PDA

View Full Version : The KazBlue Thread

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 04:35 AM
A personal roleplaying thread for me and Kaz as we were discussing making our own little roleplay. Kaz and I, my character named Nick Blue, are on the same team and if you other rpgers would like to join in then please PM Kaz to see if she minds. Thanks...

Okay Kaz you go first.

Colonel Sharp
September 23rd, 2005, 04:40 AM
um, huh?

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 04:45 AM
((Waves at Sharp....wanna play))

Kaz storms down the corridor, airmen get outta her way. The Major's temper is well known around the base, and no one gets in her way.
'Why the little.....' She mumbled, pushing the door hard.
'I suppose this is your idea?' She shouts, throwing the memo at the civilian opposite her.

'You thought it would be fun to join my team?' She shrieked, her eyes blazing, flashing fire.

He just grinned at her..

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 04:50 AM
"Why are you yelling Kaz?" Nick said standing and stepped back holding the memo in his hands.
"Well...your down a team member." Nick held his hands up in front of him and frowned.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 04:53 AM
Kaz stared at him, taking in his outfit. She had to admit he was a hunk, almost an exact copy of Daniel, but that wasn't the point. Kaz was a soldier, a 'shoot first and ask questions later' type.

She didn't want this, this....geek..on her team.

'We're a combat unit Blue, not a baby sitting service.' She told him, making note of his blue eyes.

He just stood there, winding her up even more....

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 04:58 AM
Nick felt rage sparking inside. "Listen Kaz I know that but I can help, I know I can." He voice raising. "And admit it you need someone with my abilities with the stargate." The daniel jackson look-a-like named Nick said.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 05:02 AM
Kaz looked at him, trying to relax, trying not to "look" at him.

'Fine, we go in an hour. Be ready, and please put on some proper clothes!!' She ordered, referring to the slave outfit he was wearing.

She turned and walked out. She had things to get ready.

Her team were off on a mission, heading offworld.
Intel had said that a Minor Goa'uld was holed up on a planet, secretly amassing an army.
It was up to Major Johnson to go and see what was going on.
'Oh well, maybe Nick could help, and he does speak Goa'uld, that may come in handy. She thought to herself as she walked back to her quarters.

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 05:11 AM
Nick smiled when she accepted his place on her team. I won't let you down. He thought as he packed up his papers and took off the sweat bands on his upper arms. It works everytime this outfit. He thought grinning as he made his way to the lockers.

"Hey Nick." Someone said.

"Hey." Nick said as he turned. It was Jake. "Whats up Jake?"

"Well you got on her team huh?"

"Yip. Shes so gorgeous," Nick dreaming away and he blinked. "What?"

"Nothing... You better get ready." Jake said.

"Indeed." Nick said mimicing Teal'c with the eyebrow raising thingy. He giggled as he ran off to the lockers.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 05:24 AM
Kaz stood in the Gateroom waiting. Everyone was here, except Nick. She grinned, he had certainly not been afraid to stand up to her.

The door opened and he came in wearing combats, looking every inch the soldier.
She looked over everyone, 'Ok guys, heads up, lets go.'

She looked up at Walter as he started the dialling sequence, then she turned back to the gate, watching as the chevrons engage.

The watery pool whoosed open and she looked at her team, 'Ok, lets do this.' She said, slinging her back pack over her shoulder and hoisting up her rifle.

Then with a few steps she was through the gate....on to who knows where...

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 05:31 AM
As the gate was in the middle of dialing Nick rushed in and placed his bandanna on then tied it at the back. He smiled to the team members that looked at him. "Hi." He said. The gate completed the dialing process and as Kaz was stepping up to the ramp, the gate pushed out the water thingy and back again creating the wormhole. "Awesome. Gets me everytime." Nick said a bit to loud and Kaz turned around. Whoops. He thought rushing up and heading towards the event horizon.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 05:38 AM
Kaz allowed herself to grin at his naiviety. Forgetting that this was his first real off world mission.

They stumbled through the gate, instantly coming alert, moving away from the ramp and taking up positions around the gate.

'Nick, stay close......Lieutenant, cover the right flank....Captain, check our six, make sure we've not got any wanted watchers.' Kaz told them, her eyes taking in the surroundings.

