PDA

View Full Version : Where are the pictures

mentalmichael
September 27th, 2005, 10:45 AM
I love Horizon, but I'm finding it hard to picture exactly what the Draque + Enoly look like, let alone a spacegate.

Are there any plans to make some pictures, maybe of the Valient going through the spacegate, Horizon, the Scalerous-class ships etc?

also who do the writers think of as they write Dr Lenori? I don't think he has an "actor" yet, although I may be wrong!

Elite Anubis Guard
September 27th, 2005, 11:00 AM
There are indeed, they're comming soon to a web browser near you.

Alex Rubit
September 27th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I love Horizon, but I'm finding it hard to picture exactly what the Draque + Enoly look like, let alone a spacegate.

Are there any plans to make some pictures, maybe of the Valient going through the spacegate, Horizon, the Scalerous-class ships etc?

also who do the writers think of as they write Dr Lenori? I don't think he has an "actor" yet, although I may be wrong!

Yup. Pictures are in the works right now, and should be coming up soon.

With regard to Lenori, we have actors for all of the main cast. Even for some guest characters and for all recurring characters; a lot of them haven't been publicly revealed yet. If people are interested in that, we might do that soon. ;)

The actor who'd be perfect for Lenori is Andrew J. Robinson (Garak from Deep Space Nine). Check out the Cast & Crew section (http://www.stargatehorizon.com/castcrew.php) of the website. You'll find pictures of all of the actors/characters in the character profiles.

SierraGulf1
September 27th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I don't know if there are any Draque or Enoly pictures in the works, but what would really be cool would be some fan drawings of what they see them as. :)

Though I imagine we'll get to that eventually.

Elite Anubis Guard
September 27th, 2005, 12:07 PM
It certainly would be helpful for the readers. Pictures of them.

mentalmichael
September 27th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Yup. Pictures are in the works right now, and should be coming up soon.

Excellent, can't wait to see them. Also sorry didn't see Lenori in the cast and crew section :o

StevetheWraith!
September 27th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Wooooh hooooo! I can't wait to see what Vinny has been cooking up :) When they come out I will go out buy my self a sixer (or a sixer of Diet Pepsi. Alex you've gotten me hooked man ;) )and chill like crazy. I love the direction that this show is heading in and when the CGIs come out its gonna be a special day indeed.
** leaves his computer, takes a deeep breath, and relaxes with happy thoughts of SGH dancing in his head :D **