PDA

View Full Version : VOY Story lines Likes/Dislikes

Jeffer
September 25th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Which story lines did you like or dislike and y

i DISLIKED the Kazon race they were retarted VOY should have had no prob killing them

and i really like the Herogin Hunters they were a cool race with cool tech

Qasim
September 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
The Kazon majorly pissed me off and the Kes turning bad stuff :mad:

Anubis69
September 25th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I liked the whole time travel stuff. Especially the Wells class ship in the 29th Century. Very cool, if a little un-starfleet. Back in the day, i used to like the borg episodes before watching TNG ep. Best of both worlds and realised that Voyager butchered them!!!

Jeffer
September 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM
OH yeah VOY made them so weak like VOY and the Delta flyer taking on a Class 5 Attack Cube come on i also liked that storyline where the one ship could wipe entire species out of existence

DrunkWolf
September 25th, 2005, 04:22 PM
i also liked that storyline where the one ship could wipe entire species out of existence

yeah, that was good ep, too bad the ending to it was rubbish.

I also liked the tuvix ep. it was one of the few times in trek that a captain made a dark choice that was very un-star trek like(the only other one that springs to mind was sisko in "In the Pale Moonlight".)

As for the kazon, a very very VERY poor mans klingon. although seska was a good baddie.

Morbo
September 25th, 2005, 04:58 PM
the kazon were dumb, and i'm glad they got their butts kicked after a while.
I was glad to see them go after the second season really.

The Borg episodes and arcs were really good though.

I think my favorite episode is Year Of Hell (2 parter). It was just badass.

Darkstar
September 26th, 2005, 10:04 AM
my top ten favourite badies are:

1. krenim- year of hell (season 4) those ships although a little small made good work of voyager with some of the best character moments ever in VOY.
2. Hirogen- many episodes featured those guys which slip from mind due to time and tha fact i have slept since then.
3. Borg- again many episodes but scorpian was my favourite and the end was pretty good with its drawbacks i wont go into.
4. Species 8472- Scorpion part 1+2, hunters, and the other where they posed as humans and built a strafleet academy.
5. Vadwauur- "dragons teeth" season 6, those guys were the re-invented cardasians of the delta quadrant and they were good, shame they never came back at all, well not in alien form anyway.
6. Praylor/cravic- these season 2 robots were clinical and a little creepy shame no story was ever invented there so early on in the show, we havent reallly seen robots that much in an all out war in ST so much :~ sigh!!
7. Devore- these paranoid people surely gave voyager a run for its wormhole even if it was only one episode.
8. Malon- these scum of the galaxy weren't so much a enemy that keeps the crew up at night but there persistant dumping and heavily armed ships did most certainly give voyager a run for its money on more than one occasion.
9. Swarm- ah the one off season 3 bug eyed aliens gave the chill factor a nudge or two when the alien's in their path became ensnared in their energy web, an enemy worth noting even if its an older episode and a one off occurance.
10. at last we reach probably my not so favourite enemy but non the less worth noting down in my mind- Hierachy aliens, these not so fearful aliens did prove to be a thorn in the side of just a few too many of the crew with nude life paintings to warp core ejections and theft.

oh and the kazon dont even factor into this roundup all i can say is thanks but not in my lineup! ;)