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 05:40 AM
"Aye." Nick said as he moved to a somewhat hidden location with Kaz. The gate deactivated and the rest of the team glanced at Kaz for orders. "What now?" Nick wisphered.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 05:50 AM
She looked at him with a smile.
'Now we go see what they are up too.' She told him. 'Stay here, stay hidden, I just wanna check something.' She jogged across to Lt. Anderson, 'Keep an eye on him, I just wanna do something..'

Kaz ran off swiftly, motioning to the Captain to join the others.
She came to a road and dived into the undergrowth, pulling out some distance viewers she searched the horizon....

Footsteps made her sit up, a Jaffa patrol was coming up in front her, their feet making the lose gravel crunch. She stood and ran, heading back into the bushes.

'We've got company, heads down.' She said, taking her rifle from Lt. Anderson, positioning herslf on the other side of Nick.

'You OK?' She asked him, giving him a reassuring smile..

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 05:55 AM
Jim Walked over to guard the right flank A civilian on OUR team!? Jim said as he was walking and began shaking his head, he was a 1st liutenant, of a rather large build. He crouched down behind some rocks wich were 'conviniently placed' and scanned the horizon, Jim, not following the regular side arm codes had an Uzi for a side arm and carried an XM8 Carbine (http://image2.sina.com.cn/dy/w/2004-05-21/1085121495_FxaGcU.jpg) as a forward rifle.

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 05:56 AM
Watching the Major run off then a few minutes later to return and hide next to him, got him thinking... What the hell did she see? He smiled as he thought and once she asked him if he was okay. "Yeah I'm fine Kaz." Nick said.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 06:02 AM
Sure enough a few minutes later the Jaffa appeared, they went to the gate, and waited.
Kaz motioned to everyone to stay down and quiet. She kept an eye on Jim, he was a nice guy, but sometimes just a bit to eager, and Nick, he looked slightly pale.
But then having half a dozen trained killers just feet from you probably didn't hurt.

The gate opened and Kaz watched as a Goa'uld stepped through.
The honour guard saluted and turned, taking their guest with them.

Kaz looked at Anderson, 'Was that who I thought it was?' She asked, still shooked, Nick looked puzzled.
'Ba'al?' She replied, 'We need to get to the bottom of this, now move.' She ran ahead, following the Jaffa, knowing her team where behind her..

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 06:06 AM
Jim followed Kaz to the best of his abilitys, wich wasn't hard considering what the liutenant put himself through everyday, he followed her and tryed to keep one eye on the Civilian, trying to make sure he didn't fall really far behind, and trying to follow Kaz and also trying to make sure they weren't ambushed at the same time.

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 06:07 AM
Nick rushed over following Jim and Kaz as best as he can and the team hit the wall of water of the wormhole. Nick was worried about the Jaffa noticing them upon their exit but he'd come to that when he did.

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 06:11 AM
Jim walked into the vortex that was the Stargate and came out the other side he looked around into the large forest. "well, not exactly what I expected for somewhere a Goa'uld would go...Didn't we just leave here? God all these planets are beggining to look alike..." Oh, fug, I said that aloud...

Jim smiled innocently to Kaz who gave him a dark look.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
Kaz froze, looking around, 'what just happened?' She asked, looking at the three guys in front of her.
They looked as puzzled as her.
She looked at Nick, wishing he was Daniel Jackson right then, he would give some babble about something.

'Ok, over there, take cover, until we can figure this out, we're stuck here.' She said, watching as they ran to cover.

Kaz turned to the Stargate dialing the address home...nothing, not even one chevron lit up.

A blast rang out, knocking Kaz over, she felt fine it hadn't hit her.

'You have nowhere to run Tau'ri,' A metalic voice told her 'I've made the gate inactive.' He said, walking to Kaz.

She glanced at her team, seeing they were well hidden.

'Well, you're one smart snake head aren't you?' Kaz sneered, beginning roughly pulled to her feet by two Jaffa that seemed to creep up on her.

Ba'al grinned at her, 'Indeed. And now you're mine.' He said, gripping a handful of hair. Then laughing he turned away, 'Jaffa, kree.'

Kaz was dragged between them, pain ripping her side, realising that the staff blast had hit her. But at least her team were free, and hopefully safe.......

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 06:37 AM
"NOOO!" Nick yelled as he gained on the Jaffa. Throwing himself from side to side as he ran towards them. He knocked both over with one jump into them. "You die! Jaffa." He cried. Used the zat he had and zatted one but the other Jaffa picked up the civilian and threw him away. "Kaz." He yelled getting up and running back over to attack the other Jaffa. "Oh don't make me kill you Jaffa!" Nick yelled as he ran dodging the staff blasts.

