PDA

View Full Version : SG-6 Talk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Proxy
September 22nd, 2005, 10:58 PM
(For SG6 to keep in contact and the team's OOC comments during missions.)

Kazzy J
September 22nd, 2005, 11:11 PM
((Thanks Proxy.))

Ok, SG6. I thought this could be our own little ready room.
So, come on gang, drop by and leave a message.

Major Kaz Johnson

((Ok, hello, lets natter))

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 01:23 AM
Ok, any of you guys got any ideas for missions. We could ahve achat and see what ideas we can come up with, then go and put them on the info thread.....

Jynjyr
September 23rd, 2005, 03:10 AM
((Good morning, Campers! :D ))
Tyler: Yeah, right. :( Whoopee.
((What timezone is everyone in and when is the usual time to find you here?))
Tyler: I'm always fricken here. They won't let me out of the base.
((Ignore her, she's more than a bit surly this morning. :D I'm in the Eastern time zone of the US. That's GMT+5. I'm on for about an hour before work (0600 - 0700 EST) and then after work (1700 - 2200 EST). Weekends - wildly varying, depending on chores / errands. Usually by 1700 EST until I start dozing at the keyboard.))
Tyler: Get out of here and start working, FCOL. You're late already.

Kazzy J
September 23rd, 2005, 03:31 AM
Well, I'm in the UK and here most days as I work evenings. Some weekends.
But usually I'll be lurking somewhere around.
If you would like to MSN me or email me, please do.
As one certain person has found out, I don't shut up, even when were opposite sides of the globe, LOL

Jynjyr
September 23rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
Here's a thought for missions.

Sooner or later we're going to run out of ammo. A team or teams maybe can go looking for a civilization with comparable firearms. We can adapt their machinery to make our ammo / weapons if required.

Sooner or later, the Alpha site is going to run out of a lot of supplies. Unless we become scavengers, we better become traders.

We can't contact Atlantis, can we?

Nit picky, logical details are sometimes my forte. Sometimes my downfall. :)

Proxy
September 23rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
Atlantis is another story arc, so not yet.

Also SGC has been added to SG6 so your team, Kazzy is full.

Kazzy J
September 24th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Thanks Blue..

OK SG 6.
Report in please, we need to chat..

Kazzy J
September 24th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Ok, here's an idea..

"A message comes through the Stargate whilst Major Johnson is in the Control room. An SOS from a team who has been stranded on a planet. They can’t get through to the SGC, but a heavy Jaffa presence is around the gate.

They need help…….."

So, what do you recon........

Sobek
September 24th, 2005, 07:55 AM
I think it's good, and then we have 2 options: we can send those missiles through the Gate, or we can travel to the planet via ship and then take the Jaffa down :)

Another thing which I think, we need to discuss is what we want our team to be. I'm all in for Marines. Actually I'm only in for Marines. But the thing is, we now have a Jaffa on our team - isn't that a bit weird? I haven't got anything against S.G.C., I just think we need to work out an excuse for him being on the team.

Jynjyr
September 24th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Tyler isn't Marine either. She's Navy. :eek: The SGC needs to be a multi-service command. They all can't be AF or Marines.
As for having a Jaffa - he was assigned. Generals are not required to explain their orders. :D

Jynjyr
September 24th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Kaz???
Where are you, Kaz?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/smilies/surrender.gif . http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/smilies/surrender.gif . http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/smilies/surrender.gif . http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/smilies/surrender.gif

Short of having Tyler stick her comment into every thread . . . which I've looked thru every thread. Tyler needs to report to her new Commanding officer.

Kazzy J
September 24th, 2005, 03:52 PM
LOL
I'm here guys.
I agree with both your comments. This is how I see it. We are a marine unit, but also being on a base where there is such a large variety of military personnel, civilians and aliens around; it only seems natural that the teams are going to get mixed up. Especially now as Earth is gone, everyone will need each other all the more.
I propose we start putting down ideas for our mission, then we can, hopefully, get going with it.

I have an idea, as I said above. I was wondering if the Armory has any of those Goa'uld sonic bombs. Send that through the gate first with a smoke grenade, then we'll go through, that sort of thing...
Let me know...
Your glorious leader..only kidding
kaz xxxxxxxxxxx

Jynjyr
September 24th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Where in the RP are you? Which thread? Kym needs to officially report to you.

Heck, if you're not involved in anything else, let's meet at the Armory. You can check on the sonic bombs.

Kazzy J
September 24th, 2005, 04:11 PM
It's not really running yet. But do it in here, LOL
I'm off to bed now.
CHat tomorrow.
If wanna MSN me, please do, we can chat more that way and get things going...
k

Kazzy J
September 25th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Ok guys, lets get going. Been given the go ahead, so I'll write the start chapter. Let me know you're here.

ON:

<A Corridor somewhere in the base>
Major Johnson waited for SG6 to show, she had some great news for them.

OFF:

Sobek
September 25th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Okay, as some might know my friend Macri isn't a hell of a lot active, so therefore we've come up with the plan of him getting captured. Right now his team are down to 2 members, including him, and can't go offworld like that. This is where we connect with Kazzy's idea. Both teams(SG-3 & 6) go through the Gate, to the planet crowded with Jaffa. For the time being I will be a member of SG-3, so that it's a 3-member team which should be acceptable, until we get back to the Alpha Site. Then I will transfer to SG-6.

Kazzy J
September 25th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Sounds cool to me, o a joint mission. Something goes wrong. people get hurt, Macari gets captured and we have to get home..

Yeah I like it.

Lets have other opinions......

K

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
September 25th, 2005, 04:17 AM
ohhh.

((sooooo sorry guys, i havent had acess to the net lately.))

Lt Matthews reporting for duty, sir. what are my orders?

Seeings as there isnt a whole SG-6 yet.....

Proxy
September 25th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Thanks for showing up, Ascended_Elite_mercenary!

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
September 25th, 2005, 04:47 AM
So lets start, the missions, aye?, we all meet. then strait into the action

btw, Proxy, im two hours behind you....

Jynjyr
September 25th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Okay, as some might know my friend Macri isn't a hell of a lot active, so therefore we've come up with the plan of him getting captured. Right now his team are down to 2 members, including him, and can't go offworld like that. This is where we connect with Kazzy's idea. Both teams(SG-3 & 6) go through the Gate, to the planet crowded with Jaffa. For the time being I will be a member of SG-3, so that it's a 3-member team which should be acceptable, until we get back to the Alpha Site. Then I will transfer to SG-6.
For the duration of that mission, I'll fill in SG-3 with an NPC. That will make it a four man team. Macri and at least my NPC will be caught / killed / MIA. I'll decide within the context of the mission. Either way, he won't be coming back. *evil laugh*

2nd Lt. Tony Merrin: 24, gung-ho Marine, unfortunately more guts than brains sometimes.

