Sawyer/Holloway Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sawyer/Holloway Appreciation Thread

I didn't see a Sawyer/JH thread so i'd figured i would start one. This thread is for all people who love Sawyer and thinks he is the hottest survivor on the island So come in and start drooling ova Sawyer
    Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Start off with a pic.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Here's another!

Hot, sweaty, shirtless Sawyer. Aw yeah, baby. Aw yeah...

Comment

I think he is a cool character, but I don't like him that way...you ladies enjoy the thread!
        sigpic

Comment

I like Mr Broody Cowboy, how he sets himself up against all the other survivors and deliberately baits them is interesting.

Comment

Well now that I've drooled over him like a mindless idiot, I do indeed like the character of Sawyer for reasons apart from Josh Holloway's extraordinary hotness.

I love that Sawyer pushes everyone's buttons, including mine. I find at times I have great sympathy for him. Yet at other times he redefines the word scoundrel in ways dear Mr. Webster could have never hoped to accomplish. His motivations are ambiguous and sometimes completely transparent. I love that he's a smartass. Somebody needs to dish out the razor-sharp sarcasm, and he does it perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Well now that I've drooled over him like a mindless idiot, I do indeed like the character of Sawyer for reasons apart from Josh Holloway's extraordinary hotness.

I love that Sawyer pushes everyone's buttons, including mine. I find at times I have great sympathy for him. Yet at other times he redefines the word scoundrel in ways dear Mr. Webster could have never hoped to accomplish. His motivations are ambiguous and sometimes completely transparent. I love that he's a smartass. Somebody needs to dish out the razor-sharp sarcasm, and he does it perfectly.
              Very good point I also love Sawyer's personality, especially his sarcasm. He always builds up that "emotional wall" from everyone else but he sometimes lets it down and we get to see the nicer side of him. Like when he talks to jack during the last ep. in s1

Comment

Yeah Sawyer is a great character. I love his sarcasm, and his mannerisms. His nicknames like "freckles" really crack me up, and his back-story is brilliant. I can't wait to see him in Season 2, because his great sense of humor will be needed in this season! I was more shocked with what happened to him at the end of season finale
                (
                Spoiler:
                the poor bugger gets shot!
                )
                then I was with what happened to the other survivors!
                Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

I love love love Sawyer. Not just because he's such a cutie, either. I just love those bad guys who aren't really bad.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    I just love those bad guys who aren't really bad.
                    Yeah we escpecially got to see that in the new episode
                    Spoiler:
                    when he explains to michael he was trying to save walt and not just himself after michael ws yelling at him and blaming the whole thing on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X