Evangeline Lilly Hottie/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evangeline Lilly Hottie/Appreciation Thread

I don't watch Lost but I know that Evangeline Lilly is in it and she is hot!!!! So if you think she is also hot, or you want to show your appreciation for her or her character (Kate, or is it Katie, I thinks it Kate). Then post here!
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet, although you really should put links instead of the pics. Thanks!!!
      sigpic

Comment

oh, sorry, i do that next time!
        how about thumbnails?

Comment

Thumbnails are also acceptable
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

She looks hot in those dresses, i'll give her that! On the flip side, i'd say she looks much hotter in the show though. Remember that bit where she was tying her shoe and jack WASN'T checking her out? What's wrong with him!?!?!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

did you see her on the cover of rolling stone? i think she is a beautiful woman and that is coming from another woman...i wish i had her body...

Comment

Oh she's the greatest thing to come out of Canada since Labatt's Blue.

::sigh::

So I guess she and Dominic Monaghan are an item in real life. Add that to the growing list of reasons I was him...
                Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                What have these years left to me?
                Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
                  Oh she's the greatest thing to come out of Canada since Labatt's Blue.

::sigh::

So I guess she and Dominic Monaghan are an item in real life. Add that to the growing list of reasons I was him...
                  forget dominic monaghan, i wish i was the knife locke stuffed in her pants!
                  "So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth! And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"

Comment

She's pretty hot!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X