Kazzy J
September 25th, 2005, 06:06 AM
LOL,

Jynjyr, I got your msn window, but mine said you were off line, not sure whats going on?
K

Jynjyr
September 25th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Kaz, because of something I started iin the Armory with AT.2 (Dean), I'm going to assume that our mission is going to be off in the middle of the night or VERY early in the morning. Possibly to coincide with full daylight on the planet to which we are going.
Any problem with that timing? I'm going to start time stamping my posts like this.

SG-6, M(ission)1, D(ay)1, 02:45 (which happens to be 2 hours before GO-time)
SG-6, M1, D1, 02.45

It might help keep everyone on track. Or is it just confusing?

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
September 26th, 2005, 02:44 AM
ahhh a little bit of both.

Jynjyr
September 26th, 2005, 08:27 AM
We have to date / time posts somehow or we'll just get all tied up with timing on a mission.
Any suggestions?
Hey, Sobek. Read this. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4522593&postcount=794
It seems that even Proxy Blue forgot who got promoted.

Kazzy J
September 26th, 2005, 09:26 AM
I like the idea of time stamps.
How about

SG6
Mission to PX4-74H
DAy 1
12.45pm

Somehting like that, it makes it tidy adn you can see where youa re...SO any more thoguhts, I really want to get this mission running but can't without knowing we're all ready to go..

kazxx

Jynjyr
September 26th, 2005, 09:57 AM
SG-6, PX4-74H, D1, 13.45 (military time)

I was trying to keep it one line and color so it stands out. ??????

Kazzy J
September 26th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Jynjyr, I cant seem to get you.
The MSN window appears, but says your offline. I'm sending you IM's but your nopt getting them. Looks like we'll have to do it this way for a while..

I think as long as we all use one type of tag, it doesn't matter wha type as long as its there.

Stricken
September 26th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Hey all, its me and I am fully aware of what has been said, thing is, if you have read the info thread Rag'nors going to be captured on the mission so really needs to be a mission that we can do that in, also IM OUT OF THE INFIRMARY AT LAST :D:D:D:D:D

So the mission :)

Kazzy J
September 26th, 2005, 10:44 AM
*Runs around waving arms in the air, Rag'nors out, Rag'nors out.*
Yep, we are aware and planning what's gonna happen..

Jynjyr
September 26th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I was noodling around this afternoon on a premise for the 1st mission. How's this strike everyone's fancy?

SG-6 / SG-3 Mission

SG-8 is working with a Jaffa settlement on (fill in the blank). This community is located 36 km (22 mi) from the gate. At 2 mi/hr, which is a very brisk walk, this is a 10-hour walk from the Gate. Therefore, it’s a two-day trip. These Jaffa are a rebel mixed group.

SG-8 missed a contact time. Even if they spent time trying to contact Earth, they missed their contact by over 2 days.

SG-6 and SG-3 are sent to check on them. Arrive just after full light. There is no sign of battle at the Gate. Just no sign of SG-8 or the Jaffa who should be guarding the Gate. It’s like they all walked peacefully away. A puzzle to start with.

Evening falls, they make camp. SOP (standard operating procedure). Sentries are set. Chit chat, getting familiar with each other, complaining about the food, normal stuff.

Morning – They set out. The cart track they were following becomes a single file path because of rock fall. Hillside on left side, stream and drop off down the hill on the right.
Perfect site for an ambush. Who’s the bad guys?

Just some random thoughts. Any comments?

Kazzy J
September 26th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Oh yeah.
I like that
Lets have some more feed back gang..

Somnium
September 27th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Hey there *waves*

Well have just read up on this thread and am 100% behind you guys, thanks for doing this was starting to get a bit bored. For the purpose of the mission Im still gonna be a major, I get promoted for something that I do on this mission (any suggestions?). Also are we planning on killing off Macri or just gatting him captured/severly injured, just thinking incase he ever actualy wants to come back and play. So anyone want to play as Macri? Well let me know what happening here or by PM, Im in the UK if that helps with timings and I have the week off work so am gonna be around loads too. Am off to sort out my character who is still milling around the control room now, where is SG6 now?

Jynjyr
September 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Somnium,
2nd Lt. Tony Merrin (an NPC I pulled out of thin air :D ) will fill out SG-3 for this mission. Don't get too attached to him. Poor Tony. :(

I think Macri and Rag'nor get captured, they both have too much to handle IRL right now but want to leave options open.

Sobek
September 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Jynjyn - well, I'm demoted again :P - that's because Kazzy's a Major, and it won't work with 2 of those on one team...

I'm all up for what you've planned. I'll try catching up on you in the RP, I've been a little busy the last 2 days...

Jynjyr
September 27th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Jynjyn - well, I'm demoted again :P - that's because Kazzy's a Major, and it won't work with 2 of those on one team...

I'm all up for what you've planned. I'll try catching up on you in the RP, I've been a little busy the last 2 days...
Yes but, Harvey is getting promoted to Lt. Col of SG-3. You can be a Major.
After the mission.

*dreams of finally getting promoted to Captain* (after 8 flipping years as a Lieutenant)

Stricken
September 27th, 2005, 08:40 AM
hey heyim rarring to go

When the mission starts will someone PM me as I need to catch up on a few things

Somnium
September 27th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Cool, Im slowly catching up on the plot now. So Macri and Ragnor get captured and poor Marrin bites the big 'un lol. Well am ready to kick some butt, so anyone got any more plot details as to whats gonna go down on this mission so I can think about what Im going to do. Are we gonna get a new thread for this mission?

Kazzy J
September 27th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Hi all,
Sorry I've not been around today...busy, busy. busy.
Keep thinking up ideas. I will ask if we can have a new thread and then hopefully we can go for it.
SG6 you have a go..LOL

Kaz

Jynjyr
September 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
The Briefing Room is occupied (sorta) by SG-2 prepping for a mission. I asked Sharp or Proxy to start us a mission thread.

Kazzy J
September 27th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Cool, thats brill.
OK, gonna go find General Blue

Kazzy J
September 27th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Ok, I just been thinking, there's me going around giving orders when in fact the whole mission should be under Lt. Col. Harvey's command. LOL
Oops, I apologise. Let me know what we are planning now, as I really wanna get this moving and the ideas are coming together nicely.

k x

Jynjyr
September 28th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Kaz, look back a few posts. Harvey is going to be a major for the duration of this mission.
You two are in the same time zone (I think).

