This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The KazBlue Thread

A personal roleplaying thread for me and Kaz as we were discussing making our own little roleplay. Kaz and I, my character named Nick Blue, are on the same team and if you other rpgers would like to join in then please PM Kaz to see if she minds. Thanks...

Okay Kaz you go first.

um, huh?
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((Waves at Sharp....wanna play))

Kaz storms down the corridor, airmen get outta her way. The Major's temper is well known around the base, and no one gets in her way.
      'Why the little.....' She mumbled, pushing the door hard.
      'I suppose this is your idea?' She shouts, throwing the memo at the civilian opposite her.

'You thought it would be fun to join my team?' She shrieked, her eyes blazing, flashing fire.

He just grinned at her..
      Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
      http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

"Why are you yelling Kaz?" Nick said standing and stepped back holding the memo in his hands.
        "Well...your down a team member." Nick held his hands up in front of him and frowned.

Comment

Kaz stared at him, taking in his outfit. She had to admit he was a hunk, almost an exact copy of Daniel, but that wasn't the point. Kaz was a soldier, a 'shoot first and ask questions later' type.

She didn't want this, this....geek..on her team.

'We're a combat unit Blue, not a baby sitting service.' She told him, making note of his blue eyes.

He just stood there, winding her up even more....

Comment

Nick felt rage sparking inside. "Listen Kaz I know that but I can help, I know I can." He voice raising. "And admit it you need someone with my abilities with the stargate." The daniel jackson look-a-like named Nick said.

Comment

Kaz looked at him, trying to relax, trying not to "look" at him.

'Fine, we go in an hour. Be ready, and please put on some proper clothes!!' She ordered, referring to the slave outfit he was wearing.

She turned and walked out. She had things to get ready.

Her team were off on a mission, heading offworld.
              Intel had said that a Minor Goa'uld was holed up on a planet, secretly amassing an army.
              It was up to Major Johnson to go and see what was going on.
              'Oh well, maybe Nick could help, and he does speak Goa'uld, that may come in handy. She thought to herself as she walked back to her quarters.

Comment

Nick smiled when she accepted his place on her team. I won't let you down. He thought as he packed up his papers and took off the sweat bands on his upper arms. It works everytime this outfit. He thought grinning as he made his way to the lockers.

"Hey Nick." Someone said.

"Hey." Nick said as he turned. It was Jake. "Whats up Jake?"

"Well you got on her team huh?"

"Yip. Shes so gorgeous," Nick dreaming away and he blinked. "What?"

"Nothing... You better get ready." Jake said.

"Indeed." Nick said mimicing Teal'c with the eyebrow raising thingy. He giggled as he ran off to the lockers.

Comment

Kaz stood in the Gateroom waiting. Everyone was here, except Nick. She grinned, he had certainly not been afraid to stand up to her.

The door opened and he came in wearing combats, looking every inch the soldier.
                  She looked over everyone, 'Ok guys, heads up, lets go.'

She looked up at Walter as he started the dialling sequence, then she turned back to the gate, watching as the chevrons engage.

The watery pool whoosed open and she looked at her team, 'Ok, lets do this.' She said, slinging her back pack over her shoulder and hoisting up her rifle.

Then with a few steps she was through the gate....on to who knows where...

Comment

As the gate was in the middle of dialing Nick rushed in and placed his bandanna on then tied it at the back. He smiled to the team members that looked at him. "Hi." He said. The gate completed the dialing process and as Kaz was stepping up to the ramp, the gate pushed out the water thingy and back again creating the wormhole. "Awesome. Gets me everytime." Nick said a bit to loud and Kaz turned around. Whoops. He thought rushing up and heading towards the event horizon.

Comment

Kaz allowed herself to grin at his naiviety. Forgetting that this was his first real off world mission.

They stumbled through the gate, instantly coming alert, moving away from the ramp and taking up positions around the gate.

'Nick, stay close......Lieutenant, cover the right flank....Captain, check our six, make sure we've not got any wanted watchers.' Kaz told them, her eyes taking in the surroundings.
                      Last edited by Kazzy J; 23 September 2005, 05:45 AM.

Comment

"Aye." Nick said as he moved to a somewhat hidden location with Kaz. The gate deactivated and the rest of the team glanced at Kaz for orders. "What now?" Nick wisphered.

Comment

She looked at him with a smile.
                          'Now we go see what they are up too.' She told him. 'Stay here, stay hidden, I just wanna check something.' She jogged across to Lt. Anderson, 'Keep an eye on him, I just wanna do something..'

Kaz ran off swiftly, motioning to the Captain to join the others.
                          She came to a road and dived into the undergrowth, pulling out some distance viewers she searched the horizon....

Footsteps made her sit up, a Jaffa patrol was coming up in front her, their feet making the lose gravel crunch. She stood and ran, heading back into the bushes.

'We've got company, heads down.' She said, taking her rifle from Lt. Anderson, positioning herslf on the other side of Nick.

'You OK?' She asked him, giving him a reassuring smile..

Comment

Jim Walked over to guard the right flank A civilian on OUR team!? Jim said as he was walking and began shaking his head, he was a 1st liutenant, of a rather large build. He crouched down behind some rocks wich were 'conviniently placed' and scanned the horizon, Jim, not following the regular side arm codes had an Uzi for a side arm and carried an XM8 Carbine as a forward rifle.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Watching the Major run off then a few minutes later to return and hide next to him, got him thinking... What the hell did she see? He smiled as he thought and once she asked him if he was okay. "Yeah I'm fine Kaz." Nick said.

Comment

Working...
                              X