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 06:42 AM
Jim shook his head from side to side "BLOODY CVILIANS!" Jim screamed as he aimed his XM8 at the stunned Jaffa and put 9 bullet holes into his skull ((I like to get some very good shots in to make sure they're dead))

And aimed at the second Jaffa, but Nicks bouncing around and slow running at the Jaffa like an inexperienced fool would do and puleld out his Uzi and ran towards the Jaffa like an inexpeienced idiot himself.

"For Kaz! Jim yelled as he sprinted his lights out and managed to tackle the JAffa at the same time Nick did, knocking the Jaffa out cold and aimed his Uzi at the Jaffas head "Die you b*st**d! As Jim let loose a couple of shots into the Jaffas skull.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 06:53 AM
Kaz heard the shots and screams behind her. Ba'al just laughed.
'They will soon be dead. I have what I want. Major Karen Johnson, Marine Corps. It wasn't that hard to get you.' He turned, placing his hand over her head. Stroking her face.
Kaz was a soldier through and through.
She brought her knee up, getting him hard. The Jaffa gripped her harder. Ba'al stood, his face red, 'You will pay for that.' He whispered, holding his hand over her head.

Kaz went cold as the ribbon device began to glow...........Pain ripped through her head, but she didn't drop, she wasn't going to let this snake get her..

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 06:59 AM
Nick spotting Ba'al and one Jaffa with him and Kaz on the ground. His heart and need to save her just exploded. "Dammit. Kazzy." Nick said pointing. He grabbed the zat on the ground and ran for it towards Ba'al.

Seconds later Nick rushed over and yelled. "OI Ba'al!"

"Daniel Jackson." The goa'uld said.

"Nope!" He fired the zat and it got the Jaffa as the Jaffa move infront of his 'false' god and collapsed. Had that coming Jaffa! Nick thought. Jim coming up behind the Daniel Jackson clone and aiming at Ba'al.

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
"Well, civilian, your not as horrible a shot as I thought...." Jim aimed a clear shot at Ba'als head and fired, but as Jim oulled the trigger, Ba'al raised his personal shield and the shot hit the force field.

"Bloody Ba'al you just don't want to die today do you?!" Jim said as he pulled out a grenade and realised Kaz was there. Jim sighed, put the grenade away. All this while Ba'al was laughing maniacly and grinning and giving out long speeches such as "Your doomed, you can't hurt me, I have your ocmmander..." "BA'AL Shut up! Geeze, i've heard three hour long record players on a broken loop that sound better than you!"

Jim fired twenty more shots into the shield to make sure it was still on and Ba'al looked at him in anger. "INSOLENCE!" Ba'al deatviated his shield, Jim having realised he had used up his clip, relased the clip...

But just then a ribbon "push" and threw Jim up against the ground, he wasn't hurt badly but he continued to reload.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 07:17 AM
Kaz looked up from the ground. Her head throbbing. Jim was on the floor and Daniel, no, not Daniel, Nick, he looked so desolate. She tried to stand, only to recieve a painful whack to her legs, making her knees fold under her, collapsing to the dirt once more.

Ba'al was laughing like a maniac and before they knew it, Jaffa appeared from every corner. Kaz bent her head, but was suddenly pulled ot her feet. Ba'al eyes glowed yellow as he looked at her.

'I will not lose you, I have to many plans, of which you are the main key.'

He walked away, leaving two new Jaffa to bring his prisoner. Kaz looked over her shoulder, watching as the guys were spirited away by strange people. Wearing rags and covered in dirt.

Then everything went black................

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 07:24 AM
As Kaz was taken away and Nick was injuried on the ground, the daniel look-a-like just watched as the Major was taken. Oh no, not her! Nick thought as he looked up and saw raggety clothed people taking Jim and himself somewhere.

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 07:27 AM
"GET OFF ME..." Jim screamed as he was being dragged away, he had his Uzi holsterd and his Carbine reloaded but they were both being taken away now, Jim was being dagged off kicking and screaming.

"Graargh! " Said Jim as he pulled out his combat knife and stabed one of the assailants and Jim was dropped to the floor alot of "TAU'RI KREE" and "TOK'RA KREE" were heard and they all pulled out their Zats and aimed them at Jim.

