X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a writer to work with

Hi there here's the thing:
    I love fanfiction and I love Stargate, I always come up with ideas for stories, write down the concept and main lines. And that's were it ends. I wanna write the story but also want it to be good. English isn't my first language, I speak and write it well enough. But not good enough to write the story I have in mind.

So I was wondering if someone would be willing to work with me ?? And also actually finish the story (bad experience).
    If someone's interested let me know, if not.......well it's worth giving a try.

Thanx....Roma

I'd might be willing to help out. I'm a little busy with my own story at the moment. Almost finished with that though! What kind of story is it? Mostly I'm wondering if it's SG-1 or Atlantis.
    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Well I have several ideas, most being SG-1 and 1 or 2 Atlantis. Do you prever one over the other ??
      Do you have any fics online, which I can read to see how you write ??

Thanx for the reaction

Comment

I've written both, but I've never actually finish my SG-1 stories 'cause the Atlantis ones turned out better. I don't really have a preference though. I love to try new things!

If you would like you can read my posted stories here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/789487/

I'd love feedback if you have time.
        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I'll read some of your story and get back to you.
          Thanx again

Comment

I can write. I don't have any works to show, most of them are old, but I'm willing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
              I can write. I don't have any works to show, most of them are old, but I'm willing to help.
              SG-1 or Atlantis ??

Comment

well im sure you will do fine with somebodies help but me i have alot going on in the area of fan fics with my sg1 series (so to speak) out this november now

lets hope it goes down well.
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I feel more comfortable writing for SG-1.

Comment

I'll start typing out some ideas, need to get them out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                      I feel more comfortable writing for SG-1.
                      Same here

Comment

Yeah I got a bunch in my head too... I am a fairly talented writer and Home Schooled so a have more time to work on it then other people... I am fine with SG1 or Atlantis though I am more familiar with SG1 vs. Atlantis purely because I have seen all of SG1 and only about half of Atlantis.

i don't have anything posted because I have a bunch in progress and I am hard on myself and refuse to post anything that isn't perfect… though I am getting better at being easier on myself...

I have a pretty good vocabulary in English and I am really good at researching things such as names meaning certain things, religions, medical things etc.
                        Save earth form the Goa'uld! It's the only planet with White Chocolate Reese’s!

Comment

Working...
                        X