Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extras

Who else loves this fantastic Ricky Gervais series and who would you like to see in season 2?

Spoiler:
    Apparently Madonna begged to be in the new series
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

It was a mixture of great comedy and cringeworthy stuff that'd make me so embarrassed for the characters that I'd have to leave the room. I thought Les Dennis and Patrick Stewart were particularly good.

Madeleine

Comment

Extras season 2 starts tonight at 9 on bbc 2 staring Ricky Gervais. Dont miss it if you whant to talk about you can talk about it hear
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Orlando Bloom and Keith Chegwin, be honest, who actually thought those two would end up in the same project? Personally Im looking forward to Ian McKellen and Daniel Radcliff's episodes
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I taped it earlier, and i'm looking forward to watching it later tonight. I recently discovered S1 on youtube... My favourite was Patrick Stewart by far.

Not to do with Extras, but BBC2 had a pretty solid line up tonight:
          Dragons Den - 8.00
          Extras - 9.00
          That Mitchell and Webb Look - 9.30
          Mock The Week - 10.00

I watched TMAWL thinking it was gonna be pretty good, but IMO it was pretty terrible. They were much better on Peep Show...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
            I taped it earlier, and i'm looking forward to watching it later tonight. I recently discovered S1 on youtube... My favourite was Patrick Stewart by far.

Not to do with Extras, but BBC2 had a pretty solid line up tonight:
            Dragons Den - 8.00
            Extras - 9.00
            That Mitchell and Webb Look - 9.30
            Mock The Week - 10.00

I watched TMAWL thinking it was gonna be pretty good, but IMO it was pretty terrible. They were much better on Peep Show...
            i agrey they was better on the peep show it was good eppesod of extras hope you enjoy it
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Aye, t'was classic! Keith Chegwin and... Barry from Eastenders really sold the gags. Orlando Bloom wasn't really that good IMO. "Willy Wonka? More like Johnny W***er!" was the only line of his i really found amusing...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

LOL...I saw the title of this thread and thought it was commenting on the "extras" that will be on the Season 2 DVD box set of Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                X