Jim had managed to grab Nick and thrust him infront of Jim and he murmured into his ear "Your the civilian, you're expendable, you negotiate with them, I assume since you look so much like Daniel Jackson you have some kind of resemblence with him, you MIGHT have some kind of resemblence to his skills of negotiating eh...besides, you keep them distracted and i'll get my XM8.

Jim let Nick do the talking, as he was creeping around Nick and headed for his XM8 wich was really close, he realised was such a terrible idea that he may aswell have just Zatted himself three times and be done with it.

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 07:35 AM
Nick couldn't believe what he was hearing from this marine. "Negotiate, blah blah..." He muttered turning to the ones point weapons at him. "Okay listen we are Tau'ri yes but- wait a minute, didn't I hear someone say Tok'ra?"

One nodded. "We are Tok'ra."

Nick smiled. "Aren't we allies?"

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 07:37 AM
Jim was listening in "Yeah, yeah, allies....right...." Jim was getting closer and closer to his XM8, he was almost within diving range now....

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
The Tok'ra picked up the weapon and handed it to Jim, "since we are allies, here."

Nick smiled. "Expendable..." He shook his head at Jim. "I don't think so."

The civilian looked to Jim again, "Now for Kaz!"

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Jim took his XM8 and looked at them and then at his weapon, he inspected both sides and held it up towards them and then to the ground, the Tok'ra were eyeing his weapon with great suspicion. "I blelieve I had an Uzi!" One Tok'ra walked forward and said "Is this it?" and held out his personalised Uzi with it's ammo. "Thank you...." Jim holstered it and let his XM8 drop.

"So, unless you tell me where Ba'als little hidy-hole is, i'm going to shoot you all in the head, and I don't care how much healing power those Goa'ulds have in your heads...."

At this all the Tok'ras eyes flashed at once and they all pointed they're Zat's at Jim, ignoring Nick completely. Jim cocked his XM8 and set it to automatic firing mode. "So, this is how it's gonna be huh, huh?!?!?!?" The tok'ra all said at once "We are not Goa'uld!" Jim replied "coulda fooled me..."

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 07:49 AM
'Enough' Kaz shouted, appearing into their 'party'.
They looked at her.
'Lets get out of here, quick. They'll be back.'
The tok'ra grabbed them and led them away...

Kaz grinned, they had no idea..........

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 07:54 AM
"Kaz!" Nick said he rushed over and hugged her. He could of sworen that she was scared of him hugging her but she kinda got used to it for the brief seconds he held her.

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 07:55 AM
Jim had backed himself into a corner "OK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE MIND TELING ME WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON!?" Jim yelled it so loud it echoes off the walls Jim had pulled back from being grabbed and shot the ground infront of the Tok'ra once again making them raise they're Zats at him.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 07:59 AM
'LIEUTENANT ANDERSON.STAND DOWN.' Kaz yelled, extracting herself from Nicks arms.

She looked around, burying the hatred that was inside her.

'Jim, please, I'm fine. Put the gun down, and stand up slowly.' She said this as if to a child, slowly and clearly.

'I am Major Kaz Johnson, Earth. We didn't know you were here?' She said, turning to them.

Suddenly eyes flashed yellow...

Ascended Times.2
September 23rd, 2005, 08:02 AM
"Yes Ma'am." He said saluting and lowering his weapon and putting the safety back on.
Jim was in the middle of obeying Kaz' orders until her eyes glowed He then turned his safety off and kept his gun lowered. So, she's a Tok'ra eh? Well...I should really have paid more attention when they were telling the differences between Tok'ra and Goa'uld...
He decided that half of her was still Tau'ri and began to listen to what she had to say.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 08:17 AM
Instantly the Tok'ra raised their Zats.
Kaz grabbed the nearest body next to her, not caring who. Nick looked shocked as he realised just what was going on. kaz had grabbed him and was holding him in front of her, her hands on his cheek, her fingers nails stroking the skin.

'We have had some suspicions for a long time that the Tok'ra were here, hiding, infesting this planet.' Kaz said, her voice sounding hollow, metalic.
'Now we have proof.'

Kaz raised the ribbon device that was concealed in her hand, holding it over Nicks head, using the powerful beam to cause him pain.

'No.' Jim shouted to her, she laughed and carried on. He pulled out his pistol and shot her.

'NOOOOOOOOOo.' Kaz screamed as she went down, the light fading from her eyes....

