This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. R. Bourne's Commercial

I was watching an episode of Stargate on SPACE and guess who shows up in an "I am Canadian" beer commercial. It was J. R. Bourne. I was wondering if any other viewers of SPACE: THE IMAGINATION STATION saw it. It was quite funny and he was quite HOT in it. : )
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Originally posted by Scarym1
    I was watching an episode of Stargate on SPACE and guess who shows up in an "I am Canadian" beer commercial. It was J. R. Bourne. I was wondering if any other viewers of SPACE: THE IMAGINATION STATION saw it. It was quite funny and he was quite HOT in it. : )
    He's hot even when he's playing an 87 year old man. LOL! You had to be there for that one, though. hehe.

I haven't seen the commercial (probably because I'm not in Canada), but I heard about it. Yay for JR. And nice that he finally found a role that didn't require him to have skanky hair and an emaciated frame.

Comment

I have seen a few SG-1 episodes from SPACE but the commercials were cut out... so no I didn't see it. The channel looks cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        He's hot even when he's playing an 87 year old man. LOL! You had to be there for that one, though. hehe.
        lol! yeah. what was that show called again? that was interesting, they shouldn't have canceled it.

Comment

Working...
        X