Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘Lost’ Looks Inside For Season Two

http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2043

It’s back! “Lost,” which won this year’s Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series, is off and running on its second season on American television. In the Season 2 premiere of ABC’s surprise hit, the writers signalled their intent to keep the show suspenseful and inscrutable. They are not going to leave everything hanging, though, according to SciFi Wire.

Unless you have been lost for a year yourself, you’ll already know that the show is about a group of plane-crash survivors apparently stranded on an isolated island. In Season 1 the characters struggled to come to terms with their situation. Viewers, meanwhile, were tantalised by brief glimpses of the survivors’ pre-crash lives and possible future threats that included hallucinations, a strange beast, curious numbers, a French woman who might just be mad, and scary stories of a group called The Others.

The second season started exactly where the first ended, at the entrance to a mysterious hatch in the jungle floor. Its contents will be a major factor in upcoming episodes, according to the show’s co-creator and executive producer and Damon Lindelof.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

awesome show.
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Some of the best writing ever! And I am mean ever!!
      Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
      ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
      <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith!
        Some of the best writing ever! And I am mean ever!!
        I agree and I have to say that the Season 2 premiere was way better than I thought it would be. And I was sure it'd be awesome...

I mean, the writers have you fixed on the screen in a way I didn't think possible. Sometimes, I even forget to blink and my eyes get all dry because it is so exciting.

The show definetely deserves its ratings
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

This, my friends, is socially acceptable Sci-fi at it's best! Legak note: This is NOT discrediting Stargate at the slightest, and IMHO Stargate is the best sci-fi in existance, but as i've been told by SEVERAL people, it is not socially acceptable (Think an idiots words in replace of mine)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
            but as i've been told by SEVERAL people, it is not socially acceptable (Think an idiots words in replace of mine)
            WTF? Why do they think its not socially acceptable?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Try friggin' living in Australia (around where I live) for a couple of days in high school and bringing up science fiction, your pretty much burned at the stake for mentioning it! >:| Bloody hell i wish sci fi was socially acceptable where i live.

Comment

i wish sci fi was socially acceptable in Australia.
                Now I see what you mean - read this http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18058
                love Torri

Comment

Now, Qasim, i'm assuming you live in American or Canada, then good for you and...explains why yousaid how can they think that... But in Australia, the downsides of getting ALL our TV having been recycled through every other fluent english speaking country.

My apologise, i have gotten off topic here, let me get it back, LOST ROCKS!

Comment

I actually live in the UK - the views of people here can be defined as being 3/4 of the way between the US and Aus
                    love Torri

Comment

Try friggin' living in Australia (around where I live) for a couple of days in high school and bringing up science fiction, your pretty much burned at the stake for mentioning it! >:| Bloody hell i wish sci fi was socially acceptable where i live.
                      Actually Stargate used to be pretty aceptable at my school. I remember kids talking about it freely. That was when it was on at a decent timeslot and people actually watched it

WARNING: This post is overflowing with off-topicness

Comment

Working...
                      X