Somnium
September 28th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Yup that right am still a Major until after this mission, altho in theory Col Macri is still about just no one is actually RPing him we need to get him captured and outta the way asap. Kaz if you want you can take control of him, seing as no one else has volunteered, that way you can still lead. If you need to liase with me the just MSN me check out my profile for my addy I belive we're both UK based so on the same time frame and Im off work all this week so am around most of the time.

Somnium
September 28th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Kaz where are we leaving from?? Do we meet in the control room or the SG6 mission thread??

Kazzy J
September 28th, 2005, 06:19 AM
OK guys, I have decided to take my own life in my hands and put the first mission chapter up. I havent any idea where it'll go but I would like to follow the idea above about the planet of jaffa etc...so please report to the mission thread for final briefing and then we go.

I propose that we post everything to do with this mission in there.

Kaz xx

Jynjyr
September 28th, 2005, 08:13 AM
And they're off and running. :D

Yeeee - haaawwww!
(Gen. George Hammond - Into the Fire)

Let the mission flow as it will. *very zen*

Sobek
September 28th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Yeeaaaaah!! And we're off to a good start ladies and gentlemen :D

Have we figured out who will be handling Macri? And I guess Jynjyr, you're handling that NPC? :P

Jynjyr
September 28th, 2005, 08:51 AM
I'll deal with Merrin, no prob.

My lunch is over. Be back about 6:30 pm EST.

Somnium
September 28th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I have started to post as Macri just because no one else seems to want to but feel free to jump in if you want. It doesnt really matter as hes gonna get captured anyhow lol.

Kazzy J
September 28th, 2005, 09:23 AM
OK guys, great well done. Dont forget your posts can be big, or small. so go with the flow...

Jynjyr
September 29th, 2005, 10:42 AM
A fast and loose biography on Tony Merrin, just so folks have an idea of what he looks like.

2nd Lieutenant – SG-3
Anthony (Tony) Merrin
5 ft, 6.5 in tall (he insists on the .5 inch)
160 lbs
Blond hair, blue eyes
24 years old
Gung-ho Marine. Very excited about his assignment.
More guts than brains sometimes.

Very good with a variety of Earth-based weapons.
Can hold his own in hand-to-hand with many opponents.

*waves* Bye, back to work.

Jynjyr
September 30th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Hello??? *taps on the screen* Anybody home??

Kazzy J
September 30th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Hi guys sorry.
I was having trouble logging on. It didn't seem to recognise me.:S :eek: :D

But I'm here now, so I'm off to post..:D :p :o

Somnium
September 30th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Jynjyr am loving Merrin shame we have to kill him off hes really making me laugh:D

Kazzy J
September 30th, 2005, 01:55 PM
I agree totally. Keep Merrin, he's so funny..

(Goes to post some more)

Somnium
September 30th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah he can stay on SG3 as the most junior member and be a bit like Daniel, always getting hurt/killed and being in the Infirmary, but just scrapping through lol.

Jynjyr
September 30th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Tony, babycakes. I think you've gotten a reprieve. :)

To think, Tyler was going to cry real tears over your battered body. :rolleyes:

Somnium
September 30th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Yeay Tony, I think Harvey is gonna develop a soft spot (as in younger brother type) for him. You can still let him get battered but Ill haul is ass home;) I think we need to check this is ok with proxy and sharp first tho.

Jynjyr
September 30th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Yep, that would be a good idea. I never expected Tony to last past this mission, so I didn't check.
I hope they don't get cranky about it. It's not like we're bursting out the seams here.
Between you, me and the rest of the team, we can keep him running. A younger brother who is an overeager, enthusiastic puppy.

Kazzy J
October 1st, 2005, 12:50 AM
Like that idea, and if anything should get said, we'll kill him off.

*MMmahahahahah*

Ok, ideas, whats gonna happen...

Somnium
October 1st, 2005, 03:20 AM
Ooh whats gonna happen are we gonna have the first day being quiet, then something happens or is it all gonna kick off very soon....dada..duh! BTW has anyone decided if we actualy find SG8 (seing as there actualy isnt an SG8 I dont suppose it matters).

Jynjyr
October 1st, 2005, 05:50 AM
:D ** Advance Warning ** :D

I'm going to be out of town with no comp for five days next week. Thursday (6 Oct) thru Monday (10 Oct). Maybe a quicky on Thursday morning before I leave.

I'm assuming that we may be almost wrapped up by then. If not, Tyler and Merrin will both have to have their @$$es dragged home. :)

I know, this is way advance. :rolleyes:

Somnium
October 1st, 2005, 07:48 AM
No probs Jynjyr remember no one gets left behind :D

Sobek
October 2nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry I ain't posting as often as you guys, but I try to catch up on it. Please don't wait for me. Just move on with the storyline, but also don't control my character too much :)

Jynjyr
October 4th, 2005, 06:23 AM
C'mon Kaz. Who's going on the settlement trip?

Somnium
October 4th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Ok so Harvey (aka Me), Tyler (aka Jynjyr), Merrin (also Jynjyr) and Rag'nor (aka S.G.C) are all off to the settlement. I hadnt really given this too much thought it just seemed like a good idea at the time, so any ideas?? I thought we could at least rescue somebody and maybe Merrin could get whumped!!!:D but not too seriously. So who do we rescue and what else would you folks like to get up to!!

Jynjyr
October 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I was figuring on covering my vacation time by having Tyler go MIA. :D She'll be back. Someplace we have to lose Rag'nor, too.

Somnium - we could actually make it to the settlement area. They won't be there any longer. Just burned out houses and a few Jaffa bodies.
We could rescue someone *slaps head*. There's a new person (Futura) who seems to be joining SG-3. He could be the last survivor of SG-8. Futura's bio (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4553668&postcount=28)

SGC - have you an idea of what happens to Rag'nor?

Kaz has to lose Macri.

And people get promotions out of this mission? :)

Somnium
October 4th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I was thinking the same the about Futura have PMd him already to see what he wants to do! Looks like my promotion is gonna be on account of being the only one who gets back, that and Ill have to do the rescuing LOL!!

Kaz you get to kill off Macri!!!

Jynjyr
October 4th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Tyler will go MIA tomorrow evening. I'll need some attacking Jaffa and a steep drop off. :eek:
I'm off work tomorrow. Getting ready for vacation. I'll be in and out during the day.

