X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperately seeking beta

I'm new to the forum, hello!

As the title says, I'm looking for a Beta Reader and I couldn't find a site that listed any.

So yeah, I would love a beta reader because my other one isn't familiar with this fandom, unfortunately. This is my first fic in the Stargate genre and I'll admit, I'm not very knowledge about the show, but I know the basics.

I would love to have someone who is friendly, will let me bother them with ideas, is knowledgable with mythology (or somewhat), knows the fandom, has AIM (for some reason my computer hates everything but AIM), and responds to e-mails in less than two weeks.

I'll tell the general idea of the fic upon response to this post. If you'd like to see some of my work go to here. I'm also working on a Harry Potter fic, too, but that isn't currently posted anywhere (too many kinks to work out and I'm a perfectionnist).

<3 Sarah
    "You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, 'Let's get some parfait,' and they say, 'Aw hell no, I don't like no parfait'?" - Donkey, Shrek

I'd love to help you!

I am fairly well-versed in Mythology in general, and have been a hardcore Gater for several years now. Im writing some fanfics of my own, and check my email daily, if not twice daily.
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Comment

Awesome! I'm going to send you an email right now.
      "You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, 'Let's get some parfait,' and they say, 'Aw hell no, I don't like no parfait'?" - Donkey, Shrek

Comment

Working...
      X