This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll mistake on Gateworld

There's a mistake on the poll for The Lost Boys.

It says: Atlantis' The Fourth Horseman Part 1 instead of The Lost Boys.

Indeed there is - maybe they went through a quantum mirror and in that reality the above was true
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Indeed there is - maybe they went through a quantum mirror and in that reality the above was true
      Damn them quantum mirrors!

*shakes fist*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        *shakes fist*
        Careful now - your wrist is connected to your fist
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Careful now - your wrist is connected to your fist
          I'm shaking my left fist.

It's fine.

It's my right wrist that's bothering me

*left hand falls off*

... Damn.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            *left hand falls off*

... Damn.
            Looks like that Dr's appointment will be too late
            love Torri

Comment

its because of the Stargate SG-1 Double Bill last week, and Darren is a busy man cut him some slack!!

Comment

I think the double bill has caused some problems because its hard to keep track of what happen in which ep. In the episode threads some people were bringing up scenes that actually happened in the other ep. That said I do think prototype\4HM were the better shows to go up agains Threashold, but unfortunatly when you save your two best shows until the midseason break you will have already had some viewers drift.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

its because of the Stargate SG-1 Double Bill last week, and Darren is a busy man cut him some slack!!
                  I didn't see anyone on this thread particularly getting on Darren's case. The first poster simply pointed out there was an error. They made no judgements about that, nor did they whale on Darren (or whoever) for making it.

The others added what I found to be amusing banter.

If Darren's like every other forum owner I know, he'll welcome mistakes being pointed out so he can fix them, recognising that he can't be here 24/7 to always spot them himself.

No one said, "Darren, get your butt over here now and fix this at once, you moron!' If they had, I'd think you had a point. But surely simply pointing out an error isn't taboo on this forum?

Most people - if they're smart - recognise that forums are run by humans, not robots, who are capable of the odd mistake. And that they are busy people with real life things to do as well. Pointing out a mistake so it can be rectified doesn't mean they fail to understand that.

Albion
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                    The others added what I found to be amusing banter.

Albion
                    Amusing!!! MM is/was in pain
                    love Torri

Comment

Amusing!!! MM is/was in pain
                      Nice cheshire cat grin there Qasim...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

This is not helpful unless you e-mail me: [email protected].

It was fixed yesterday, and I'm not seeing this thread until more than 24 hours later.

Please use e-mails to point out site errors for fixing.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                        X