Stricken
October 5th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Rag'nor is being captured and torutured by Gerak, I have an idea for Macri, where he too is captured, we escape but he is killed at the gate on Dakarra...

Jynjyr
October 5th, 2005, 03:14 AM
OK, that'll work. It's dusk, we're almost to the settlement . . . . *thinks evil thoughts* . . . . I'm going to start playing this out in the mission thread.

Harvey and Merrin get to crawl away from this. Don't wait for Tyler, she'll turn up again. :) Even if she has to stagger back thru the Gate alone.

Somnium
October 5th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Okay plan A it is!! And there off....

Sobek
October 5th, 2005, 09:05 AM
One flaw in your plan though... Macri isn't supposed to be killed!!! I've talked to him and he just wants to go MIA, so that he can return when he has a chance to be active.

Jynjyr
October 5th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Macri is with your half of the team.
Harvey is going to lose Rag'nor. Kaz and you all get to lose Col. Macri.

Somnium
October 5th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Okay so no bumpin off Macri, but someone in the other half of this mission needs to get him captured or something that he can come back from!

Jynjyr
October 6th, 2005, 01:49 AM
I was thinking the same the about Futura have PMd him already to see what he wants to do! Looks like my promotion is gonna be on account of being the only one who gets back, that and Ill have to do the rescuing LOL!!

Kaz you get to kill off Macri!!!
Did Futura go for the 'sole survivor of SG-8' story line? I saw him wandering around the base.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
October 6th, 2005, 06:23 AM
God, i just got back from a accident, and ive been strannded on the Alpha site, but on the other side of the planet. i ran into some harsh tree dwellers.

Futura
October 6th, 2005, 08:44 AM
I could come through the gate with another team as backup or we could go with me being the sole survior, it dont bother me.

Somnium
October 6th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Not too bothered you choose Futura!

Futura
October 6th, 2005, 06:57 PM
what are everybody else's opinions?

Somnium
October 6th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I don't think there too fussed either, SG3 is only you and I at the mo and 2 members of SG6 will be away soon so you chose. I am away after tonight so it may go slow/quiet for a few days!

Futura
October 7th, 2005, 06:36 AM
I dont mind someone pick, i just want to RP!

Jynjyr
October 8th, 2005, 03:26 AM
I dont mind someone pick, i just want to RP!
I vote for the sole survivor. SG-3 & 6 have to come back with something on the plus side. Otherwise, they go out with 8 people and come back with 5 or 6 people. :( Not good.

My hotel has a free comp with DSL access. :D

Stricken
October 8th, 2005, 04:32 AM
RAG'NOR has been captured!!

Futura
October 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Oh noooooo!!!! (hehehehe) So how am I joining in this RP? Comin through the Stargate with backup? or somethign else?

Jynjyr
October 11th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Oh noooooo!!!! (hehehehe) So how am I joining in this RP? Comin through the Stargate with backup? or somethign else?
With your permission, Ma'am. *salutes Harvey*

Hi, Futura (McCoy) :)
Have you read over the SG-6 Mission thread? If you're the last survivor of SG-8, you can help to rescue Kym (me :) )
I can give you a lead in post, then you can take it from there. I'm almost 13 hours off from you. It's 6:30 am EST here and I'm starting work now. I'll be on at my lunch time (your midnight).
Tyler's bio is a link in my sig.

Futura
October 11th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Okay then guys, I'm the last member of SG-8!! Yay i get to roleplay.

Somnium
October 11th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Jynjyr ready whenever you are ;)

Jynjyr
October 12th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Has anyone seen Kaz recently? It's like she stepped thru a different Gate than we did.

I hate to keep losing commanders like this. I'm getting paranoid. :eek:

Stricken
October 12th, 2005, 04:05 AM
So true....

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
October 12th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Ok.... somy character is now with the jynjyr and the Futura the last sg-8 survivor?

so how are we going to save rag'nor?? and get back to the alpha site?

Jynjyr
October 13th, 2005, 02:57 AM
The split so far.

Harvey (Somnium), McCoy (Futura), Tyler (Jynjyr), and Merrin are together and heading for the Gate. Rag'nor (SGC) has been captured. We're not rescuing him (he needs an LOA).

Johnson (Kazzy J), Harders (Sobek), Macri and Matthews (you) were holding the Gate. Macri has been taken (he needs an LOA, too). I've no idea where Kaz and Sobek are. They haven't posted in a long while.

Stricken
October 13th, 2005, 03:21 AM
I thought it best to get Macri going somewhere done quickly

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
October 13th, 2005, 07:55 PM
So, im with johnson and harders and will meet harvey mcoy tyler and merrin?

ok, and now macri is captured and need to be recued and Rag'nor too. ok.

cool so back to the SGC and a new plan.

Futura
October 13th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Is there any Jaffa left at the gate? I think there should be some left there.

Jynjyr
October 14th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Hi Guys.
*peers thru the expanse of GW* I seem to be the senior officer :eek: of SG-6 right now. It's you and me, Matthews. (I hate losing commanders like this. Tyler is going to be branded a Jinx.)

Personally, I'm not keen on holding everything up until Kaz and/or Harders show up. It's been over a week now. I'm going to ask in the mission thread.

Futura
October 14th, 2005, 04:09 PM
What if u ran their characters until they post again?

Somnium
October 15th, 2005, 02:16 PM
^^ Not really the done thing unless they give you permission.

So where do we go now, just wondering what everyone wants to do next?

Jynjyr
October 15th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I hate to abandon them on the planet. But, I also don't want to sit around waiting for them to show up.
We could say that there was a radio call telling us to go. That Johnson and Harders are stowed away on the ship with Rag'nor and Macri.
That will give them an LOA if they want.

Futura
October 15th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I'm confussed at the moment

Jynjyr
October 15th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Confused about what?
Colonel Macri (who commands SG-3) needed an LOA.
Rag'nor (member SG-6) needed an LOA.
We (SG-6 & 3) went on a joint mission to find SG-8 (you :D ) and to lose Macri and Rag'nor. Now it looks like we're losing Johnson and Harders as well.

Clear as mud, eh? :confused:

Futura
October 15th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Not totally but okay, and so what are we gonna do with the mission?

