PDA

View Full Version : Poll mistake on Gateworld

Osiris
September 24th, 2005, 06:22 AM
There's a mistake on the poll for The Lost Boys.

It says: Atlantis' The Fourth Horseman Part 1 instead of The Lost Boys.

;)

Qasim
September 24th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Indeed there is - maybe they went through a quantum mirror and in that reality the above was true :D

MartoufMarty
September 24th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Indeed there is - maybe they went through a quantum mirror and in that reality the above was true :D
Damn them quantum mirrors!

*shakes fist*

Qasim
September 24th, 2005, 06:51 AM
*shakes fist*Careful now - your wrist is connected to your fist :D

MartoufMarty
September 24th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Careful now - your wrist is connected to your fist :D
I'm shaking my left fist.

It's fine.

It's my right wrist that's bothering me :P

*left hand falls off*

... Damn.

Qasim
September 24th, 2005, 07:05 AM
*left hand falls off*

... Damn.Looks like that Dr's appointment will be too late :D

Stricken
September 24th, 2005, 07:41 AM
its because of the Stargate SG-1 Double Bill last week, and Darren is a busy man cut him some slack!!

AGateFan
September 24th, 2005, 07:50 AM
I think the double bill has caused some problems because its hard to keep track of what happen in which ep. In the episode threads some people were bringing up scenes that actually happened in the other ep. That said I do think prototype\4HM were the better shows to go up agains Threashold, but unfortunatly when you save your two best shows until the midseason break you will have already had some viewers drift.

Albion
September 24th, 2005, 09:01 AM
its because of the Stargate SG-1 Double Bill last week, and Darren is a busy man cut him some slack!!

I didn't see anyone on this thread particularly getting on Darren's case. The first poster simply pointed out there was an error. They made no judgements about that, nor did they whale on Darren (or whoever) for making it.

The others added what I found to be amusing banter. :p

If Darren's like every other forum owner I know, he'll welcome mistakes being pointed out so he can fix them, recognising that he can't be here 24/7 to always spot them himself.

No one said, "Darren, get your butt over here now and fix this at once, you moron!' If they had, I'd think you had a point. But surely simply pointing out an error isn't taboo on this forum?

Most people - if they're smart - recognise that forums are run by humans, not robots, who are capable of the odd mistake. And that they are busy people with real life things to do as well. Pointing out a mistake so it can be rectified doesn't mean they fail to understand that.

Albion :)

Qasim
September 24th, 2005, 09:15 AM
The others added what I found to be amusing banter. :p

Albion :)Amusing!!! MM is/was in pain :D

knocknashee
September 24th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Amusing!!! MM is/was in pain :D
Nice cheshire cat grin there Qasim... :p

Darren
September 25th, 2005, 08:32 PM
This is not helpful unless you e-mail me: [email protected]

It was fixed yesterday, and I'm not seeing this thread until more than 24 hours later.

Please use e-mails to point out site errors for fixing.