Desmond...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desmond...

This thread was created to discuss/question/hypothisize about Desmond...until we find out for sure.

What was his connection to Jack before the crash?

How is he connected to the numbers? Victim or creator?

Why did he have bunk beds?

What was he injecting himself with?

Is he one of the others?

How long has he been on the island?

Did he go to the island by choice?

I would think this would be enough to get the discussion going!
    sigpic

I just watched ep s02e01..the ep where we see desmond ands its been wrecking my head as to how the hell he ended up in the island
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

My moneys on he's the one who's supposed to have been stationed there to try and contain the problem on the island, the injection is the "cure" from it, if he doesn't enter those numbers into the computer something baaaad will happen i recon.

Jack just happend to be passing by? Lol long-shot for this kinda show....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
        My moneys on he's the one who's supposed to have been stationed there to try and contain the problem on the island, the injection is the "cure" from it, if he doesn't enter those numbers into the computer something baaaad will happen i recon.

Jack just happend to be passing by? Lol long-shot for this kinda show....
        Yeah I mean he told Jack that he "used" to be a Dr. So my best bet is that he was sent to investigate and offer a cure or something to the infected people but for some reason he got stranded there. Furthermore, maybe the "him" that he kept referring to is somebody who is supposed to bust him out of there. Wow episode was great and episode 3 looks like its going to kick some serious ass. The trailer for it has gotten me frothing at the mouth!!! :d LOST kicks a$$$$$$$$
        Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
        ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
        <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Perhaps he was on the plane that crashed on the island, remember, the one Locke and Boone found with the drugs. Perhaps he was a survivor of that crash and discovered the hatch for himself. After all, the hatch was pretty close. Perhaps he was a drug dealer. It's a possibility, but then again, anything is possible with Lost.
          __

__

Comment

That kinda makes sense....
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Perhaps he was on the plane that crashed on the island, remember, the one Locke and Boone found with the drugs. Perhaps he was a survivor of that crash and discovered the hatch for himself. After all, the hatch was pretty close. Perhaps he was a drug dealer. It's a possibility, but then again, anything is possible with Lost.
              I think he came to the island for a reason. If he crashed their why would be have so many supplies. Also, the drug smugglers were dead and he doesn't strike me as that type. He also thought the world had ended somehow...I can't wait to know more!
              sigpic

Comment

Desmond clearly works in the hatch.
                My guess is its some sort of biodome type environment, etc, or was a shelter of some sort, hence the "the world is still out there then" comment. he probably works for the company that has the logo that's everywhere. the numbers, both on the outside and on the medicine vials, are probably a control group ID number. he's been in the hatch longer that he's supposed to, clearly, as shown by the tally marks on the walls. and the "are you him" comment too.
                the bunks are there cause he prolly had someone else with him, but he might have been infected i bet, or maybe it was ethan...
                remember how in the first season when ethan killed that guy at the camp cause he wanted claire and they though he came in from the water - maybe there was another hatch entrance near there, or on the beach.
                its just a guess there though.

Comment

Working...
                X