untill now. "It's been engineered, they made it themselves. Tested it on a small population and it got out of controll mutated and now they cant stop it!!" She read the last update it mentioned them "Oh apparently beside their interest in the ancient gene, we may have the answer to a cure in us to".

The Colonel got up from her seat and clicked her P-90 off safty, she didnt say anything more about it. "We are going to find where they sent Hanmer and get out of here". She walked to the door and switched off her torch "Move out" she carfully opened the door slightly making sure everything is clear and then opened it up when she saw nothing. Just about to step out, the Doctor from before, stepped infront of the doorway. Luckily from training the Colonel didnt jump back but never the less still still got a frieght crap! she raised her P-90 at him, but he just raised his hands.

"I am here to help" Looking over him and down the corridoor there was no one else and he was unarmed. She didnt lower her P-90 but motioned for him to enter the room. "I can not. The only reason you have not been caught already is because we have been watching you, and overriding the sensors. Your DNA is on our system and every room you go into you have been identified and been tracked if it was not for us the sirens would have went off long ago. If I enter they WILL know where I have been and I cannot risk that." Donna looked him over again she didnt trust anyone right now besides her team, but given the lack of options she listened she needed away out of here. "I do not know how much longer the Commander can keep control of the security room before someone notices, please let us help you".

"Where's Captain Hanmer?" she asked abruptly.

"He has been taken to another planet because of his unique gene. I was not privilleged to know where he had been sent, nor was I able to access this information, I am sorry about your friend, I do not think he will be put in much danger"

"Much!... MUCH Danger!? how about none at all. How about getting his a$$ back here so we can go home!" Donna took a deep breath.

"Where can we find out where he is?" she asked with a little more paitience in her voice.

"I am sorry I do not know. Only a handfull of people will"

"'You engineered this virus why did you test it on your people?"

"I was part of that and now we are trying to make it right again. I had no idea that when I created it, it would be used on our own people"

"What you created it" when she was talking before she was speaking in general she didnt know it was him.

The man nodded great sadness in his eyes "The people on this world have a right to know what happended and we are trying to do that but it is hard", his voice changed "Now come we dont have much time before you are located we have to get you to the gate".

Osiris-RA
June 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM
"Hold on Doc." Anthony started, "We're not leaving this place without our teammate, you understand that? Now you come on and spill, who's this "handful of people"? Where can we get to them?"

The Doctor exhaled slowly.

"No one can "get to them". They are very well protected and do the same with their information. As I said before, I don't have the information of their whereabouts. But I may know someone who does. Now, please, we must hurry."

The Doctor led them down the hallway of the facility. Instead of taking them to the entrance of the building as SG 2 had thought he would, the Doctor led them through a series of hallways and passages before finally coming to a door marked with a large red symbol.

"I thought we were going to the gate." The colonel said warily.

"We are." The Doctor placed his palm on a pad near the door. The lock hissed and he pushed the door open. "This is a back exit. There's too much surveilance the other way."

The group found themselves back outside, in the rear of the building. The doctor led them around the side of the building and hurried them down a long unfamiliar road.

"When're we going to see this contact of yours?" Mcleod asked.

"We're about to see him now."

The Doctor had stopped and was looking up at the sky. SG2's gazes followed his. They noticed a small fluctuation in mid-air.

Weird. looks like a disturbance in a cloaking field.

In a split second, a beam of light engulfed the small group and they materialized into thin air.

Major Henderson
June 4th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Remateralizing in a bright room, like all the others in the identification centre. One difference though was the splashes of colour emanating from the numerous control panels around the area. There is a huge window at the front and from it, all you could see is blue and white clouds. At the left hand side there was a door. The place was quite big and was obviously the bridge of the ship, one person was working on the right hand side controls and another made their way over to the Doctor.

“Seb!” the man smiled “You managed to get the people free from the centre. I trust you were not followed?”

"I did, and we were not, Martis. Artis, held the security room for as long as he could without being caught" he smiled back

“Good” Martis replied. He turned his attentions to SG-2 “I am Martis, welcome to my ship. I am sorry to here about your friend”

Donna hated being beamed anywhere without prior notice, and to say she was a little peeved this time was an understatement. However, she held it back and stayed calm.

“What do you know about Hanmer?” she got straight to the point, not liking the way he said he was sorry about her friend, had something else happened that she did not know?

Martis recognised what she must be thinking and quickly replied, “That he has been taken to another planet without your knowledge. I did not mean anything else” he tried to smile again; he wanted allies and these people he wanted to help. Enough had been done because of him already, he to was a scientist who had worked on the virus. He thought that he should explain to Sg-2 what was going on.