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 08:29 AM
As Kaz grabbed him Nicks eyes lit up and looked around suddenly. "Kaz what are you doing?" Then her voice changed as she spoke of the Tok'ra. "Oh no." Nick wisphered as he realised what happened. Shes a goa'uld.

Then as the possessed Kaz held up the ribbon device, Nick went into frantic action sadly unable to escape the grip Kaz has on him. The light pierced the clone's mind and pain filtered thoughout his body and mind. Dropping to the ground unconscious Nick was not moving.

Paused!

Kazzy J
September 25th, 2005, 01:03 AM
AND WE'RE WALKING.................

ON:

<Tok'ra hidden base.>

Kaz groaned as her senses come back on line. Her head pounded and her whole body ached. Then she remembered what Ba'al had done. She tried to sit up but was restrained.

'Please do not move, you are not ready to sit up yet.' A soft, female voice said to her.

'Is it gone? I couldn't stop him. He just...' Kaz was beside herself with fear and hurt.

'The Goa'uld has been removed, but your other injuries still need treatment.' The voice continued.

'Nick, Jim, Kurt' She asked, wanting to know if the rest of ehr team were safe.

'Unfortunately the one you call Kurt we could not help. Jim is restrained, for everyones safety, and Nick recovered some time ago. He seems better than anyone.' The voice said.

Kaz relaxed, he was OK.

Then she went back to sleep

OFF:

<TAG: PROXY>

Proxy
September 25th, 2005, 01:09 AM
on:

Nick having regained his health and mobility from the event that nearly took everyone's lives. He remembered Kaz and Jim. He stood and found her lying just over to the exit of the room. He walked over and sat beside her, watching. Surprisingly he forgot that he was shirtless.

off:

Ascended Times.2
September 25th, 2005, 01:12 AM
On:

Jim was lying on his back on a table, he was starring at the roof again Dam, these Tok'ra have weird places to live.... at that time he could hear footsteps and the force field being lowered "YOU OI! Get me out of this rat hole you call a home, Where's Karen, did you dee-Goa'uld-a-fy her?!?! Wheres the civilian? Wheres Kurk!? You think i'm crazy don't you...that's why you have me all locked up! with a force field and all...Let me out of here!!!"

Off

Kazzy J
September 25th, 2005, 01:17 AM
ON:

BA'al approached her, a symbiot in his hand.
'I told you I had plans.' He laughed, as he placed it on her shoulder. The Jaffa held her tight, she felt it slither across her shoulders. Then pain, the most excruitating pain imaginable.

'Kaz, Kaz, KAREN. Can you hear me, it's a dream, fight it.' The voice willed her, but she could get away. The Goa'ulds had her.

She sat up, screaming, hands grabbed her, trying to clam her. But she fought. Something touched her, someone. She looked at that person..

'Daniel.' She said, not believing her eyes.

OFF:

Proxy
September 25th, 2005, 01:26 AM
on:

"No its me, Nick." Nick said, as he pats Kaz's forehead, "what has Ba'al done to you?" He muttered. Nick then looked down and found he was not wearing a shirt. Whoops. He thought blushing at Kaz. She didn't mind actually as she was looking at him like every 2 seconds.

off:

Ascended Times.2
September 25th, 2005, 01:40 AM
On:

Three Tok'ra had walked in, one female, one male.
"Please, Liutenant, I must say, the Tok'ra find your actions most confusing, we are not your foes." The Male Tok'ra said.
Jim tryed to move his head but found it bound to tight "Then, if yor not my foe, why am I restrained?"
The female Tok'ra replyed "It was in the best interest of the Tok'ra..." The female Tok'ras voice suddenly became human sounding again and said "To be blatently honest, you were really trigger happy and stabbed one of our operatives!"

Jim blushed and realised how insane he had acted. "I apologise for my...incredibly rash actions earlyer, i am...just not used to dealing with this kind of situation, please, I must ask, what is the difference between the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra"

Jim head footsteps and then seddenly Jim was free, he sat up and looked around "Nice place you got here..." Jim was seeing everything with new eyes now and looked quite stunned at the complexity of the Tok'ra tunnels.
"The Tok'ra, were spawned from out Queen nigeria, we are the offspring of her, she was the leader of all Tok'ra.."

The Tok'ra whent into great details of the Tok'ra history voices varying from Tok'ra to host and back and Jim sat there quietly and when they were done he replied "Thank you for your time, i now formally reuqest I be taken to where Blue is and Kurk and my commander..."

