X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Threshold Site:

See: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/threshold/

Not much there at the moment but interesting nonetheless
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

The site pretty much sucks.
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

What do you expect - it is a cbs site after all
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

With all due respect, Qasim, what's with spamming up the SF&F section with all this Threshold crap? Can't it all go under one heading?

And is this to mean you actually LIKE the show?

Comment

Its not Spam they are all separate articles and deserve their own threads

and yes I do like the show - do you have a problem with that?
          love Torri

Comment

I think Threshold, the TV show, sucked. I don't expect it to be on much longer. Surface is far better...Lake Bell can swim with me anytime...

Comment

Do I have a problem with it? No, I just think the show sucked. I DO, however, question the need for so many separate threads about the same subject. Unless you're gunning to get Threshold its own folder. LOL!

And for the record, I'd feel the same way if all these "articles" were about BSG or Doctor Who or Lost. *shrug* I prefer one or two threads with a lot of posts in them than five or six threads with only a couple- if any- replies.

Of course, that's just me. I know some people feel very differently about it.

Comment

Well I post scifi news, sites etc. all the time and you are the first person to have complained

As for a Threshold folder .....
                love Torri

Comment

well i like the show Qasim and i thank you for posting this
                  My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Working...
                  X