Serenity Comic Tie-in: For those watching the film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity Comic Tie-in: For those watching the film

For those of us who are really looking forward to Serenity's mainstream release... just a tip... If you haven't already got them, it would be a great idea to get hold of the comics before going to see the film. It isn't necessary to read them to understand the film but I do think that it will add greatly to your enjoyment of it. It does also explain why certain things are what they are in the film, ie they fill in the gap between the series and the film.
    http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=10-755

There are 3 parts in all and they should be available at your local comic book store (if they aren't sold out). Each part comes in 3 different covers.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

I own the first two comics, I hope to get Comic #3, in a couple of weeks.
    sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhhhh thx for that info
      sigpic

Comment

I love my comics *hugs Jayne cover*

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

There'll be no hugging for me for a while... I'm the sole owner of the comic books among my circle of Browncoats... and it's doing the rounds at the moment.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Is there a page with scanned images of the comics?
            The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
            Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
            Wash: It did seem to resemble-
            Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

The official Dark Horse site, referenced above, has the first few pages of all three issues on their webste. I'd suggest skipping the preview for issue #2, as it kinda spoils one of the big plot twists of the series.

I just got my issue #1 just recently, and I'm waiting for issue #2 to come back in stock.

Comment

Working...
              X