This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Novels - Anyone Submitting?

Is anyone submitting (or have you submitted) a treatment for a novel you want released by Fandemonium (the publishers of the new novel series)?

I'm not good at whole-team actiony stuff. I'm better at small, angst-ridden character pieces.

Comment

SaharaGate and I are working on a story that we believe could eventually be novel-worthy. But at the moment it's in the very infant stage.
      Besides, we're not quite sure how they feel about co-authors. We keep talking about emailing them and finding out, but I think we're both afraid of what they might say.

Comment

Hmm... think they'd be interested in Food Server Diaries: Beyond the Kitchen?

Comment

I certainly would.
          Have you actually done fic about Luke?

Comment

I've done two so far. I'll probably have to do a third after S8. They're on Gateworld's fanfic archive. They're also on Luke's Page, if you follow the link in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by David
              Is anyone submitting (or have you submitted) a treatment for a novel you want released by Fandemonium (the publishers of the new novel series)?
              Are they accepting submissions, now?
              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

last i knew they were not accepting submissions yet. they want to wait and see what the sales of the already commissioned ones are

as to subbing, yeah, i am.

don't figure i got a snowball's chance in netu, but what the heck?

and if they say no, i know of two zine publishers that will accept any of my stories, so all that work isn't gonna be wasted
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm reading Trial By Fire right now and I have not been dissapointed. It leans a little bit toward daniel as opposed to a balance of all four, but only slightly. Very very informative. Apparently the facts about ancient cultures are accurate.

Comment

i understand that doc did a lot of research. i'm still waiting for my copy. it's somewhere between here and the UK

we'll see if it arrives in time for me to take it on the plane or not

sigpic

Comment

Exactly! lol, yeah I'm going to read most of it to gatecon, maybe all, and then if that's the case, write about it on the way back.

Comment

Gee, sounds like a place to submit my "George" fic. I'm afraid to write it because it may be VERY long.

Gilder
                        Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

I dunno, Gilder! If it's good, maybe!

Comment

if you're gonna sub to the novels it needs to be long, 60,000 - 70,000 pages....and must fit in with canon

the english translation to that is 80 odd 10pt single spaced pages, 250ish if it's double spaced and 12 point font

sigpic

Comment

rach0486 and I have been writing a novel for that purpose (this was before we found out they were allow people to submit stuff). So we will be submitting, when nearer completion.

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X