“Where do I start…? You are safe here. Everyone here are… rebels, against our government and the ones who carry out their deeds. We were formed before the virus was released into a small population. We found out what was going to happen to our work and joined forces with others who were already rebelling against our government due to recent events. We tried to stop it from happening but it was too late. We were silenced, and have been working in secret to let the people of our world know the truth. Our numbers have grown and we have people inside, as you can see from Seb” he pointed to the Doctor who had helped them escape “And Artis, who also has rebels in his ranks”.

The colonel took everything in and was not sure what to think. She looked at her team; all too obvious that one was still missing, then looked back at Martis.

“I know you have come in hopes to find out where your friend has been taken. I am sorry to say I cannot find out where. None of my contacts were able to find out very much. The leaders of our world have allies we believe he has been taken to one of these planets but we have no gate address. Again I apologise that we could not give you more information”.

Donna nodded not sure what to do now, she hated thinking this but it looked like she was going home minus one of her team. She was not in the habit of leaving anyone behind. She was damn ready to risk her life without any thought of it to get the Captain back. However, they did not know where to start, where to find him. She had two remaining of her team and her job was to get them home now.

Martis spoke up once more. "We have to make a supply stop to one of the cities first then we will come back and things should be in place to get you to the gate. Please rest while you can, it will not be a long journey” With that, he went over to the pilot station, sat down, and started on the journey. Seb the Doctor who had helped SG-2 escape excused himself and went to get SG-2 food and water.

Osiris-RA
June 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM
"This is unbelievable." Anthony crossed his arms. Being a suspicious man, he had problems with instantly taking people's assurances to heart. "Some rebellion. For all we know," he said, leaning in and whispering, "these guys are part of the whole thing. Logically, he'd want a cure as much as his government. And will do anything to get it."

He straightened up when one of the ships officers approached with a tray of drinks and refreshments. Mcleod took a glass with a wry grin. Inside, he wasn't so terribly sure of them being of suspicious intentions, but he held fast to his doubts. He tried to stay aware of the shoe precariously dangling in the air.

Major Henderson
June 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
"I've got a feeling that will come up at some point" Donna said about them wanting the cure to. "Though I dont think they will go to the extent that their government is willing to". She didnt know these people but when she got a feeling she had learned to go with it if it was strong enough. The Colonel watched as the officer approached with the tray. She took a cup and something that she was told was a fruit. She then watched as the officer went over to Martis, who picked up a cup and took a drink. She could go longer without any food or water, she had done before, but she had also learned to eat and drink when the oppertunity arose, especially when they had nothing themselves. She raised the cup to her nose and sniffed, there was no smell. She then took a small sip. Looked at the others and smiled, then shrugged.

Queen Eleta
June 6th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Veronica was relieved to finally have something to eat and drink. The whole situation was going from bad to worse and she needed a clear head to think. Where they going to be able to get Hanmer or not? She didn't feel comfortable thinking about leaving without him and she could tell the Col. and Major were just as uneasy.
Not quite sure what to make of these people or their motives, she decided to keep a suspicious attitude and wait.

Major Henderson
June 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Donna looked at her team and gave a reassuring smile "We'll be home for dinner" minus one Captain she didn’t say that out loud, but it did pop into her head. It was her job to keep her team safe and get them home, and they didn’t need any negative thoughts. However, it still didn’t stop her from thinking them. Not that she showed it though she still just looked her normal self. She had mastered this kind of thing over the years, putting things to the furthest point in her head so she could get the job done, and this time was not any different. Not that she had actually lost a team member before... well not under her command anyway. Donna finished the rest of the water in the glass. She had also eaten the fruit, which tasted quite like a peach. Pity they couldn’t be allies with this planet might have been good to trade with them.

Donna walked over to the pilot console and Martis who was flying the ship. Any other time she would have been asking to have a go, but not this time. Looking out the window Donna could see a city a skyline of tall buildings all differing in size.

Noticing the Colonel, Martis looked up and tried to offer a smile he knew what it was like to loose people some of his family were in the city that was first tested with the virus. A different situation but he thought it was still the same even though the Captain was most likely still alive on another planet.

"We are now on the return journey. It will not be long before we are back in the main city and nearing the gate".

Donna nodded and paused for a moment before saying anything "Has there been no more information regarding Hanmer?"

Martis shook his head "Again I am sorry there has not been any".

Donna nodded again, "Who would know where he was taken?" She knew the security forces of this planet were superior and there was a lot more of them than there were of her team, but she was willing to take the risk. But could she order her team to do the same making them risk there life’s and her possibly loosing more of her team.

"The most senior members of our government the one’s who ordered your friend to be transported" Martis paused as an officer walked over to him with an update "It is thought the senior members are due to leave the planet and go to the planet your friend has been taken to" Martis smiled this was good news for the aliens.

