This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate January preview!

A preview for post hiatus stargate is up on the SG-1 scifi site! You can check it out here. Enjoy.
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 23 September 2005, 08:52 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Thanks! Now I'm more excited for January than I previously was.
    sigpic

Comment

man that woz a short preview but pretty good, why was Mitchell crying?

Comment

very nice preview so far... gods Jan seems so far away now
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
          why was Mitchell crying?
          vERY GOOD, btw, and I haven't even seen the first half of the series yet. As for Mitchell ..

Spoiler:
          his friend is dying from a wound he sustained saving him, and wants to know what he does at cheyenne mountain. he's facing a moral dialema.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

They seemed to show clips from Lost Boysor The Hive, Epiphany, and I believe the one where Mitchell is upset is from Collateral Damage
            Spoiler:
            where he's reliving the murder of some woman and some of his memories over and over again in order to prove he''s innocent.

Edit: I take that back these are the right episodes after I slowed it down on my vcr.
            Last edited by GatetheWay; 23 September 2005, 06:10 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

No Promo shots (the ones in purple) of Carter or McKay. The geeks always get the short end of the stick
              sigpic

Comment

Man I can't wait for January. It seems so long away. Not sure if I can make it.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Does anyone know where we can find screencaps of the preview? It moves by so fast that I can hardly see what I'm seeing, if you know what I mean.

Comment

I saw the scenes for the second half of season 2 of SGA while watching "The Lost Boys". I loved the short clip from "Epiphany". My internet is so slow I was glad they aired it during the show.
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

thanks for the link..yeah, it was a short 30 second clip. Just enough to have questions asked, and to tease everyone! Let's all think positive..January will be here faster than we know it!!
                      Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                        Let's all think positive..January will be here faster than we know it!!
                        I sure hope so.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Only 4 months left to go.Come on guys...we can do this.
                          In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

Ah I shouldn't have watched that. Now I'm even more impatient for January.

Comment

ive clicked the link but I cant see a preview anywhere. Help !
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                              X