This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 in UK?

I'm just wondering when the ninth season of SG1 will air in the uk. I've heard nothing so far, and i might have missed the announcement... if there's been one.

Can anyone tell me when it's coming to the UK.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
    Lister: 'Why not?'
    Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
    Cat: 'Can we see him?'
    Rimmer: 'See who?'
    Cat: 'The king.'
    Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
    Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
    Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Season 8 has only just started I believe, it'll be ages

Comment

If you look in the General part of the forum, there's a thread called 'The UK Schedule' where you will find all the information about episodes being aired in the UK. You can find it here.
      Sky One will start showing Season 9 in October, with Avalon Part 1 (Tuesday 18th October 2005), and Atlantis: Siege Part 3 (Wednesday 19th October 2005).
      Channel 4 are showing Season 8 on Sundays around 3pm.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
        Season 8 has only just started I believe, it'll be ages
        Season 8 finished over here around march. Season 9 starts in just over a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
          Season 8 finished over here around march. Season 9 starts in just over a couple of weeks.
          I think it was sarcasm/joke

Comment

*points to "Uk Schedule" Thread in General Stargate*

<too tired to post a link

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              *points to "Uk Schedule" Thread in General Stargate*

<too tired to post a link
              If you look three posts back, I posted a link.
              sigpic

Comment

I think it was sarcasm/joke
                Including a straight answer to the question might have been more helpful.

I believe the S9 premiere of SG1 is on October 18 on SKY, Smegger. And don't forget to catch The Science of SG1, first, on October 5th, same channel.

Albion
                Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

No, it was not a joke. I was actually reffering to the Channel 4 schedule.

Comment

I dont think anybody knows. Itll be after its finished on sky one thats for sure.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                      Including a straight answer to the question might have been more helpful.

I believe the S9 premiere of SG1 is on October 18 on SKY, Smegger. And don't forget to catch The Science of SG1, first, on October 5th, same channel.

Albion

Cheers

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                      Lister: 'Why not?'
                      Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                      Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                      Rimmer: 'See who?'
                      Cat: 'The king.'
                      Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                      Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                      Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Working...
                      X