This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Credits... Are they changing?

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been asked yet, but I was just wondering if any of ThOsE iN cHaRgE have mentioned that the opening credits are changing...

It would make sense, considering this is supposed to be the last year, but I know that the big thing is the $cha-ching$, so I won't hold my breath.

I'm really excited about Friday though, guys! I can't wait!

I'm pretty sure they will be changing things in the opening credits, if they don't, its probably because they're saving money? Haha... But they should.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well with General Hammond not in every episode in person I think they will remove him from the credits and when he makes an appearance have his name come up after the title of the episode appears and have it read Don S.Davis as General Hammond.

If they remove him from the credits will they leave the other four up longer on the screen with more up to date shots, I want Sergeant Davis to appear on the credits

btw off topic the IMDB page for Stargate guest appearances have changed Sergeant Davis name again - it is now Sergeant Walter Harriman!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0428104/

Comment

just an IMDB screw-up

Comment

Yah, you can never really always trust the information from there.

Comment

I made a post about this, actually.

I came to the conclusion that the openning credits should ALWAYS end with the gate shutting off on the last note.
            sigpic

Comment

I will be very surprised if they don't make any changes to the opening sequence. If previous versions are any indication, they'll update it with all the coolest effects shots from Lost City...

I kinda wish they wouldn't always use the coolest effects shots in the opening just becayse they're the coolest effects shots. I mean, I love the scene where the pyramid blows up but IMO it doesn't really 'fit' in the opening sequence.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I would have though that it would change since we no longer see Don S Davis, Teryl Rothery and some of the pictures are quite old
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                  I would have though that it would change since we no longer see Don S Davis, Teryl Rothery and some of the pictures are quite old
                  Teryl Rothery was never in the opening sequence.

Comment

I know, but her name was displayed after the sequence was finished
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      I will be very surprised if they don't make any changes to the opening sequence. If previous versions are any indication, they'll update it with all the coolest effects shots from Lost City...

I kinda wish they wouldn't always use the coolest effects shots in the opening just becayse they're the coolest effects shots. I mean, I love the scene where the pyramid blows up but IMO it doesn't really 'fit' in the opening sequence.
                      I think the purpose for the new opening credits was to show the 'money' they put into the visual effects, thats what one of the commentary said, it was quite interesting I mean, how does it not 'fit'? I thought it didn't add or subtract anything I would hope they include shots from Lost City

You are still talking about the opening credits right? If you are, Teryl R. has never been in the opening credits, but i'm little confused on what your talking about.

Comment

I know, but her name was displayed after the sequence was finished
                        Only in the episodes she was in. Won't be much of a change there.

Comment

True, but still a change. But certainly the change with Don S Davis
                          __

__

Comment

Oh, i understand now Yah, pig is right, 'only in episodes shes in', and usually, after the opening credits, thats where it lists the guest stars.

Comment

Right. So we'll probably see loads of guests for New Order
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X