"Can you get us there before they gate out we need that address?”

"Of course" Martis smiled.

Donna grinned then thought about something she looked at Martis sympathetically "The cure... for your people..."

Martis cut her off "Do not worry we obtained samples of your blood from back in the identification centre. We unlike the government do not require anymore. We can work and engineer a vaccine from what we have".

Donna smiled and nodded "Good" at least us coming here did some good.

"We will be reaching our destination shortly".

Donna turned back to her team a grin across her face, "We might have a break here. The senior members of this planets government are due to gate out to where they took Hanmer, or so they think anyway. If we get the chance we-all of us- go through after them, but importantly we NEED that address!" she paused and looked at each of them in turn. "We're probably not getting out of this one without a fire fight, just do what it takes. Adams get to the DHD and remember that address, if the gate shuts dial home, McLeod cover her I'll cover both of you". She paused for any questions. In the background, she heard Martis inform them they had reached their destination.

Osiris-RA
June 13th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Martis walked SG2 to the transport platform.

"I'm sorry we were unable to be of more help to you concerning your friend. I do hope you'll find him. Too many already have been claimed by our work."

"You've more of a help than you think, Doc." Anthony replied as he stepped onto the transport platform. He shifted his feet, feeling strangely like something out of StarTrek. Martis stood before the three and bade them a warm parting smile. "Good luck."

Anthony gestured "Live Long and Prosper" as they were beamed out of the ship.

Down on the ground in the deserted comfort of the main city, they found themselves in something of a desert-storm. A strong sandy wind whipped around them as they went towards the direction of the large circular shadow ahead which was unmistakably the stargate. Anthony pulled out his binoculars and scanned the distance.

"I see them. I count 8...11 gaurds."

He lowered his binocs. "They're about to dial, we'd better hurry."

Major Henderson
June 14th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Donna nodded to Martis and moments later found herself and the team back on the planet. They were out of site as they took some cover; she noted what McLeod was saying. Looking through the scope on top of the P90 Donna confirmed it.

"Plus four which from the way they are dressed, I'd say were senior government". She pulled out her sunglasses from her pocket and put them on to protect her eyes from the sand blowing around. She went to her pocket for her cap and didn’t find it checking her other pockets... nothing. She looked at her team.

"As soon as they have dialled and just as the last one is through the gate, we move. Get to the DHD get that address, you know the rest. I'll follow behind and go for the gate. Once you have it we go through the gate together".

She gestured for McLeod and Adams to move closer, signalling they move and take cover to the right where they could have an easy run to the DHD and that she would go to the left. The Colonel stayed put for the time being. They watched as the address was dialled and the gate burst into life. Within eye contact, she nodded to the team, and off she went. She kept out of sight or hoped she was anyway, stopping behind cover every so often just to make sure. She went right round behind the stargate and stopped at the other side. She took cover and got into position to cover the others when they made their move. She watched as the last one went through the gate and their plan was put into action.

Osiris-RA
June 23rd, 2006, 06:47 PM
His finger tight on the trigger, Mcleod stayed low and trailed behind Adams who took up the front of the group. She stayed low and ran fast. The area around the Stargate was flat-land, providing little to no cover. Mcleod thought queasily that if anyone was going to spot them, the stargate would be the major area that they'd be caught at. He hoped Adams had a photographic memory and fast fingers.

Queen Eleta
June 24th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Veronica ran fast toward the DHD, focused on getting the coordinates and nothing else. She did not notice how open the land was or how vulnerable and exposed they were, she was totally focused on her mission. Hanmer's life depended on it.
She heard gunfire, but knew Mcleod was behind her, and she trusted him to cover her while she raced full on for the DHD. The ground in front of her exploded and she fell, but quickly scramble to her feet and reached her destination. She quickly memorized the glowing glyphs, but she only had four when the DHD went dark.
Veronica sank to the ground and fumbled for her pad and pencil, quickly writing down what she had seen. But she knew it wasn't good enough. Four wouldn't find them Hanmer.

Major Henderson
June 25th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Donna watched her team make their move. As soon a they started to fire at them she returned cover fire for them. All they needed was a few seconds more to get through... the gate shut down. "Damn it!" Hopefully we atleast got the address. She kept returning fire, Donna watched as Adams started to write down the address, she grabbed her radio and shouted down it,

<<Radio>>"Dial the gate! NOW!"<<Radio>> she knew they wouldnt be able to hold this postion for long more security force's were probably being called, and they had to get away now or most likely never.

Osiris-RA
June 26th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Anthony saw several gaurdsmen coming at them from around the Stargate. Their fire peppered the ground around the DHD where SG2 was crouched. "Just our luck" Anthony thought as he popped up quickly and returned covering fire.
"Adams, dja get it?? We need to make our exit soon!"

