Voyager on Spike T.V.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyager on Spike T.V.

Does anyone remember when Voyager will start on Spike? I think it in 2006, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen the show since it went off the air back in 2001. I kind of miss the show, so I'm just curious when it will be on. Thanks!!
    Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

I have absolutely no clue. The only thing I know is that it's going to premiere in '06, just like you know.
    sigpic

Comment

On Spike i have no clue i know they just started TNG over again this week
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

yeah i wonder why spike is piling on the TNG? i mean i love it, but 3 hours straight?
        I liked it when it was 2 of each DS9 and TNG, from 11-3. That was great.
        They should make it so its one of DS9, 2 from TNG, then 1 from Voy. that would be money.
        oh, and start reruns of M*A*S*H

Comment

Yeah I hope they start rerunning Voyager episodes as well. I can only watch Tasha Yar pointlessly die so many times.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
            yeah i wonder why spike is piling on the TNG? i mean i love it, but 3 hours straight?
            I liked it when it was 2 of each DS9 and TNG, from 11-3. That was great.
            They should make it so its one of DS9, 2 from TNG, then 1 from Voy. that would be money.
            oh, and start reruns of M*A*S*H

I think M*A*S*H is repeated on the Hallmark Channel. I've caught it a couple of times on that channel, but it was a different times of the day.

Thanks to everyone that has responded. I like the TNG afternoons..I don't watch all the time, because that when my kids are watching some t.v. so I'm listening to Nickelodeon instead of Data!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              Yeah I hope they start rerunning Voyager episodes as well. I can only watch Tasha Yar pointlessly die so many times.
              I guess you'll have to watch her die one more time cause she just died again today and no all HAIL WORF the new chief tactical officer
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

Voyager is coming to Spike?!?!

Now with Voyager, MacGyver, and Seven Days (I love this show), to watch on Spike, I really wish they'd stop with the toilet seat promos.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                  I guess you'll have to watch her die one more time cause she just died again today and no all HAIL WORF the new chief tactical officer
                  Skipped it this time around. Third time was the charm. I watched the Outer Limits instead. Daytime TV pretty much sucks.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Skipped it this time around. Third time was the charm. I watched the Outer Limits instead. Daytime TV pretty much sucks.
                    It does. Either there is kids' programming or soap operas. I can't stand soap operas, I have enough drama in my life!! I think that some kids' shows are better than any of the reality television that is on. I watch Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents in the morning with the girls (my son is already at school by 7:30 a.m.).

I'm looking forward to Voyager, I faithfully watched it for seven seasons. I think I only missed one or two episodes. Now I only watch it for pure entertainment, I didn't become a rapid fan. I also thought that Chakotay was cute!!

Comment

Hey..I just looked and I came up with the an article from Star Trek.com.. here is the link

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...icle/4961.html

at the end of the article its states that Voyager will be on sometime in 2006. I've read a couple of other spots, and they are saying the same thing. So really no one knows!! oh well..I guess I will wait! Thanks again to everyone that posted!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                        Hey..I just looked and I came up with the an article from Star Trek.com.. here is the link

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...icle/4961.html

at the end of the article its states that Voyager will be on sometime in 2006. I've read a couple of other spots, and they are saying the same thing. So really no one knows!! oh well..I guess I will wait! Thanks again to everyone that posted!
                        I HOPE it WILL AIR, on SPIKE T.V. As far as I know, it has not been on in a looooonnngg while.

Comment

I remember hearing 2006 for Voyager when Spike first got TNG but that's all.

Comment

I just hope they cut out a TNG ep from the schedule, not DS9, or just tack Voyager on the end after TNG.....Wow, then we'd have.....ten hours of Star Trek on per day here (discounting the second showings of the same eps of Ent and Voy- then that would make 12 hours).

Comment

Now that would be fun!

I just had a thought though, imagine there were five BLEH episodes all on the same day? That would be torture.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                              X