Jolene Blalock SLOW BURN in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jolene Blalock SLOW BURN in Toronto

Jolene Blalock suffered a touch of the flu at the world premiere of her indie film, but was nonetheless gracious and expressive in answering questions about her jump from playing a weekly character in STAR TREK to a role in SLOW BURN.

"The beauty of a feature [film] is that you have a project for three to six months. You have a character. You bring it to life. You do your best. You give yourself to it and then it's over. You kiss it goodbye. You put it to sleep. And you let it go. With television, you're living a character for several years. And sometimes, that can get unchallenging. And sometimes, I mean, I would have dreams that I was -- I'd be in my living room dressed as T'Pol doing Shakespeare. It's just these dreams of, like, so wanting to, um... bust out, but not being able to."

A video clip of Blalock at the Toronto International Film Festival is posted at VRRRM, including a scene from SLOW BURN.

--------------
    ENTERPRISE - The Complete 3rd Season DVD can be ordered now (also in Canada, the UK, and Deutschland)
    Last edited by TRexx; 22 September 2005, 08:34 PM.

sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Is Jolene still acting? I haven't heard anything of her for years.
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Working...
      X