This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The little girl cliche

I think that the little girl who talks in riddles has been done way too many times

SG1 - Grace
    Voyager - The caretakers friend
    and many more

SGA Part 2
    Spoiler:
    it seems that there may be a girl in a cell with Sheppard

Whats your opinion?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

reboot: daemon

Comment

I agree it has been done too many times. Maybe SG-A will have a twist... but I doubt it.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

*shakes fist*

I don't like child actors.

I hate that kid from Grace, and I don't like the kid who was Orlin.

There. I said it.

I feel better

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Maybe they dont like you either
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            *shakes fist*

I don't like child actors.

I hate that kid from Grace, and I don't like the kid who was Orlin.

There. I said it.

I feel better
            Thanks McKay

Note this is a JOKE. I in no way feel MM is McKay, well except in the coolest McKay ways ofcourse.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

MM's McKay??????? I thought MM was a teenage girl from Manitoba
              love Torri

Comment

Well, McKay is a form of my last name...

Mmmm... McKay.

Hey, kids like me.

I just don't really like them that much...

I was working at the library this summer and I had to run the reading program and help with the computer camp.

With the reading program I had to supervise them and do crafts with them... This one girl Darlene was a little brat...

Anyone notice that the girl who played Grace was on that show Wanted? In the first episode for like... five seconds and didn't get to say anything.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  With the reading program I had to supervise them and do crafts with them... This one girl Darlene was a little brat...
                  Sounds like a bundle of laughs MM
                  love Torri

Comment

Who remembers Susperia, the female Caretaker from Voyager? That little girl bugged me.

Comment

Shes who I meant in my 1st post
                      love Torri

Comment

There's that blonde little girl from 'Hush' (Buffy) that was singing that morbid little nursery rhyme.

Comment

and lets not all forget that creepy little chick that was the incarnation of the computer in Resident Evil

Comment

The girl from Angel that was the embodiment of the senior partners in the elevator of Wolfram and Hart.

I think someone mentioned there was something inherently disconcerting about little girls spewing forth wisdom beyond their years.

Comment

What about Alile or whatever her name was from Taken, Dakota Fanning in my opinon did a great job with her.

Comment

Working...
                              X