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
October 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Ok i think i know how it should go. Me and jynjyr take on the jaffa at the gate, then get back to the aplpha site, we find that kazza has stowed aboard the same ship macri and rag'nor is aboard. then we ask the asgard to beam us on with their ships then plant a bomb, ........

we think of rest

Somnium
October 16th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Ok i think i know how it should go. Me and jynjyr take on the jaffa at the gate, then get back to the aplpha site, we find that kazza has stowed aboard the same ship macri and rag'nor is aboard. then we ask the asgard to beam us on with their ships then plant a bomb, ........

we think of rest

Okay but am not sure that Tyler is any state to be taking on Jaffa if its just the two of you, and its not the kind of thing Harvey would send them off to do, Correct me if Im wrong Jynjyr. Then theres the rest of us do we just sit and watch??
But the idea for the bomb has potential, although we had best find out what/where Kaz is first and if she plans on continuing! Anyone know when her last post was??

Somnium
October 16th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Ok Have just Checked and Kaz last posted 4th of October so nearly two weeks since and I dont think she has requested a LOA so I think Ill check with Sharp and see what he wants us to do!

Jynjyr
October 17th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Okay but am not sure that Tyler is any state to be taking on Jaffa if its just the two of you, and its not the kind of thing Harvey would send them off to do, Correct me if Im wrong Jynjyr. Then theres the rest of us do we just sit and watch??
But the idea for the bomb has potential, although we had best find out what/where Kaz is first and if she plans on continuing! Anyone know when her last post was??
Tyler is just happy to be upright and moving right now. A troop of cub scouts could probably take her down. :rolleyes:
IMO, no commander would send just two people to invade a ship. They'd go themselves, first.
(After you, Major ;) )

Personally, I vote for the radio message ordering us to leave. The commander of SG-6 and her 2IC are on board already. Of course, that leaves Matthews and Tyler as orphans. *look pitifully at Harvey* :D

Futura
October 17th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Sounds good.

Somnium
October 17th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Poor Jynjyr your not having much luck at the moment with commanders, you and AEM are more than welcome to join us on SG3 missions, or are you hinting to come back!

Any how with regards to the radio message are you refering to it coming from the Alpha site! As in go home, re group and live to kick some Go'auld butt another day! We could have a brief skirmish with the remaining Jaffa on our way back thru the gate, maybe request the alpha site chuck the odd stunn granade thru to make things easier:D

Jynjyr
October 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Never mind Tyler, I’m starting to feel like a jinx. Two teams, two missing commanders. :eek: Col Sharp can't leave a team with only 2 Lieutenants.

A message from the Alpha site makes more sense. I was thinking from Kaz. They could have used the radio on the ship to contact the base who, in turn, tell us.
Base opens a wormhole to us, you report that we don’t have 4 people :( , they tell you that they know already. Ask them to send something thru to help us get rid of the Jaffa at the Gate so we can make a run (?) for it and get home.

Somnium
October 17th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Okay sounds like a plan! Lets do it :D

Futura
October 17th, 2005, 07:38 PM
And while we are making a run for the gate, we didnt notice the jaffa in the tree line before than gate and they open fire on us, i'll run first and once the firing start use the dhd as cover and provide covering fire while the rest of the team run towards the gate?

just a though.

Somnium
October 18th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Great news Kaz has surfaced :D Turns out shes been away. Anyhow she should be back with us tomorrow once she's caught up with whats been happening. Have given her the choice, she can either go with the idea of being on board the Jaffa ship either as a stowaway or captured, or she could just pretend to have been laying low and join us when we make our dash for the gate.

Futura
October 18th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Cool.

Jynjyr
October 20th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Great news Kaz has surfaced :D Turns out shes been away. Anyhow she should be back with us tomorrow once she's caught up with whats been happening. Have given her the choice, she can either go with the idea of being on board the Jaffa ship either as a stowaway or captured, or she could just pretend to have been laying low and join us when we make our dash for the gate.
How long do we wait? Yes, I'm impatient. :)

Stricken
October 20th, 2005, 03:53 AM
So am I!!!! :D

Somnium
October 20th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Well when I spoke to her she said she would take a look the following day so dunno' (shrugs). Lets just go back to her being MIA then its up to her.

Jynjyr
October 20th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah, she was on GW on the 18th and hasn't been back since.

Do you want to put something in the Control room that we're coming in under fire?

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
October 20th, 2005, 10:05 PM
errr guys, please forgive my utter pathetic post. i didnt want to fall behind in the posts. becasue i dont have much ascess to the net, i can only post one good post per 2 or 3 days so im am trying to keep up an what i did was stupid. wont happen again

Stricken
October 21st, 2005, 01:51 AM
Oh well, Kaz is MIA lets got on with the RP :D

Jynjyr
October 21st, 2005, 02:50 AM
(( I posted our ungainly entry to the Control Room ))

Somnium
October 21st, 2005, 12:17 PM
errr guys, please forgive my utter pathetic post. i didnt want to fall behind in the posts. becasue i dont have much ascess to the net, i can only post one good post per 2 or 3 days so im am trying to keep up an what i did was stupid. wont happen again

Its ok we'll forgive you :D I wont hold a grudge:D

Jynjyr
October 21st, 2005, 02:31 PM
Well, that mission can't exactly be called an unqualified success, eh? ;) Shall we run a tally here? :rolleyes:

SG-3
Lt. Col Owen Macri – captured
Maj. H Harvey – wounded
Capt. Michael Harders – MIA
Lt. Merrin – present and whole

SG-6
Maj. Kaz Johnson – MIA
Lt. K’ma Tyler – wounded
Lt. Matthews – present and whole
Rag’nor – captured

SG-8
Col. XXXXXX – KIA (did we have a name for him?)
Capt. Ernest Pratt – KIA (poor Ernie **)
Lt. Simms – KIA
Lt. McCoy – wounded

Out of a possible 12 people coming back, we’ve got 2 that are functioning. And one of them is an NPC.

It was fun. Shall we try again? (When everyone is up and about? And if my Commander and 2IC get back.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/legend/revenge09.jpg
** - In case anyone is curious, Ernest Pratt was a character RDA played on a short lived series called Legend. (Any excuse to post a pic. :D )

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
October 25th, 2005, 07:27 PM
ok. what if Mcoy joins SG-6. i was thinking. is their a rule saying there can be only 4 in a team,becasue i was thinking of merging SG-3 with SG-6 and 8.?

and the next mission. should we Think about how to rescue rag'nor and macri and deal with this gerak

Jynjyr
October 26th, 2005, 02:29 AM
I was going to bring that up to Col Sharp. You can't have a team with 2 Lieutenants on it. There can be 5 on a team. Merrin is a figment of my imagination, so he can go if need be.
Let's check with Colonel Sharp, when he gets back to base, he's got to approve transfers anyway.

Somnium
October 26th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Oi! Hands off McCoy belongs to SG3 :D This was his way of getting into the story 'cos we were already off on our mission;) Anyway Im all for merging SG3 and 6 if everybody wants but you should check out whats happening with the rest of your team first.

