Charlie and Claire! Peanut Butterness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie and Claire! Peanut Butterness!

So I never thought I would ever be starting a "ship" thread, but we'll see how this relationship goes this season. Please let them stay cute! And no "real" kiss yet! Just peanut butter...
    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Yes! I'm usually not much of a shipper but these two (and Turniphead ) are just too cute.

Comment

I started watching Lost, promising myself that I wouldn't get all shippy. Then I saw the interaction between Claire and Charlie, and that just went straight out of the window.

They're so cute together! Claire is so sweet, and Charlie obviously cares for her. I'm liking the fact that they haven't been openly flirting, yet you can tell they care for each other.

Comment

Ditto that ! [i can't believe that I said ditto! LOL ) This will definitely develop into a more serious relationship and so will Kate and Jack's [time for another shipper thread perhaps!]
        Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
        ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
        <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith!
          Ditto that ! [i can't believe that I said ditto! LOL ) This will definitely develop into a more serious relationship and so will Kate and Jack's [time for another shipper thread perhaps!]
          I think Sawyer's going to be a problem for Kate and Jack.

As for C/C, I agree that I don't want to see them become an actual couple just yet. I like the friendship they have now. Charlie has been wonderfully supportive of Claire and helping with the baby. I wonder what'll happen between the two when the show starts dealing with Charlie's stash he picked up in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
            I think Sawyer's going to be a problem for Kate and Jack.

As for C/C, I agree that I don't want to see them become an actual couple just yet. I like the friendship they have now. Charlie has been wonderfully supportive of Claire and helping with the baby. I wonder what'll happen between the two when the show starts dealing with Charlie's stash he picked up in the finale.

Yeah thats really true, I can't wait to see how things are going to develop between them as the season(s!!) go by.

Regarding the stash, do you think that he picked up the drugs or just the little statue of Mary?! I mean at first I thought that he had returned to his old ways but then I started thinking to myself that since he was once a religious man, it could be that he was just interested in the statue. I mean if he wanted the heroine then I guess that he could have just kept it a secret like he did in the 1st season..mmmm well thats juts my crazy little theory hehe I guess that only time will tell

Comment

*sigh* I hope he doesn't return to his old ways, he's so much cooler without the drugs...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                *sigh* I hope he doesn't return to his old ways, he's so much cooler without the drugs...
                Yeah I know it really sucks how he went from a cool guy, who even used to go to confession!, to a complete junkie whilst his brother went in the opposite direction. I couldn't believe how ironic that was! He is one tortured soul

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                  Yes, I definitely agree with that. But if he does relapse I hope the plot is well thought out and executed and not just a "We need something for Charlie to do" thread. I don't mind a little angst for my characters so long as there's a good reason for it.

Comment

I am not a shipper either, but this is a good ship to sail on.
                    I see much promise in this relationship, if he keeps off of the drugs.
                    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Not much C/C tonight.

Spoiler:
                      Charlie's baby faces were cute and funny. But something tells me he's not keeping that Virgin Mary statue around for religious purposes.

Comment

Not much C/C tonight.

Spoiler:
                        Charlie's baby faces were cute and funny. But something tells me he's not keeping that Virgin Mary statue around for religious purposes.
                        lol, nice observations.
                        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

lol! Not much, I know. But there really wasn't much to go on.

Comment

Not much C/C tonight.

Spoiler:
                            i have to agree with you espically how he got with it when it was handled...

Comment

A few caps from ep 202. They're of
                              Spoiler:
                              Charlie making faces at the baby.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adrift_005.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adrift_006.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adrift_007.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adrift_009.jpg

And one of Claire. Just cause.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adrift_023.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X