maybe a poll
    Star Trek
    Star Trek: The Next Generation
    Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    Star Trek: Voyager
    Star Trek: TAS
    Enterprise

mine would have to be TNG
    Last edited by Jeffer; 26 September 2005, 12:31 PM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

You've got "Enterprise" twice, and no TOS... and not that it is too likely that anyone would choose it, there was also Star Trek the Animated Series back in the early 70's.

Mine would have to be Star Trek: Deep Space 9, with TNG coming in second.

Comment

We have already done this on numerous threads

Deep Space 9
      Deep Space 9
      Deep Space 9
      Deep Space 9
      Deep Space 9
      Deep Space 9
      Deep Space 9

The Next Generation

Voyager.....especially the last 2 1/2 seasons***

Star Trek

Enterprise.....I only mention it because of the Xindi angle
      Last edited by the Fifth Race; 26 September 2005, 07:01 AM.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

i have Enterprise twice because there were 2 Series the original and the last one
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
          i have Enterprise twice because there were 2 Series the original and the last one
          Yeah but the original wasn't actually called Star Trek: Enterprise, it was just Star Trek. At least as far as I know.

And I like DS9 and NG best, hard to choose between those two.
          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
            Originally posted by Rowana
            Yeah but the original wasn't actually called Star Trek: Enterprise, it was just Star Trek. At least as far as I know.
            You've got it right, Rowana, and Jeffer has it wrong.

Comment

its changed
              sigpic

Comment

DS9, for me.
                sigpic

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise was originally called just Enterprise; but it's the same show.

DS9 was my fave - I've posted why in the 'DS9 Superior' thread

Madeleine

Comment

You also forgot Star Trek TAS.

I'm really torn between TNG and DS9, but I think DS9 just barely edges out TNG. My vote goes to DS9.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

in order of preference:
                      1) DS9 (the first two seasons didn't exist though)
                      2) TNG (although it ages pretty badly)
                      3) TOS (nostalgia, cast, and the fact that it was the first of its kind really)
                      4) TAS (cos i'm a big kid who loves cartoons, and it holds a certain level of nostalgia)
                      5) ENT (good cast, great dog, but flogging a dead horse)
                      6) VOY (they just ran it into the ground, it had so much potential and they just killed it)

ENT and DS9 get extra points for improving how star trek writes women characters, because for the most part they just don't do it well.

Comment

my favourite start trek series is/will always be TNG, it was so cool and of course the classic!

Comment

voyager was the best! you people that say it wasnt good are crazy!
                          so itd be:
                          1)VOY
                          2)DS9
                          3)TOS
                          4)TNG
                          5)ENT
                          6)TAS

Comment

1.) TNG (Patrick Stewart is simply awesome. Others were occasionally annoying but he was just so good that it didn't matter much.)

2.) Voyager (loved the concept; can understan others' complaints; still love it anyway)

3.) DS9 ( kind of blah for me overall, but there were many good episodes. Sisko was annoying

4.) Enterprise (Archer = evil... the rest weren't so great either)

5.) TOS ( born too late to appreciate... and I don't like Kirk)

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I'd have to say TNG.. that's what I was raised on.. TOS was b4 my time

second would have to be VOY, then ENT.. those are the only Star Trek series I ever really got into (so far )

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
                              "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
                              www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Working...
                              X