Somnium
November 7th, 2005, 03:02 PM
So was wondering what those of you left were planning on doing with your selves since your a bit short on team members!

Jynjyr
November 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Since it appears that Kaz and Harders (sobek) aren't coming back, I'm in search of another team. *heavy sigh* I guess the SG-11 jinx is sticking to Tyler.

You interested in aquiring the oldest lieutentant in the service? She's been a LT for 8 years. :(

Skills - let's just say that her patron saint is MacGyver, only with a big honking gun. :D

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 8th, 2005, 04:14 AM
hey what about me?. ok ummm recruitment time?? if u want to talk to me quickly please msg me, but jynjyr me and u should be on same team

Somnium
November 8th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Well if you both wanna join SG3 thats fine by me so long as you clear it with Colonel Sharp first;)

Jynjyr
November 8th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I'll PM him this evening. I don't see why it would be a problem for him. Unless he's got something else planned.

edit - I did it at lunch instead.

Jynjyr
November 8th, 2005, 08:38 AM
AEM - I have to ask. I saw this reference by you in the Mess Hall.

What the heck is "vegemite"? Like Peanut butter?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

beale947
November 19th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Hello everyone, i am Major James Beale, the new CO of SG-6, if you want to join, Pm me.

White Knight
November 19th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Name: Paul Marshall

Specialty: Infantry combat and tactics

Hair color: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Nationality: American/Australian

ATA gene: No

Appearance: Everyone, look at my [CENSORED] photoshop job! (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/Bronzethumb2000/avalon1x522.jpg). Marshall has several notable scars and such: bullet scars on his neck and chest, and his right earlobe is missing.

History: The son of an influential Marine Corps General, Marshall got all the best postings thrown at him after he graduated from Officer School. Even though he was more than skilled enough to exel in the Corps, he was dogged by rumours of favourtism when he joined a Marine Force Recon Unit, which he eventually was given command of.
After many successful years in command, he was tranferred to Stargate Command and took command of an SG-team. For several more years he led his unit with distinction, until a bad call on Marshall's part caused the deaths of five SFs and two members of his team. Wanting to avoid more favourtism rumours, the Corps demoted Marshall and ordered him off active field duty, and (then CO) General Hammond posted Marshall in an ultimatly useless position at the Alpha Site.
He remained there for several years, becoming more and more bitter towards the military, until the destruction of Earth and the formation of Alpha Site teams...

Other Important Facts: Marshall's hobbies consist of reading and chess. He has a large novel collection, and his chess hobby earned him the nickname 'White Knight' in college. He drinks a lot of coffee, and aside from his books, his only other personal item is a finely crafted nickel-plated Kimber M1911-A1 handgun.

beale947
November 19th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Well Paul i would like to have you on my team, with the rank of captain. If you agree Colonel Sharpe that is.

beale947
November 19th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Well, if any body wants to join SG-6 then Pm me ok. And then I will clear it With Colonel Sharpe, and General Blue

Colonel Sharp
November 19th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Approved, rank of captain granted :D

White Knight
November 19th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Yes! Oh dear sweet God, yes! :D
Thanks!

Where can I get the SG-6 patch for my sig?

Ascended Times.2
November 19th, 2005, 09:15 PM
I mean no disrespect, and I hope you don't mind me barging in you're thread but, I recommend you just ask for one made on the info/signup thread, Shelbel made mine and the Sg-5 patch, so maybe Shelbel'll make one for SG-6 is you ask for one?

White Knight
November 19th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks, and no disrespect taken. Not sure why there would be.

Gen Blue
November 20th, 2005, 03:21 AM
I call it "evesdropping". :D I do it all the time. I'm a sneaky fella. :rolleyes:

BTW - try PMing CKO and Rail'k. They may not be checking here.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 21st, 2005, 07:13 PM
lol jynjyr, ask any aussie, that vegimite is the heart and soul of australian food. it is a savoury spred that looks like chocolate that is spread on toast. it tastes good with cheese and if you spred it on too think then you would probably kill yourself becasue of the bitterness. i love the stuff. ironiclly the brand kraft who make it were bought out by an american company so now its basicly american. a lot of foreigners think it is chocolate and smear it on bread when it should be just scrapped on lightly.

Futura
November 24th, 2005, 04:55 AM
*pops in*

Hey guys,
I live in Australia and AEM's description of Vegimite is exactly the way i would describe it, but i dont share his enthusasm for th stuff I hate it, No offence AEM. I heard from a Canadain vistor that traveled to Australia said it looked and tasted like oil!. But many companies here make the stuff.

Just remeber to much could kill you! (not literally), just a fine layer and it will do.

Futura

beale947
November 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
We need some more team members becaue its just me and White Knight, at the moment. A two person mission. Well untill we have a full team again, we shall just defend the alpha site :P

Futura
November 24th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Or you can do a joint mission with another SG team when they go offworld. Just throwing ideas out.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 24th, 2005, 06:25 PM
hey, why not do a combined newly founded SG-3 and a under new managment SG-6?

Im, thinking a Jaffa ally has found a new weapon, some sort of bio-cannon that can be used to target one type of species in the universe, and a system lord has found it and taken it for himself, a Jaffa found a ancient battle cruiser that was left behind for the second evoultion of the tau'ri (ie-us) and we need to get our hands on it, but the owners of the planet worship the Gould/the replicators and/or want to destroy us.

just throwing out ideas,

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 24th, 2005, 06:30 PM
so, have you tried it futura, or are you just listening to a canadian, of course every country has got its own unique food, like the americans have got penut butter and jam, I was raised on vegimite and although it tastes a little off putting, putting it on toast with putter and "ever so lightly" scraping it on the toast is tastey. i think people should try things before they decide if they like it or not. btw my dad puts cheese and about half a centimeter of the stuff on bread, and im not exaggerating.

oh, i wanted to have a link so they people could look at my bio, but do i post it and make the link the page i posted my bio under, casue im confused.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 24th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I mean no disrespect, and I hope you don't mind me barging in you're thread but, I recommend you just ask for one made on the info/signup thread, Shelbel made mine and the Sg-5 patch, so maybe Shelbel'll make one for SG-6 is you ask for one?

hey ascended have you heard back from child of the gods, cause i asked him if he was comming back, and he said he was getting on with life, so i dont know if thats a yes or a no

Futura
November 24th, 2005, 08:23 PM
AEM i have indeed try'ed it and i'll spare the grusom details. The smell of it is just profound - this is my opinion here.

