X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Interview with CORIN NEMEC

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...n_nemec_01.htm

EXCERPT

Gilles Nuytens: You played in season 6 of Stargate SG-1, how was it on the sets ? Some rumours said that there were sometimes misunderstandings between you and some people on the staff, is it true ?

Corin Nemec: I had a great time filming season six with everyone. I don't presently know of any misunderstandings that occured between me and anyone on that project, but if you know something Ii don't, I would certainly be interested in finding out what it is. They have a wonderful team up there in vancouver and have created a great work environment for everyone from the stars of the show to the production assistants.

Gilles Nuytens: From your year on Stargate, what are the best moments you keep in mind ?

Corin Nemec: The best moments I keep in mind from working on stargate is the whole of the work experience. The consistency, the work environment, the people, and location. Vancouver is a fantastic place to work and live!

Read the full article at the link above

Thank you prion. It wiil be interesting, the article.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link because anything about "Jonas" is guaranteed to be fun! Bye...Im off to read it
      Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
      ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
      <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Aww... BRING JONAS BACK! That interview was nice.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Thanks for posting that interview. Nice to hear from CN after all this time.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks Prion.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Once the whole Ori thing is over, daniel can find share and rescue her from her goauld captor,then jonas can return.
              Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
              Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Thanks for posting that interview. Nice to hear from CN after all this time.
                You can catch up with Corin over on his messageboard and ask him questions there! He'll answer

http://107597.aceboard.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                  You can catch up with Corin over on his messageboard and ask him questions there! He'll answer

http://107597.aceboard.net/
                  Whats his username?

Thanks prion
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

go over and see. I think it's pretty obvious

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
                      Once the whole Ori thing is over, daniel can find share and rescue her from her goauld captor.
                      umm?! he's already found her and then teal'c had to shoot her

i think i'm going to look at CN's Messageboards too

Comment

Cool interview. I would love to see them bring back Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
                          Cool interview. I would love to see them bring back Jonas.
                          me too! he was/is a really cool character

Comment

nice interview, im wondering now if s9 would be better if he were to rejoin

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...n_nemec_01.htm

EXCERPT

Gilles Nuytens: You played in season 6 of Stargate SG-1, how was it on the sets ? Some rumours said that there were sometimes misunderstandings between you and some people on the staff, is it true ?

Corin Nemec: I had a great time filming season six with everyone. I don't presently know of any misunderstandings that occured between me and anyone on that project, but if you know something Ii don't, I would certainly be interested in finding out what it is. They have a wonderful team up there in vancouver and have created a great work environment for everyone from the stars of the show to the production assistants.

Gilles Nuytens: From your year on Stargate, what are the best moments you keep in mind ?

Corin Nemec: The best moments I keep in mind from working on stargate is the whole of the work experience. The consistency, the work environment, the people, and location. Vancouver is a fantastic place to work and live!

Read the full article at the link above
                              Thanks for the link. Too bad they didn't bring Jonas back for one of two of the first episodes of s9.

Comment

Working...
                              X