X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider-Man 3 & X-Men 3 Character Hints?

http://superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=3504

Superman-V.com talked to Evolution Effects Studios founder and creative director/president Brian K. Hillard about his work on McG's Superman movie, and he mentions possible characters in X-Men 3 and Spider-Man 3 as well. Here are several clips:

Q: From the upcoming slate of movies based on material from comic books which one are most looking forward to and why? Ghost Rider, V For Vendetta, Watchmen, Sin City sequels, Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3 etc.

BH: V for Vendetta big time, Watchman; I'm a big Alan Moore fan, I loved the first Sin City - the next should be a blast as well. I worked on X-Men 3 for a little stint and the stuff for that looks great. I also worked on all the Spiderman 3 "Venom" stuff at Steve Johnson's till we lost that show as well - however, I am excited to see what they come up with, I'm a big Spiderman fan as well. They need to make a film based on the new Image Zombie series "The Walking Dead", and I am really excited about the "30 Days of Night" that is on the way based on the IDW comic written by the bad ass Steve Niles. I'm a big comic book geek and could go on for hours talking about this stuff!!!

Q: Which characters did you work on for X-Men 3?

BH: I worked a bit on the Colossus character.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Thanks, I cant wait for GhostRider, Spiderman 3 and X-men 3.
    I am iffy on Superman, depends on how they do it and I can see Watchman turn into a political hack job, but it could also be great if they do it right.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

So Venom is confirmed. Interesting ...............
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I love this decade. There are so many awesome comic book movies coming out....
        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
          I love this decade. There are so many awesome comic book movies coming out....
          Except for when they made Witchblade into a TV series.
          Last edited by LaCroix; 25 September 2005, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Whooo "V for Vendetta"

Fingers crossed that the Wakoskis don't mess it up
            sigpic

Comment

Finally Venom i'm acually looking foward to Spiderman now
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

How could you not look forward to it???
                The last movie introduced 3 major Spiderman villains each of which can have their own movie.
                These were Green Goblin 2 aka hobgoblin played by Harry Osbourne to take revenge on spiderman.
                Venom was the astronaut who was going to marry MJ
                Peter's teacher is the guy who becomes the lizard.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  How could you not look forward to it???
                  The last movie introduced 3 major Spiderman villains each of which can have their own movie.
                  These were Green Goblin 2 aka hobgoblin played by Harry Osbourne to take revenge on spiderman.
                  Venom was the astronaut who was going to marry MJ
                  Peter's teacher is the guy who becomes the lizard.
                  Venom was NOT John Jameson. John Jameson becomes man-wolf.
                  Eddie Brock becomes Venom.

Comment

they wont do all of them that movie would be awful they should just do Venom and Carnage and make in Rated R that would be the perfect movie but of course they will do it and make it PG13 which would be Awful just like AVP if that movie was rated R and it would have been allot better
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

Apparently Kirsten Dunst let the cat out of the bag as to who's playing who in Spidey 3.

Sandman = Thomas Hayden Church (Sideways)
                      Venom = Topher Grace (That 70's Show)
                      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                        Apparently Kirsten Dunst let the cat out of the bag as to who's playing who in Spidey 3.

Sandman = Thomas Hayden Church (Sideways)
                        Venom = Topher Grace (That 70's Show)
                        No Green Goblin II or Hobgoblin??

Comment

Working...
                        X