White Knight
November 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM
If I may comment on an idea for a mission;

We need to procure stuff for the base, be it supplies, weapons or intelligence. Until we get an inventory, we can't be sure of what we do or don't need, but I reckon that no matter what the Site would need intelligence.

Let's find out who destroyed the Earth. Lets find out what the Jaffa or the Tok'ra are doing. And whatever we do, lets do it with some gunfire (Marines, after all).

Futura
November 25th, 2005, 05:30 AM
hear hear

beale947
November 25th, 2005, 12:41 PM
If I may comment on an idea for a mission;

We need to procure stuff for the base, be it supplies, weapons or intelligence. Until we get an inventory, we can't be sure of what we do or don't need, but I reckon that no matter what the Site would need intelligence.

Let's find out who destroyed the Earth. Lets find out what the Jaffa or the Tok'ra are doing. And whatever we do, lets do it with some gunfire (Marines, after all).

Yes good idea, i think we should do some investigating. Do you agree?

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 25th, 2005, 05:06 PM
In second that, we get a report that a suspicous vessel is orbiting the place where the earth use to be, i and land on a near by solar sytem, we as marines must find out their motives, and follow them.

beale947
November 26th, 2005, 01:11 AM
I agree, we get a report from either the Tokra, Jaffa or the Asguard, about a strange ship, were earth use to be

Gen Blue
November 26th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Whatever you're thinking of doing, please check out the idea with Colonel Sharp first. He has to approve the basic plot.

beale947
November 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
I will, but we are just throwing ideas about at the moment

captainpash
November 27th, 2005, 05:17 PM
I want to join SG-6.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 29th, 2005, 05:29 PM
hey Futura why SG team are u on anyway, is it the new 6 or the new 3?

Futura
November 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I'm on 3 just chatting here in the SG-6 thread.

White Knight
November 29th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Did anyone contact Sharp about our mission ideas?
Come to think of it, is there anyone else using this thread that's actually on SG-6?

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
November 30th, 2005, 07:01 PM
hey we should ask sharp if we could do a combined SG-3 and SG-6 mission.

White Knight
November 30th, 2005, 07:16 PM
That's a good idea, especially considering that we don't have enough people in SG-6 at the moment to run a solo mission.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
December 1st, 2005, 05:00 AM
yeah, thats true, prehaps we could speak to blue about the mission though

White Knight
December 1st, 2005, 11:33 AM
In one of the missions, someone called for backup and Blue said they'd send a team or two. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :cool:

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
December 1st, 2005, 08:34 PM
hell yeah, Sg-3 and 6 go and show them what were made off. we just need the generals permission first.

Futura
December 2nd, 2005, 01:38 AM
I think I'am B1, lol.

beale947
December 2nd, 2005, 07:12 AM
Well i got a Pm yesterday off Gen Blue about a mission to go and rescue SG-1, do you think we should?

captainpash
December 2nd, 2005, 10:36 AM
Well i got a Pm yesterday off Gen Blue about a mission to go and rescue SG-1, do you think we should?
Hell yeah I want so action. Also if SG-1 owes us the we are almost hero's.

beale947
December 2nd, 2005, 10:43 AM
So we are all agreed then, we go and save Sg-1. At last some action:cool:

captainpash
December 2nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
So we are all agreed then, we go and save Sg-1. At last some action:cool:
Cool when do we leave?

beale947
December 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
When i find and talk to Gen Blue in the control room, and if he lets us

captainpash
December 2nd, 2005, 11:09 AM
Nice I will be waiting untill then.

beale947
December 2nd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Yo pash, go to the mess hall, i am talking to you on it

captainpash
December 2nd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Yeah I went there. Reply to what I said.

beale947
December 2nd, 2005, 11:36 AM
I have, i must now wait for him to reply

White Knight
December 2nd, 2005, 12:48 PM
Yay! A mission! :D

If you need to find my character, he's in the Gym, sparring.

beale947
December 2nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
Yep a mission. Ok:D

captainpash
December 2nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
armory?

beale947
December 3rd, 2005, 01:44 AM
Well we have a mission guys:D

White Knight
December 3rd, 2005, 02:34 AM
I've gotta get off for a long while. I'll try and get back on as soon as I can, but if you decide to go on the mission now then just assume that my character is hanging out near the back of the group and silently following.

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
And, I won't be able to do much on the weekdays because I do not have much time. So, just have my character there following you guys during the week, and have the character help out in a fire fight if needed, and that stuff.

beale947
December 3rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Ok guys, hurry back

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
I am here let's go with them tailling us so we can have some fun.

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 11:51 AM
I am off untill later today sorry guys. I give you permission to have my character go through the gate and stuff.

beale947
December 3rd, 2005, 11:54 AM
Right ok.

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Back on for I do not know how long so I guess let's get going because we are all on.

White Knight
December 3rd, 2005, 12:11 PM
Yay! I'm back.

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
Okay Beagle is doing something so I say we wait for him and then go to the gate room.

White Knight
December 3rd, 2005, 12:50 PM
Okay, I'm waiting in the gateroom for you guys. Take your time, no rush.

beale947
December 3rd, 2005, 01:14 PM
Ok guys, im going to 'draft' SG-3, Gen. Siad i should ask for there help

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 03:16 PM
Heading to the gate room now. Guys it would be great if we all used AIM or another messaging system so we can all know when everyone is ready to do this.

captainpash
December 3rd, 2005, 07:00 PM
I am off for the night. If you guys get this toghter than bring my character along for the ride please.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
December 3rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
hey guys, ummmm Sg-3 is all in wheel chairs except for me and the new girl Shelbel. If you want me to come along, or Shelbel ask the CO of SG-3 which is Sominum

beale947
December 4th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Thats what i'm doing.

captainpash
December 4th, 2005, 05:37 PM
This is getting annoying we should just go with out them.

beale947
December 5th, 2005, 08:29 AM
WE are going on the mission

Gen Blue
December 5th, 2005, 08:34 AM
(( FYI - when you do go through the Gate, you'll be playing in the SG-1 Mission Thread. ))
TTFN :)

beale947
December 5th, 2005, 08:44 AM
ok, and what is TTFN

beale947
December 5th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Guys here we go

Gen Blue
December 5th, 2005, 02:02 PM
TTFN = Ta-ta for now. Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. :o *shrugs*

beale947
December 5th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Ah ok:P

White Knight
December 5th, 2005, 03:44 PM
In the SG-1 Mission Thread, which pages have the descriptions of the environment? At the moment, I'm specifically looking for whever we come out of the 'Gate.

