This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanagh's First Name

Does anyone know Kavanagh's first name? I'm writing a fic at the moment with him as a minor character and it seems stupid to constantly refer to him as Kavanagh.

Dick?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

He doesnt have one but he's been named 'Jimmy' by MG and Rose, you should probably use that or else MG'll be off with your head! (Trust me, I know! )
      And dont use Calvin as his first name!!!!! You dont want to know what MG would do to you then
      Blessed Are The Geeks For They Shall Internet The Earth

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Dick?
        Off with you head!!!

His names Jimmy!

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

How was it decided his first name was Jimmy? Hate the name, it was my evil ex's, so it's quite suitable, come to think...

Comment

Originally posted by paulacole
            How was it decided his first name was Jimmy? Hate the name, it was my evil ex's, so it's quite suitable, come to think...
            I didnt like Calvin (which was used in a fic) and Rose didn't like Barry, she suggested Jim, I preferred Jimmy, and that is the famous Jimmy story

sigpic

Comment

Well, unless someone can come up with his actual name, I think I'll just call him Kavanagh.

Hell, I referred to Rodney as 'McKay' the whole way through my first ever fic, and that was when the Gateworld Omnepedia(?) had a listing for him. I figured if GW doesn't know/care. then neither should I

Comment

Kav doesnt have an actual name, I'm not sure if they'll ever give him a full name since he isnt an important character

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                  Off with you head!!!
                  Not if I take yours off first
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Not if I take yours off first
                    Love to see you try *gets out the chainsaw* Run!!

sigpic

Comment

*gets out big honkin space gun*
                      love Torri

Comment

*gets out big honking magnets* Nothing can beat the power of magnets!!

sigpic

Comment

*luckily gets beamed away by aliens who want to experiment on him ...... wait a minute thats not lucky *
                          love Torri

Comment

lmao!! *watches as Qasim is debeamed with 4 arms, apples for eyes, legs made of chickens and a jigglypuff on his head*

sigpic

Comment

*writhes in agony*

Its not funny MG
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X