The Tok'ra looked at each other and the female said in the Tok'ra voice and male in the hosts "Your commander is greatly distressed and the one you call Kurk, we cannot find. The Civilian on the other hand is in the same chamber as your commander. Please follow us to them."

The Tok'ra led him to Kaz' chamber. Jim walked in and over and said to Kaz "Are you alright Ma'am?" The Tok'ra had walked into the room and stood at the lefgt and right of the door on the inside. He gave a slight nod to Nick to reassure him he was sane now.

Off.

Kazzy J
September 25th, 2005, 01:52 AM
ON:
Kaz wasn't sure what to think. It was Nick yeah, but there was something in his eyes. Something, well, she wasn't sure what she saw.

'Nick.' She whispered, then suddenly was crying, the pain, the emotions of the past few hours too much to handle.

Strong arms pulled ehr in, holding her tight.

'sssh, it's ok, I've got you. You're safe, I'll get you through this.'

Kaz just carried on carrying, letting him hold ehr.

The door opened and Jim walked in with his Tok'ra guides, but Kaz wasn't aware of this.
OFF:

Proxy
September 25th, 2005, 03:18 AM
on:

Holding the Major felt normal and almost like he was meant to. It didn't make any sense to Nick but he did it regardless as she needed him. "Its going to be fine, and so are you." Nick said.

off:

Kazzy J
September 27th, 2005, 03:51 AM
She felt safe. She felt as if someone finally cared for her, protecting her. She stayed still, regianing her thoughts, trying to push past the nightmare of the symbiot, but somehow failing, it was there, along with it's memories and evilness. At least it was gone, but the memories had remained.

She glanced arounded, suddenly aware of the others.
'Can I just have some time here?' She said to Jim, giving him a reassuring smile, 'I just need to get over the memories.' She told him, fighting yet more tears, she didn't want him seeing her like this.

Proxy
September 27th, 2005, 03:55 AM
on:

"Should I go as well Kaz?" Nick asked as he was beginning to pull away from her hold.

off:

Kazzy J
September 27th, 2005, 03:58 AM
'No, Nick please.' Kaz said, not wanting to be alone. She looked at him properly for what seemed like the first time. She also noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. His torso was nicely muscled, not overly done, but enough. She also remembered how horrible she had been to him.

'Nick, I'm sorry how I acted toward you initially. I'm rather glad that you're here, I could'nt do this alone. the memories, teh thoguhts it left in my head.' She shuddered, closing her eyes, laying her head once more against him.

Proxy
September 27th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Nick smiled his flirtaous smile and held Kaz again and rubbed her back as he hugged her, 'don't worry I'm here.' He said sitting on the bed beside her.

captainpash
March 17th, 2006, 04:19 PM
ON

Charles flew around the world. It was really fun.

(I didn't realize this was unlocked or I would have brought it back sooner.)

OFF:lol:

Proxy
March 18th, 2006, 05:00 AM
You ruined it DAMN you! :mckay:

NAH kidding! :cool: ;) :)

Gen Blue
March 19th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Sorry, Proxy. If you want to play in this thread, could you please change the name. Since you gave up Nicholas Blue and I took him over, I don't want any confusion over WHO is General Blue. Because now, he's Nikolai Blue and a different person than you created.
I can see this thread leading to confusion which we don't need.

captainpash
March 19th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Ask a mod to do it.... I brought it back.

Proxy
March 24th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Blue, the KazBlue thingy had nothing to do with RPG. It was a little separate roleplaying thing for me, Kaz, and Ascended Times.2. Plus Nicholas was a lieutenant or something on a team not a General. *Thumbs up*

gatelover12
March 24th, 2006, 12:11 AM
*heart monitor beeps several times then flat lines* I declare this thread dead at 4:14AM EST, with all the authority given to me by the voices in my mind. *wanders off babbling incoherently*

Proxy
March 24th, 2006, 08:19 PM
BAH, its not dead. *wanders after gatelover12 also babbling*

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
March 26th, 2006, 06:03 AM
This is a very random thing..... Hmm ive seen random, but this...

*retreat to Omega*

Proxy
March 26th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I'll give you random!

dasfhdghdgfjadgjsrfgja
dfghj:tealc:
ardfgj:daniel:
fdgj:cameron:
srfgj:vala:
srfg:beckett:
jadfjharfdgjrfjfrskyjtfykjt

Now thats over with. *Walks off babbling about Stargate*