X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWS: IGN Interviews Michael Shanks

"An Interview with Michael Shanks
    We chat with Stargate: SG-1's Dr. Daniel Jackson.

July 07, 2004 - This Friday (7/9) at 9:00pm on the Sci-Fi Channel, the 8th (and possibly final) season of Stargate SG-1 premieres with a 2-hour episode and a whole lot of shake-ups in the status quo. It also acts as the launching pad for next week's premiere of the spin-off series Stargate: Atlantis.

In order to celebrate the return of an old favorite, we spoke to a few members of Stargate's venerable cast and crew.

First up is Daniel Jackson himself, Michael Shanks…"

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/528/528711p1.html
    The Rest of the 3 page article is there!

Thanks for posting that. An enjoyable read.

Comment

I always like interviews I liked explanation of 'pilot' in the interview, and the bit about his haircut, thanks for posting
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. Sounds like the interviewer spoke to several members of the cast so this may be the first in a series of SG-1 interviews. It was nice to see a longer interview that had a little meat in it. I especially liked the discussion of how he transitioned the character from the James Spader version to his version and his thoughts for his future post-SG-1. Sure sounds more and more like season 8 will be the last season of SG-1.

By the way did anyone catch the picture (see below) they had of MS at the side of the article. When I first glanced at it I thought it was Ben Browder! I don't think those two guys really look alike but in certain pictures they sure have a resemblance.

Last edited by keshou; 08 July 2004, 07:08 AM.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
        X