Queen Eleta
June 28th, 2006, 09:40 PM
"Can't dial, I only got four before the DHD shut down!" Veronica said over the rapport of gunfire. She stuffed away her pad and lifted her P90 to return fire.

Major Henderson
June 29th, 2006, 01:24 AM
Donna was still returning fire from her position at the otherside of the gate, wondering what was taking so long to dial back to to Gaia. That was the plan if the gate shut dial back home,

<<Radio>>"Dial the damn gate already!"<<Radio>> she shouted through the radio. This wasn't going to last very long she seen more security forces being called. From the corner of her eye she seen something move. Someone had made her postition and got close. As she turned she seen one of the security forces approaching her. Why didnt he fire already? she thought to herself, was he one of the rebels? She had no time to think that over, as she turned around full she swung out with her P90 hitting them on the head, as he stumbeled back she made her move, with a little struggle she moved behind him and grabed him, withdrawning her 9mm and aiming it at the side of his head. She wondered if they were told to take SG-2 alive though by the way they were firing at them it didnt seem so, maybe he was one of the rebel forces. "I'am part of Artis's rebel force!" the man stated "I do not wish to hurt you". Donna didnt know whether to believe him or not and didnt let go or move the gun aimed at his head "Good, so just play along then". She planned on using him to get to the gate. She wondered if they would fire on one of their own. Well they'd soon find out. She waited on one of the team to dial the gate before moving.

Queen Eleta
July 4th, 2006, 10:00 PM
"I didn't get the address, I'm dialing us back to the base!" Veronica pushed the symbols on the DHD and the gate whirled.

Major Henderson
July 5th, 2006, 12:41 PM
As the chevrons started to light up the gate began spinning and soon it wooshed out and back in leaving an open wormhole. With the gun still aimed at the guys head she let her grip go well I'll soon find out if he is going to play along she thought as she went for her radio, to transmit to base,

<<Radio>>"This is Henderson, SG-2, open the gate, we may be coming in hot, we have a little situation here"<<Radio>>

She had seen Adams enter her GDO code and was now just waiting for a reply. Which they immediatly got the go ahead to to through.

It seemed like this guy was who he said he didnt make a move. Still with the gun at his head Donna grabbed him again and then started moving towards the gate. "Don't try anything or I will shoot him!" she shouted. The firing stopped and they looked to be considering the situation. Which gave her time to back up to the gate with the soldier infront of her.

"Adams, McLeod get your a$$ through the gate" she then shouted to them. It seems they were not going to fire on their own people which was a suprise to her seeing as they didnt have a problem testing viruses on them. The leader of the security force shouted to them, not to move and to surrender. "Not gonna happen we are leaving here!" Just as the others were about to go through the gate they started firing again. "Crap! move" she called to the team as she backed up even more still with a hold on the soldier.

Osiris-RA
July 5th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Seeing the security forces making their move, Mcleod shoved Adams on and continued relaying covering fire on the advancing security forces firing on the Colonel's position. When the Colonel and her impromptu hostage were within jumping distance to the event horizon, Mcleod released one last burst of covering fire, whirled around and jumped through.

Major Henderson
July 5th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Donna ducked as one of the energy blast came right over her head. As she got back up she watched as the team went through. Donna still with a firm arm around the man holstered her gun, she wispered sorry before she pushed him forward and pulled out her zat and fired at him. One to keep his cover and two to create a distraction as she jumped throught the gate. She had jumped through before he had hit the ground out cold from the zat blast.

Hanmer
July 30th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Hanmer was lying face down on some dirt, topless, on a different planet, infront of the Stargate. Cut and bruises were all over his body, and his jacket and weapons on the floor next to him. A deep voice spoke.
"He has served his purpose. He can return to his people as soon as he awakes."
The man who spoke moved over to the DHD and dialed the Stargate. He then walked over to the gate, up the steps and stepped through the event horizon.
Hanmer started to stir...

Hanmer
August 21st, 2006, 02:19 PM
Hanmer slowly awoke. He blinked a few times as the sun shone in his eyes. He moved slightly then groaned as pain shot through his body, his limbs aching and the cuts on his upper body stinging. Struggling to stand up, he put his t-shirt and jacket on, both ripped and muddy, and picked up his assault vest and P90.
He stood gazing around for a second, slightly disoriented.
<<I coulda sworn I saw Henderson...>>
~FLASHBACK~Being taken from the team..... ~ Being dumped by some people at the Stargate~END FLASHBACK~
<<Was it SG-2?>>
Sighing, he limped over to the DHD and dialed Earths address.. When the wormhole had been established Stephen sent though SG-2's IDC, but recieved a hold signal back, so he rested on the DHD and waited for something to happen..