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
December 6th, 2005, 02:22 AM
hey guys, im with you for this mission, however please read the post i made in the infirmary. and yeah, if you guys have to speak to me urgently please send me a private post, and ill see it quicker.

captainpash
December 6th, 2005, 09:00 AM
We already left.

beale947
December 6th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Well he is joining us, i just didn't want to wait, but he is with us for the mission

White Knight
December 7th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I'm confused. Since when were there Jaffa on this mission?

captainpash
December 7th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I thought that he said the guys who took them he had goa'uld weapons I will check again.

captainpash
December 7th, 2005, 11:40 AM
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18192&page=13 there we go the first post.

Gen Blue
December 7th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Start reading from here.
http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4694090&postcount=215

Not Jaffa but, they have staff weapons.

beale947
December 7th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I never said, jaffa, i said becareful of a possiblity of them

White Knight
December 7th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Ah. Okay then. Not Jaffa, but still dangerous and shootable.

RA the sun god
December 8th, 2005, 11:11 AM
hi i would like to join sg-6!!!:D

beale947
December 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
hi i would like to join sg-6!!!:D

Yes you can, however the rest of sg-6 are on a mission at the moment, so in the mean time you can walk about the alpha site

RA the sun god
December 8th, 2005, 11:32 AM
:) :) Great!!!!:D:D:D

captainpash
December 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Make a sig with your team name you rank, and your name so we know.

captainpash
December 8th, 2005, 02:05 PM
There is alot of talk about RP time what is it exactly?

RA the sun god
December 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM
There is alot of talk about RP what is it exactly?
role play...:p

captainpash
December 8th, 2005, 04:08 PM
sorry I meant RP time. fixed it.

captainpash
December 8th, 2005, 05:51 PM
I updated my Bio. It is alot longer.

captainpash
December 10th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Since no one uses this I guess it does not matter, but I have no clue what is going to happen with my character. I counted on a healing device to be used, but the general took that away, so I don't know.

Gen Blue
December 10th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Since no one uses this I guess it does not matter, but I have no clue what is going to happen with my character. I counted on a healing device to be used, but the general took that away, so I don't know.
I didn't take it away althogether. I just said that there was only one person who could use it and that you couldn't have her ordered to the Infirmary to use it on you. She's a character in her own right. Talk to her.

captainpash
December 25th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Beale what are we going to do about losing WhiteKnight because even with ra we are still one down.

beale947
December 29th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Lost White knight???? i need to catch up. I havn't been on in a while to busy:S

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
December 30th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Mission went rather well. and ill be going back to Sg-3 now. cheers people.

beale947
December 30th, 2005, 01:21 PM
ok, thank you, and what is happening to me in the outdoor thread is part of my charater development

captainpash
December 30th, 2005, 02:38 PM
okay I am busy with stargate genesis work. We are just getting serious.

beale947
December 30th, 2005, 02:44 PM
genesis?

captainpash
December 30th, 2005, 02:56 PM
yeah go to the fanfic section to find out more.

RA the sun god
January 2nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
jus wanted to say hi everyone sorry im not on much:Si will subscribe to this thread that shuld keep me up to date:D

GATEGOD
January 6th, 2006, 07:16 PM
lol any spots left on sg6

beale947
January 7th, 2006, 04:42 AM
yes, do u want to join?

GATEGOD
January 7th, 2006, 11:17 PM
yes, do u want to join?
maybe wat would i be :cameron:

GATEGOD
January 7th, 2006, 11:18 PM
and wat do we do and do we post here or sumwhere else on the board .. info me here please ^_^

Ascended Times.2
January 7th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Sorry to butt in guys, but that question would be much more suited for the information thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12504&page=26), there Gen Blue or Colonel Sharp could reply to you, those two are the ones who...well, run this role play....well, ask them here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12504&page=26)(info thread) and they can anser you :)

GATEGOD
January 7th, 2006, 11:24 PM
ty

RA the sun god
January 7th, 2006, 11:59 PM
is it not funny that answered im not...???:mckay:

beale947
January 10th, 2006, 01:49 PM
So has anybody got any ideas for our next mission after the attack is over and our charaters have rested?

captainpash
January 10th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah we find a nice planet with plenty of beer, and women.

beale947
January 10th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah we find a nice planet with plenty of beer, and women.

lol, wouldn't that be good:)

captainpash
January 10th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Then after we kirk it up. We get attacked by the evil things that take people, and we have to fight for our lives.

beale947
January 10th, 2006, 02:03 PM
But what about the Beer, and the Sex with the beautiful women, and the Beer :D

captainpash
January 10th, 2006, 02:04 PM
That is the kirking part. I say we have a go. do it

beale947
January 10th, 2006, 02:07 PM
:D, well we can dream. Any way i already have an idea, i have yet to finialise the plot, and to work out some things, but it will be good:)

captainpash
January 10th, 2006, 02:07 PM
tell me.

beale947
January 10th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Right, the basic outline so far. We go on to this planet, and we meet this advanced civ. who are experts at shields and defensive stuff all over, and are at war with another civ. who at one point all one civ. unto something happened (i dunno yet). Then while we are in there city, the enemy civ. attack trapping us in the city, because they had to raise there shield and it looks like when the wraith were attacking atlantis on seige part 3. We are cut of from the gate (it is outside the city.) Then the enemy start landing troops and we help them defend, and then after the attack is over, they give us a powerful shield generater, and some smaller ones, and some information about how to build some of there lesser tech. maby some other stuff. So what do you think?

captainpash
January 10th, 2006, 02:21 PM
good, but women, and beer.

beale947
January 10th, 2006, 02:25 PM
:P :), we are soilders, not Kirk's, god forbit, :Sthat haircut:S

Ascended Times.2
January 10th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Right, the basic outline so far. We go on to this planet, and we meet this advanced civ. who are experts at shields and defensive stuff all over, and are at war with another civ. who at one point all one civ. unto something happened (i dunno yet). Then while we are in there city, the enemy civ. attack trapping us in the city, because they had to raise there shield and it looks like when the wraith were attacking atlantis on seige part 3. We are cut of from the gate (it is outside the city.) Then the enemy start landing troops and we help them defend, and then after the attack is over, they give us a powerful shield generater, and some smaller ones, and some information about how to build some of there lesser tech. maby some other stuff. So what do you think?

Been done unfortunately, The Lotarians, SG-7's last mission, instead of shield generators though, we snagged the Alarius. (I seem to be eavesdropping alot around here...Sorry! *Runs*)

captainpash
January 10th, 2006, 05:56 PM
LoL. I read all threads.