Smallville Producer Talks the End of the Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Producer Talks the End of the Show

"Smallville" producer Al Gough looks at the future of the show - and it's possible end:

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/2279/2/

Waaaaaaahhh!! I don't want
    Spoiler:
    Lex to become evil!! He's too darn huggable!!! Darn that pesky Osirian Myth!
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I heard that this year (Season 5) will be the last year of Smallville
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        I hope not. I really enjoy this version of the Superman story. I think they have a really good cast and good storylines. If it is the end, I will miss it.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

I don't think Smallville will not end anytime soon. I believe it may even go as far as Stargate has. Next year season ten of stargate cool. I think Smallville will do the same.
          First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            I heard that about 5 months ago
            I dont want it to end
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It could be PR to help stimulate ratings. I hope this show wont end for atleat a few more seasons.
              Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
              Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

I do hope that there will be seven seasons. After all if a lousy...show like Charmed can last for what seven/eight seasons, then Smallville, which has actual plots and have not run out of ideas, thus, the need for reusing old storylines....will have no problems, unless WB screw up and see no need for the show, which will beg the question: Why the hell not?!

I can see Smallville lasting for seven years and I hope that it doesn't come to an end before then.

Christ, how the years fly by.

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I think seven seasons would be a good number for them. They would probably be pretty hard pressed to go much beyond that, especially if they don't want to step on the toes on all the other Superman series that have been out there. This period of his life where he is still learning his powers is pretty much the only area that hadn't been explored before. There's just only so much you can do with that, not matter how great the series is.
                  My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by N8ball88
                    I hope not. I really enjoy this version of the Superman story. I think they have a really good cast and good storylines. If it is the end, I will miss it.
                    You're not alone! I've enjoyed the show since the beginning and honestly have very few complaints!

Comment

I definitely hope the show doesn't end this year. There are still so many stories that could be told. It would seem like a waste to me.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched Smallville since the Pilot, and from time to time feel bored and don't watch for a few eps, but then always something interesting come out (like the Flash and Lois Lane appearance) and I watch the reruns too, so I really hope it can go until 7 th season or more, it's comparatively the best of WB shows.
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

To end the show with Clark becoming Superman, and Lex finally giving in to evil, will be a fantastic finale for Smallville.

Comment

Working...
                          X